Chapter 1

The Enemy
A/N: ok so here you go the first chapter.... -_- I'm not fully satisfied with it. But yep, this is all could write for now. I never edit what I write so except a lot of mistakes. ^^ Anyway, this won't be long. 5 chapters maximum. Short chapters!! 
 
“Will you please do it for me?”
I didn't answer for a moment and took a long drag on my cigarette, watching Amy through the smoke that drifted in the air between us. She wouldn't stop nagging me about going on a date with her friend. I shook my head at her for the tenth time that evening but the way she was begging me with her eyes and the way her eyebrows twisted up for me to say yes made me reconsider my answer. I groaned and took another drag before finally agreeing on whatever she was asking for. It's not like I'm getting nothing in return, I'm surely gonna get laid but to the idea of going on a date and communicating with someone I know nothing about frightened me. Me and Amy have been friends for 13 months and it's actually very impressive that I kept a friend for such a long period considering I'm not a friendly man.
“I assure you, you won't regret it. The chick is freaking hot man. Definitely your type.” She shouted happily before kissing me on the cheek and taking her leave.
“My type. my type,” I repeated the words and they felt weird rolling off my tongue. I had never had a girlfriend so how could she know what my type is? I thought, laughing to myself and coughing a little due to the cloud of smoke investing me.
I headed home after a long few minutes. Once arrived I called Matt, my buddy. because nothing is worse than spending the night in bed alone. I'm not gay, but when I want cheap, dirty, hard , I choose a guy.
 
Exhausted from the activities last night and the headache caused by drinking too much beer, I laid lethargically propped against my pillows after breakfast the next morning, watching the ceiling with glassy eyes when the door bell rang. After several rings and knocks I gave up and walked for the door half , too tired to attempt putting a shirt on. I opened the door with one eye closed, hair messier than ever and a bare chest covered all over with hickeys and just to make my day worse, the figure of my mother stood right in front of me.
What a way to start the ing day, My brain screamed causing the throbbing pain in my head to double.
“Oh look at yourself for God's sake. When are you going to stop being such an unworthy little man and actually do something with your life?” She started to speak quiet too loud for my liking. I threw a hand over my face rubbing the sleep off and trying to busy my hand not to punch the y lady standing inches away.
“Can you please lecture me later! I'm not in the mood to hear anything you wanna say.” I uttered with an exasperated snort. She gazed up at me with rage in her eyes. I just pissed off the devil.
“Won't you ask me to come in?” asked my mother, folding her arms and moving one step closer to the door.
“Do I really need to?” I shot back immediately but still didn't move a bit to give her enough space to come in.
“Well just ing move so I can get into this filthy little cave-like thing you call apartment.” She demanded as her voice got louder with each word she spat.
“You know you're not welcomed. I have a man in my bed waiting for me right now so I can give him his morning .” I lied because I know this is the only way I can get rid of her. I hated her. I hated the fact she thinks she can control my life and the way she tries so hard to up everything I do. I smirked a little when she pursed her lips disgustedly and narrowed her eyes.
“I wonder what I did in my past life to deserve a child like you. You're nothing like your brother. You're a shame.” She whispered fiercely, her hazel eyes shining with anger mixed with humiliation. Oh how much I love to see that look on her face. It makes me feel like I've won the battle but deep down I know I haven't.
“Who knows, maybe you were also a back then.” I stated giving her a cold smile to unfold her rage. Her eyes widened for a second and then there she was, turning her back and tight-walking toward her fancy car. I closed the door slowly and made my way back to my room, sliding under the blanket and groaning because damn, it felt like someone was punching the back of my head. I closed my eyes. I sincerely wished I'd not woken up this morning. I wished I was still drinking beer and forcing my into Matt's .
I had finally fallen asleep a couple of hours later when my phone beeped with a text message and I snatched it up, unlocking it right away after seeing Amy's name.
“Your date told me to tell you not to show up late. You gotta be there at nine , don't mess this up. Fighting!”
“Ok I won't.” I typed quickly and hit send. Receiving another text message a minute after.
“Be late or mess the date up?” I my temples with one hand and used the other to reply with a short “both.”.
I glanced at the clock. I needed to get up, get washed, shaved and dressed for my date tonight. Why I'm doing this, I still didn't know. I peeled off my clothes and climbed into a hot nice shower and only got out when my fingers were wrinkled like prunes. I dragged a towel quickly around my waist and exited the bathroom anxiously thinking seriously of dumping my date and acting like a jerk. Not that I wasn't.
By eight fifteen i was shaved and dressed and mentally tired. Pacing my bedroom, i checked my watch. I couldn't arrive late. Amy would waste no time to kill me if I messed up this time. This is the third time I go out with one of her friends this month but I never gave a good impression and in return I would get a punch on the stomach or a kick on the ball by Amy. She's trying so hard to get me a girl. I realized that after the fifth date she forced me to go on. I must be really pathetic for constantly accepting to go to those endless dates she arranges.
 
The girl was already waiting for me when I arrived. She stood up once I stepped into the small restaurant, a delightful smile marring her face. She was beautiful and it turned out that she was more attractive than the girl Amy described to me. She was just under six feet tall and had a very appealing body which was hugged and squeezed fairly with a mini black dress dotted with tiny sequins on the upper part of it. Her hair was wavy and a chocolate brown color that was offset by steel blue eyes and tan skin. I approached her and her smile got wider, white teeth flashing at me as her eyes checked me up and down.
“Hey,” The girl said with genuine sounding enthusiasm as we shook hands. “I finally met the famous Choi Seunghyun.”
I raised an eyebrow skeptically. “The famous?” She chuckled and covered her now reddish cheek with one hand while her other one was still caught in mine. “You're every girl's fantasy, didn't you know? Some girls I know are dying to get a chance with you.” She muttered shyly and a wave of disappointed washed over her as I withdrew my hand from hers and sat down in my chair. She followed sitting across from me and smiling kindly at me.
“I'm Jessica btw,”.
The conversation kept going for another more minutes until something- someone caught my sight at the other end of the room. A girl walked into the room and every person there seemed to be staring at her. Her face was exquisite, like an angel in human form. Her lips were full and pink, her nose small and button-like. A pair of startling, amber-colored eyes fringed with lush lashes peered out from behind an untidy fringe of glossy, dark brown hair. This hair was hung over her shoulders and fell over her eyes in a manner which might seem carefully calculated to others, but was not. She was swaying her body so smoothly, moving her legs in a blissfully dance across the room. The words got caught up in my throat and I couldn't focus on the conversation I was having with the girl named Jessica sitting across from me. I kept staring at that stranger and for a moment our eyes locked, and she smiled once again. At me. And I only realized a few second after that I was smiling back. I quickly lowered my head as I saw her approaching my table. Random people never smile at me in coffee shops, and I don't smile at random people. I don't smile at all.
A shadow fell over my table, and I looked up once again, finding the stranger suddenly so close that that troublesome heart of me seemed to clench and tense along with my whole body.
“Hi, I will be your waitress tonight.” She stated, still smiling. And now that she's standing so near, I could see the dimples forming on her cheeks. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I doubted I'll see such a thing ever again. Her skin seemed so flawless, her chocolate brown eyes melting me away and her voice was adding more salut to the wound.
My heart hammered against my ribcage as the other started to speak again. “What would you like to order sir?”
I winked a few times before finally finding my voice and muttering, “I would like a glass of wine please. How about you Jessica?” I focused my attention on my companion, trying not to show the unfamiliar feelings my heart was currently dealing with.
“Oh I think wine is good.” She answered and smiled tenderly, but her smile was nothing comparing with the smile of the angel who's standing near me, scratching some words into a small notebook. She soon turned her back and walked away until she disappeared from the place. My eyes following her all the way. And then it hit me, this could be love... Love at first sight. I've heard so much about this. Amy told me so much about it and I mad fun of her for believing in such thing. And now that I realized that, I had to run away.
“Hey, would you mind up if we go somewhere else? My place?” I asked and luckily, Jessica nodded grinning at me like a teenage girl.