Stay Strong

Stay Strong

"Teukie," Taeyeon's voice echoed through the empty halls of her apartment. Her steps stayed silent as she made her way towards the living room. "Leeteuk,"  her slow words were heard, but unresponded to. The white couch was creased as Leeteuk laid with his face down. His sniffs were ocassional, but Taeyeon carefully sat at the arm of the leather furniture.

She silently sighed as her hands ran delicatly across Leeteuk's back while tears puddled underneath his puffy eyes. He had tried so hard not to cry when he woke up, yet he just couldn't keep the tears from flowing out.

"You're ok, you're ok," Taeyeon absently repeated those words as her own eyes became moist. She hated seeing him cry, it just broke her heart every single year. It was yet again, the day when they had all found out about the deaths. Later that day, she would then follow him to the three graves.

"I wish I could at least said someing to them before they left," Leeteuk breathed heavily as the words were forced between his uncontrollable tears. "Or even if he just called me to say goodbye."

"I know, Leeteuk, but at least you still have your mom that's proud of you, and I'm sure all of them are watching you from above, smiling over us right now," Taeyeon helped sooth his pain.

They let minutes pass in silence until Leeteuk rose up and used the sleeve of his blue collared shirt to dry his face. He watched as Taeyeon came back with some water. She grasped tissues in between her thumb and index fingers.

Leeteuk clumsliy took hold of the objects while thanking his girlfriend.

"Look at you, Teuk, its already been four years and you're still as strong as ever." Taeyeon laced her fingers into his bleached hair, combing it gently."

"No, I'm not strong, I've been crying so much and...." Leeteuk thought aloud.

"Crying's nothing. You've fought through so much already. You are the strongest person I've ever met. All of the other boys are so lucky to have you. I'm lucky to have you." Taeyeon continued, knowing that he needed encouragement.

"Park Jung Soo, you are important and you know that. You've been strong ever since you were born, every bad thing in your childhood didn't even bring you down. You are strong and you will stay strong. Forever." She finished her sentence by saying, "and that why I will always love you."

That very second, Leeteuk's tears weren't sad tears, every single word that had left brought light to the gloomy morning. He in his breath sharply before falling towards her, bringing her into his muscular arms. His head laid on her shoulder, making her shirt wet with tears.

A smile landed on her face as she leaned her face into his chest.