Broken Promises

The Promises He Made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mel rushed out of her room after getting a call from Kai saying that he wants to meet her at the park near her house. Saying that he will wait for her at the bench that they used to sit. Arriving at the said park, Mel immedaitely went to look for Kai but he wasn't there. Mel looked around hoping to see him. But no, he wasn't there.

He was supposed to ask Mel for a date. Just the two of them, together. He realized that the times he was together with Mel, all he did was to make her cry and hurt her. He broke all of his promises, and this time he wants to make things right and fulfill his broken promises. 

She waited until he finally arrived. There, she saw him walking to her hurriedly.

She was about to run to him but she suddenly stopped when when she saw something.

It was a pretty girl with a long brown hair running to Kai, her boyfriend. She felt her heart breaking as a tear rolls down her cheeks when she saw her hugging and kissing him. 

*So this is why he wants to meet up, to show me that he has another girl.* Mel thought. She wiped her tears and sadly smiled going to him regardless of what she saw. 

"Hi Jongin oppa!" she greeted him by his real name showing a lopsided smile, traces of tears still visible on her cheeks. 

Kai broke away from the kiss and his eyes widened when he saw his girlfriend standing in front of him while he was kissing another girl.

"M-Mel, look I can explain." Kai said panicking.

"What is there to explain Kai? I already saw everything." she replied.

"It was a misunderstanding Mel please let me explain." he pleaded her.

She smirked, "No Kai. I've already had enough of your stupid excuses." 

"No Mel, just let me tell you the truth." he said.

"Good bye Kai." Mel said softly only enough for him to hear. 

She left with tears rolling down her cheeks. She went straight to her apartment locking the door.

After a few minutes, knocks were heard from her door. It was Kai asking her to open the and to let him explain.

Not being able to take it, she opened the door with her head hung low. Kai immedaitely hugged her.

"Mel please let me explain. It was nothing okay, the kiss was nothing. Please believe me." Kai said with his head buried in her neck.

"Please Kai, I'm already tired of this . Let go of me." she pushed him away.

"No Mel. Please believe me. I promise it won't happen again. I promise I will not make you cry again. I won't hurt again. Just please give me another chance." he said crying holding unto her hand to prevent her from going away.

"Kai you already promised me that but what happened? You promised me that you will change but you're still the same, nothing happened and I'm so tired of it Kai. I'm tired of you hurting me everytime, I'm tired of crying. I've already had enough Kai." Mel replied also crying. She shook his hand away and turned around. "Good bye Kim Jongin." she said softly that it was almost inaudible. 

And those were her last words before she went into her apartment again, closing the door against Kai, the man she loved with all her heart. She locked the door and leaned against it before sliding down. She hugged knees to her chest and buried her head into it silently crying. 

She has decided. And it's final. She will leave Korea and have a vacation in China. She has to stay there just until her broken heart heals and until she forgets everything tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter