I think I broke something

Boyfriend for rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  It's my last year here at Seoul International High School, it's been 3 years (A/N: I don't know how many years they have in highschool) since I've started to earn a living for myself, school wasn't really much of a problem since I'm a scholar, but hey? I'm turning college right? I have to save enough money, and study ectra hard to earn a scholarship.

  I walked towards my school with a newspaper, right at the average of my aye for me to see, a red pen, and my earphones on. What are the possible jobs can be? Not really bothering to where I am going, it was early anyways, and only few students have arrive. Walking at the parking lot, not even noticing the car behind me. HONK! Before the driver almost hit me, and I know he stepped on the break, really hard trying not to kill me.

"Yah! What the hell?" I yelled in shock, dropping the the newspaper and pen from my hand.

  The driver exited his car and my jaw literally dropped at the good looking person, with a cheeky grin and shades on. Seriously, who would where shades, when it's 7:30 in the morning?

"I am so, so, sorry about that. Are you okay?" He asked sounding like those people who think they can have everything with the use of money.

"Yes. I-AM fine, before you try to hit me." I answered sarcastically. Picking up the newspaper and pen that had fallen.

"Look. I'm sorry okay? If you feel anything wrong after what happend, here's my calling card. I'll find a way to make you feel good." He said in a flirtatious way.

   My eyes rolled in shock before going up to him in ay matter, putting both of my hands abouve his shoulder. "JERK!" with that I kneed his private part, hard enough on my satisfaction before throwing a punch on his face, resulting the shades to fall off before walking away.

(A/N: On DWTS interview, Hyoyeon said if she like her partner, she will do the *Buing Buing* but if not, she will punch him across the face.)

_____________________________________________

     That girl has guts, no one dares to do that to Kim Hyungsuk! I held on my private area growling on pain. while putting my other hand onside my pocket, pulling out my handkerchief. Putting it into my face searching if there's any signs of blood.

"" I cursed once I pulled my handkerchief, to see a lot of blood, realizing it was coming from my nose.

    The pain in my nose wasn't helping either. I notice an I.D. that was lying on the ground, I don't know that I was already struggling to pick it up. "Kim Hyoyeon" it says, I smirked for a second realizing it was the blondie that had kneed me. I made my way towards my car with full effort. (A/N: In DWTS Hyungsuk always wanted to have the car that they used when they were assigned to dance Foxtrot and Paso Doble. They can get it if they win the show). Once I'm already comfortable at the back of the car, I closed the door before, pulling out my phone, ready to call for help.

"Yow! Bro! Wassup?" The other guy said

"Man. Stop asking! Just help me!" I answered DESPERATELY.

"OH! What happend? Some chick kneed your birdie?" He guess what might have happend to me.

"Shut the up, Kim Jong In" I threatened my cousin

"Okay. Okay. Backing off. Where are you anyways?" Kai asked

"Park- Parki-" I trailed off in pain but was cut off.

"What in the hell are you doing in a freakin' Park?" Kai asked in disbelief. 7:45 in the morning, at a park?  Not a place where a heir should be at the first place, the younger guy thought.

"I'm at the Parking lot you pabo! Hurry up before someone sees me!" I pleaded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter