What is Love

What is Love

It has been a hectic day for the whole Exo, they have been doing interviews, shows, concerts, and more stuffs on this past two weeks. Not forget to mention Kai who is crucially in charge of the dance moves, there are no time to rest or just have fun. This particular man is trying his best to concentrate on what the Weekly Idol MCs are asking, ignoring the lack of sleep and nutrition. Out of the blue, a question that's just thrown to him caught him out of his daze, and bring him back to a few years ago.

"Kai, what is your ideal type of love?"

"My ideal type of love is..."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kai oppa, faster! you are the slowest walker ever in the world. I want to try that new ice cream before the store closest." She whined all along the way, while barely dragging me with her.

"Obviously who is younger than me, and very active and noisy.." Kai trailed his words, imagining his special someone in his mind.

I was busily working on my new dance choreography for the upcoming dance contest, not noticing, or precisely forgetting that someone is waiting for me with sleepy eyes. Hours after hours, I finally get the moves perfectly and ready to head home, but as I turned my heads towards the large speakers, I saw the most beautiful creature. Not caring how is opened for a few inches letting out subtle snores, she looked like an angel.

"Thankyou for waiting for me.." I silently whispered to her and kiss the top of her head, before slowly carrying her on my back and head home.

Once again Kai let out a piece of his mind, "beautiful and patient.."

"Come on, try to catch it!" I started teasing, while helding my right hand up in the air, while holding a purple back pack. In front of me, she tried desperately to jump for her bag, but no matter how hard she tried, she'll never get taller. I silently laugh at myself, when she walked away in defeat.

"short." he gives out another adjective, but it send everyone in the studio laughing out loud.

"Kai, " the MCs called out loud, and it seemed to startled Kai out of his flashbacks. "yes?!" he almost answered it too instantly, with this unbearable shock expression.

"Are you describing about a special someone?" the MCs started with the teasing, and the rest of the members cooed and whistled happily about the question.

"no?" Kai answered uncertainly. "It's just a type.."

It have always been you..