I'll Be Your Guardian Forever

Was It All A Lie?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sorry I didn’t meet your standard.*

Years ago. Flashback of 3 years.

Text Conversation.

youPOV

 

To: *******

Why did you even do that to me!!

I don’t even know who you are right now!! B****!!

I hate you!! I really hate you for making me feel like this!! I hate you so damn much!!
I just can’t believe you just fooling around with my emotion!!

                 

F*** YOU!! Go to hell B****!!

 

End of Flashback.

 

you  POV

                       

[From: Jessica <3]

 Hey there ~~ ^^  How are you? How have you been this holiday??

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Hey too.

 I’m fine, thanks for asking~

 Hmm, holiday? How should I describe it...

 Bored and..

 Horrible -_-*

 

[From: Jessica <3]

Oooohh~ Missing me already eh~ *giggle*  Hehehe~  actually, me too though.

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Hahaha, are you kidding me. Nice one Jess. ^^

 Anyway, any stories coming up??

 

[From: Jessica <3]

 Actually, as a matter of fact. I do~

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Well what is it? Mind to share it with me?

 

[From: Jessica <3]

 Not at all. Well you see, I have a little crush with someone whom I don’t know what his name was.

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Really ? How did that happen?

 

[From: Jessica <3]

 Well. Before holiday started, our school held a soccer match with other school’s team right.

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Yeah, Okay ~~ Carry on ~

 

[From: Jessica <3]

 There’s the place where I met him! xD

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Oooh~ Cool~ So what’s his name again?

 

[From: Jessica <3]

 Didn’t I told you just now. I don’t know~

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 What do you mean by that ?

 

[From: Jessica <3]

Shh. Don’t tell anyone about this.

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Well how the hell could I told anyone about this when I don’t even know the dude’s name.

 

[From: Jessica <3]

 Since he was wearing an orange t-shirt, so we should call him,,,,

 

 Rain!!! Yeah that’s good and nice one!!! ^^

 I love it!! *giggle*

 

[To: Jessica <3]

 Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt??

 

[From: Jessica <3]

 Opps, got to go now! Talk about him later!! Byee!! ^^

I read the last text from her and was dumfounded by her sudden goodbye.

 

What the !!

I mentally face palm myself and just shrugged it off. I brought up my phone one last time and type my last messages.

 

[To: Jessica <3]

    Ok. Take care. Bye !

     P/s: If there’s anything else you would like to share just text me.

 

 

      P/s/s: I won’t pick up your call like last time. So just text me okay !!  Goodnight! xD

 

~Messages sent~

 

I took a deep breath and unconsciously smiling like a dork after I recheck all the text that we’ve been change all this time. It’s not that weird if I would only text her if I want to *talk* with her. It’s just came naturally. We barely had a phone call in our previous encounter. Texting her is much comfortable than talking through the phone. Well maybe people can say that I was shy to talk on phone, it’s just that we never done it before. Why bother to start something new when I we already much comfortable and easy with this kind of interaction. It feels good though.

 

I chuckle a little.

 

I put my phone on my desk then turn on my laptop to surf something for my project.

After a few minutes of searching I slump on my bed and groan. Then my phone’s blinking and vibrating at the same time indicating there’s new message.

 

Jessica ?

 

I thought to myself. I rush to my desk and took my phone simultaneously swap the screen lock.

I groan after looking at the message.

 

Argh! It just an ad!

 

Then I scroll down,

 

~No new messages~

 

Sigh.

 

I placed my phone down and took a glances at my stand-up calendar. Next to it is  my school album that’s been closed tightly.

 

Sigh again.

 

 I didn’t bother to look up inside it as I know very well what’s hidden in it. Then I slump back on my bed hoping to ease my mind a bit. Lying on the bed, hands in the air while holding tightly to my phone. I swap the screen lock in case there’s new message but there’s none. I scroll down the inbox entry and click the name. As I was looking at our text conversation, something hit me. Well not literally hit me. I just realized that we had reach for almost 200 texts messages.

 

Wow! That much. Does best friend could have this much messages in just a week!!

 

I chuckled knowing who it was. Then another struck of realization hit me. I scroll down and look up to others name and it was as almost like I haven’t had any contact with them.

 

*Kim Taeyeon – 2 text messages. No call.

*Lee Sunkyu/  Sunny  – 1 text message. No call.

No way!!

 

I thought to myself again while looking down the rest.

 

*Hwang Miyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Seo Juhyun, Lee Kwangsoo, Lee Minho*

No new message and no recent call.

 

Probably by now you were asking why am I putting out their real name in my contact list, what!! is there any problem!!

I just like doing that, because that is how I like it.

The originality is best!! I pump my fist in the air and …….

 

Wait! What am I talking about !!

Heck, whatever.

 

I barely know this two boys in our class. I shrugged my thought then I noticed the clock and I swiftly bolt up from my bed back to my laptop to continue my research. After for more than 10 minutes facing my laptop I started to get annoyed as I keep on yawning and sleepy. I stretch out my arms and legs that starting to feel numb. Then something pop out in my brilliant brain!

 

Should check my SNS if there’s any notification.

 

Being the dork and happy am I, I swiftly type my password and log in to the site. After a few second, I frown. Realizing it wasn’t that much notification I got.

 

Ninety nine!! Just 99 notification out of thousands friends !! What is this! Some kind of a joke!

 

I groan  and with heavy hand, I click the icon just to find myself to face palming again after I saw what fill up my notification.

 

Seriously!

 

I said to my inner self. Most of it was requesting for me to join them in their land of gaming. I mean them by mean them!!!

 

Those gamers that I’ve known for my lives!

The Queen of gaming Sunny, The Queen of black pearl Yuri, The Queen of shiksin Sooyoung, The Queen of Drama Yoona, and the Queen of dancing machine Hyoyeon!

*Game Maniac!!*

 

Then some of it was something that related to our latest project from our maknae.

 

The Queen of books Seohyun. What a good and smart girl she is.

 

I chuckled to myself as she would always come first every time we have test. And I would always come right after her with my other competitor, Taeyeon. Most of the time, we’re the one who conquered the top three place. And most of the time, Seohyun-ni will took first place leaving me and Taeyeon battling out for the second place. Being the smart one most of the time, I came out as second and she’s the third one.

 

Heck what! All of us were so competitive that’s always make us lack of a few points from the front one. Even the two boys are as smart as Seohyun.

 

They were just too lazy to study thus making themselves to battle it out for the last place. Then suddenly a big realization hit me.

 

Damn!! My curfew!!

 

I noticed  the clock and it show it was almost midnight. I was about to leave and log out from the site but there’s new notification pop out from the side of the screen. I was drown to click on it, so I just did it. My eyes wide open, heart flutter when I saw the photo that was been post by her. I couldn’t help but to smile dorkily.

 

 

Jessica..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

The photo was been taken by Sunny. In it were Jessica and me.

We were standing side by side at the time. Our face was frowning and both were back facing with each other. We were kind of having the same gesture. Our hands were crossing over our chest and both show how annoying the situation was.

I remember back then how the picture turn out like that.

 

Flashback

We were having group meeting, discussing about who should be in charge on singing the high notes for our special performances that day. I was eager to choose Tiffany to do that part as reasoning she had captured the boys’ soul, but being cold and stubborn Jessica was, she choose Taeyeon to do the trick as she point out that Taeyeon’s voice had already captured the boys’ heart.

I was furious. Being the old one in the group should have made the young one to respect. But Jessica just shrugged it off and we ended up debating the pros and the cons. We were literally screaming and shouting each other face to face.

The others didn’t seem to bother to broke our little and silly debate. They were just laughing their out. Sunny at the time having her camera in her hand then she end up recording the debate and snap some picture.

 

In the end of the day, being the responsible leader, Taeyeon, managed to catch her breath after laughing like there’s no tomorrow and decided the biggest decision for the group.

 

“Ehem~” Taeyeon cough to clear .

 

“I hereby choose these two to do the part as I agreed on the phrases that say, two is better than one.” She added coolly as she stood up from her chair respectively point at me then…………………

 

“What!!!” Jessica and me said in unison.

 

“Me and Jessica !!” I shouted asking. But more like a denying to the fact.

 

“Yeah!! You got to be kidding me Taenggo!! She,, you!! Literally know nothing about harmonization!!” Jessica said sarcastically at the end of the line.

 

“Says the one who have a silly debate just now.” Seohyun voiced out.

 

Taeyeon then reasoning why the two of us should do it together. She said that Jessica and me can do the high note and harmonizes really well. It turns out that all the members agreed to the idea and in fact the two boys and Tiffany too agreed the statement.

 

“But,, but..” Jessica stuttered.

 

“No but Jessica. No means no and no one will do it except you two” Taeyeon point at both of us.

 

“And yes means yes. You two will do it” Tiffany added.

“All those in favored agreed the plan, say I” Sooyoung stood up from her chair with her left arm raised up in the air.

 

“ I~” Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Kwangsoo and Minho spoke in great harmonization, in unison with their arms in the air.

 

Both me and Jessica was dumbfounded and I was actually face palm myself while cursing under my breath . The next thing happen, Sunny took the picture right after they place their voted.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

I chuckled to myself thinking how silly we were that time. But in the end we won it. I scroll down the page and I could my stomach full of butterflies when I read the caption.

 

you, I miss you too. I’ll text you later, and please,

 P/S : I won’t even think about giving you a call..

 Just kidding… I know you’re reading this right now. By the way sweet dream. And don’t you ever tell anyone about the Rain guy.

It will only be a secret between us two~ sweet dream once again.

 

I smile widely. I read it over and over again, then…

 

What the! Secret!? How could it be a secret when she just post it on this site when people all over the world can read this!

 

Gosh, she’s cute. I chuckled.

 

Then I heard a light foot step coming closer to my front door. I quickly turn off my laptop and switch off the light then I directly slump on my bed pretending to be sleeping. I closed my eyes tightly then I heard my door room open slightly. It was dark I can’t see things properly.

 

“Yah, you~” My sister call me.

                    

“Already sleeping?” She whispered and I could hear a light footsteps coming closer to my desk.

 

Sigh

 

She always does this. To make sure I already fast asleep whenever it come to this time. I better pretend to be sleeping than hearing her scolding later. I tried my best to act sleeping by making a sound off light snores.

 

Hope it’ll work. *snoring and snoring and snoring*

 

I didn’t bother to peek what my sister was doing as I could hear a faint sound of footstep shuffling on the floor near my desk. I startled a little when my phone suddenly beeping and vibrating once indicating there’s new message..

 

Gasp! My phone! Where is it! Crap!

 

She doesn’t sound hesitated, I heard she swap the phone lock. I was sweating. A cold one. Then I heard she spoke.

 

“Jessica less than three?” She said.

 

My eyes widened, back straightened and almost as the speed of light, I jump towards my sister then I snatched the phone from her hand. My sister just flinches at the sudden action and I could feel that she was glaring straight to me even in this pitch black room. I shiver knowing about her cold glare.

 

“Who’s Jessica?” She asks coolly before going back at the front door ready to leave and slam the door hard. I just know she would do that. I gulp down. Brains working on the words that I supposed to say.

 

“F- Friend….?” I state, sounding like I was actually asking her back. I gulp again knowing that she wills probably going to yell and scold at me any second now.

 

Gosh, my heartbeat really beats fast.

 

“Okay.” She said before trying to walks off away from there like there’s nothing happened. I was taken aback at her.

 

“Wa- wait. You’re not mad?” I ask her

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Er, I’m still wide awake and I just snatched away my phone from you roughly?” I point at her and a bit irritated and a little bit nervous. My sister looks back at my direction before she show her smirk.

 

“What?” I ask her.

 

“First of all, did you forget that we’re on our school’s breaks? Second of all,”  She lift her hands,

 

“It really hurts, thus I must applied some med on it.” She blurt out before skipping away leaving me dumfounded in my dark room.

 

It took me awhile to recall what my sister just says, holiday. Holiday. HOLIDAY! I said to myself.  Now I get it. I was still standing beside my desk when something vibrate in my hand that brought me back to what I was going to do before. I swap the phone lock and saw two new messages from the same person. I walk back to my bed and slump hard on it with heavy sigh escaped from my lips. Then I start reading the text.

 

[From: Jessica <3]

Oh my you! Our friends just ask me who the guy that we were talking about before is. What should I do? And how on earth they know about that??!

 

I scroll another one.

 

[From: Jessica <3]

Yah!! you! Is it you?!! Why didn’t you reply my message? Is it you the one that broke the news?!

 

I was about to reply her text when a new message.

 

[From: Jessica <3]

It was you!! Silent means yes!

 

I face palm myself then I swiftly slide the number.

 

One ring.

 

Two ring.

 

Three ring.

 

“Yeobo-“

 

“Yah you! Did I not tell you to keep it between us! How could you!” Jessica starts to scream and bombarding me. I pulled away a bit from my ears thinking that it would cause my ears to deaf for a moment if I keep the phone near to my ears. She really sounds angry. I could feel that.

 

“Wa- wait. Hold on Jessica. I can explain.” I said hesitantly before I sigh.

 

“What is there to be explain to me?!” Jessica yells again.

 

“Just hear me out please.” I ask her sounded desperate like my life was hanging to it.

 

There was a silent before she spoke again.

 

“Talk!” Jessica demanded.

 

Sigh. This is going to be a long day. No. A long night.

 

“Okay. Do you remember what you post in your SNS just now?”

 

“………….”

 

“Well, you post our picture..”

 

“……………”

 

“Didn’t you notice that you were actually post it with caption saying about the guy.”

 

“………….” I wait for a while for her to reply.

 

“Hello. Are you still there?” I pulled away and look on my phone screen. The call was still on.

 

“……………….”

 

Is she? No way.

 

I stay root on my spot and silent crept upon us. Then it hit me. I could hear light snore coming from the other line.

 

She’s sleeping. Aish.

 

I pulled away from my phone, the call was still on. Then I watch at the clock, 11:55 p.m.

 

Well no wonder she’s fast asleep. It’s already late.

Once again I brought my phone to my ears,

 

“Good night Jessica. I love you.” I whispered then I end the call. I sigh for last the last time before drifted to my dreamland.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Flashback from years before. (Most of the scene here is from the flashback, it won’t end unless I state it. Hope it wouldn’t confused you later. Do read with peaceful mind as I’m still new of creating a fan fiction here.)

 

you POV

 

I am now sitting with my two best friend side by side in the cafeteria having a break. Being the quiet one among the three, I scan the students and something caught my eyes.

 

She’s so beautiful. Her smooth face and her attractive eyes.

 

I was mesmerized by her beauty. Then I felt someone elbowing my stomach ender the table.

 

“Ouch!” I groan and glare my friend on my left side, Fei. I give her what-was-that-for! look. She just rolled her eyes while my other friend on my right side so oblivious to what happening just now. I ease the pain on my stomach when Fei whisper to me.

 

“Seriously you, you’re such a byun. You know that.” She gives me the irritated look before she shifted her gazes behind my back. Before I could even look at her direction, someone tap on my shoulder. I look up ahead and saw my classmate with other group of people behind her. If my eyes was right, there were like 6-8 people behind her.

 

“Hey you” My classmates smile. I nod signing her to continue.

 

“You still remember me right?” She asks me before I nod again. I mean who wouldn’t know this girl. The smartest ones in our class which makes me always been second after her.  Seo Juhyun. I still rubbing me stomach before I stop as I sense that someone saw my action behind my classmate.

 

“Yeah. Juhyun right?” I said to her as I was now facing with Juhyun along the group while I still seat on my spot.

 

“Yeah that’s right. But you can call me Seohyun though.” Seohyun said while showing her smile.

 

“Okay. Seohyun shi, what can I do for you…” I stop before I look at the girls behind her.

 

“and all these girls here?” I continued before my eyes stop on the blonde girl far behind Seohyun. The blonde girl chuckled as she knows that I was looking at her direction until Seohyun brought me back to her direction.

 

“Well, as you know. We’ll be classmate from now on. We want to be friend with you and your friends here since we should start our new school years with new friends too.” She said smoothly. I look to my both side before they give me a nod of agreement.

 

“Okay then.” I said as I look back at Seohyun whom now smiling widely at three of us then enveloped us to a sudden group hug.

 

“Ahem.” Someone from the girls cough loudly making all attention on her. Knowing what the girl’s want I stood from my seat and give them a slight bow before I smile at them.

 

“Seohyun shi, mind to introduce your friends for us?” I ask Seohyun whom now standing beside me.

 

“Sure. But you, just talk comfortable with us.” Seohyun said before she went back to her friends’ side. I give her a nod.

 

“So, the tallest one whom fake a cough just now is Sooyoung. The second tallest whom you see like a twin here is Yuri and Yoona. You can differentiate them with their skin color. The one that has slight dark complexion is Yuri.” Seohyun whispered quietly at her last two sentences.

 

“I heard that!” the one with the dark complexion, Yuri said. Making the other girls burst into laughter. Then someone step out from the group and came to my direction.

 

“Forget about that. Anyway, I’m Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon said before she shows her smile then walk past through me to sit on the bleacher. I nod at her. Hyoyeon then turn her direction back at me before she grin widely.

 

“The shortest one among us is Sunny!” She said loud and clear before a girl that fit perfectly her description walks past through me with furious face.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon! You’re going to get it from me!!” Sunny said as the latter run away from her place making Sunny to chase her.

 

“Well that’s awkward introduction.” I look at the one who was talking just and I saw the girl shows her cute and lovely eye smile.

 

“I’m Tiffany” she said cheerfully making her eye smile form again. I nod again.

 

“And these last two girls here is one of my best friends” Tiffany exclaimed before dragging the two in front me.

 

“The slight short one here is TaeTae” She said

 

“It’s Taeyeon actually.” The girl whom Tiffany exclaimed as TaeTae corrected her before giving a slight bow. Tiffany and the other girl beside her chuckled.

 

“And this one here, is…”

 

“Jessica.” The girl cut Tiffany word before she offer a handshake with me. I don’t know why, but my heartbeat rapidly increasing and I could feel my face’s suddenly feel warm.

 

“Yes. She is Jessica” Tiffany reprimanded me. The other girls were already seat on their respective spot chatting with my two friends beside the table.

 

 I was mesmerized by the beauty that holds in Jessica. She’s just so beautiful.

 

*heart beat*heart beat*heart beat* Damn you heart-beat.

 

“well you, wouldn’t it be rude if you don’t accept her offered” Tiffany said a as a matter of fact which snap me back from my reverie of Jessica’s beautiful feature.  I was taken aback at Tiffany’s word.

 

“Of- offered?” I stuttered. Making both Jessica and Tiffany giggle which making me blushing madly.

 

“Yes you silly. My offered of a hand shake.” Jessica said before she raise her hand and show her sweet smile at me.

 

*heart beat*heart beat*heart beat*

 

I mentally face palm myself.

 

“S- Sure.” I raise my hand and shake with her making me felt chill down my spine.

 

“You’re cute.” Jessica said before she head where her other friends was leaving me dumbfounded there.

 

Stupid heart-beat. Oh how am I going to get through all of this.

 

“Yo you” Sooyoung call out.

 

“Mind introduce your friends to us?” Yoona beside her spoke.

 

“Yeah sure.” I said before I sit back on my spot.

 

And that’s how I met my everlasting friends whom always stay by my side until now. Most importantly, that’s how my heart starts to beat for love. Love at first sight.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

It’s been year and a half I had been friends with Seohyun’s friends. My feeling for Jessica always I have kept it secret as loving for the same gender was wrong in our society. But as far as I know, that’s what I thought what the community was thinking until,,

 

It was one day in ordinary week where students will have to gather on the hall to hear lecture from our tutors. It was also I would say, the day where the love starts to bloom again.

 

“Come on you, help me bring this snack please.” Yoona pleaded.

 

“Seriously Yoona. You know that we can’t bring foods when the tutors are lecturing us.” I whispered back at her. She just shows her pout before going back to her other friends. I rolled my eyes.

 

How come all of them be the older one while I’m the most matured among them

 

I scoffed.

 

“You shouldn’t be hard on them you” A sweet voice came beside me.

 

Jessica.

 

She was smiling sweetly. A smile try to crept on my face too before I noticed back.

 

“You’re with her?” I look at her showing my oh so poker face. She just chuckled. I unconsciously smile too before I shifted my gaze back towards.

 

We were now walking towards the hall before we took our seat at the back one as we were among the late one entering the hall.

 

I’m just so happy that our relationship as friends keep on getting stronger. I am so blessed to meet this kind of group. My life couldn’t get any better without meeting them. Especially Jessica. She makes my life complete. Seeing how sweet her smile. Her sweet and melodious voice. All about her complete my other half. That’s why I love being around with her. Sometimes I remember taking a glances at her each time we were assign to do our own project respectively. And she wouldn’t even notice I was looking at her direction.

 

I smile again. Then I look directly at Jessica. Her perfect facial.

 

Oh how I glad I didn’t tell her how I feel about her. It’s been a year we first met. If I would have tell her my real feelings, she and her friends will probably walk out from my life. That’s just mean digging my own grave. No. I can’t afford losing her from my life. I am willing to not let my feeling get in our friendship. I’m just glad…

 

“Hey you” Jessica said as she look sweetly at my direction.

 

“Yes?” I look up again at her.

 

“Is there’s something on my face?” She asks before we took the vacant seat along with the others in the last row.

 

I shook my head before sitting side by side with her. Comfortable.

 

“No. Why would you ask?” this time I look at her sweetly before giving her my sincere smile.

 

She’s so gorgeous.

 

“Because you have been looking on my face.” She pouts. I chuckled before I look back at my other friends. They were busy with their own world. Is shifted my gaze back at her.

 

While we were in our own little world.

 

“I’m just appreciating how beautiful you are.” I blurted out. She chuckled.

 

“Why thank you you.” She said before she continued her story with her other friends beside her.

 

At least I can see your face every day… I smile before paying my full attention at the lecture in front that was having a hard time to prepare his presentation.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

*yawning*

 

“seriously Taenggo” Jessica spoke.

 

“What?” Taeyeon ask her while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

 

“Did you or did you not sleep early last night?” This time it was Tiffany asking her. Taeyeon look up at Tiffany before giving her an annoyed look.

 

“Who are you? My mom?” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

 

“Hey I’m just asking!” Tiffany starts losing patient. Taeyeon just scoff.

 

“Hey hey. No need for a drama right now.” Jessica said as she give me help me do something look. I sigh. Knowing that if neither of us going to stop them some big fight will break lose.

 

“Taeyeon,”  The latter stares at me.

 

“Tiffany was just concern about you. No need to say like that to her.” I said before I look at both Taeyeon then to Tiffany.

 

“And Fany,”  The latter looks at me before she show her eye smile. Probably she was thinking that I was on her side.

 

“No need to be angry at Taeyeon too. If I was in her shoes, I would probably having the same probably like her. I mean, come on. It’s been two hours we’re hearing him lecturing. Without having us to move even a single movement.” I said as a matter of fact. Tiffany then smile sheepishly before she look at Taeyeon.

 

“I was kind the having some troubles too. Like Taeyeon” she said making Taeyeon grin widely. Jessica chuckled  hearing her friend confession too.

 

“Wait!” Sooyoung out of nowhere spoke. She was sitting beside Tiffany though. Tiffany startled.

 

“Were you listening this whole time?” Tiffany asks as she brought her hand on her chest. Probably because that Sooyoung surprised her just now. Sooyoung nod then she look intensely at me.

 

“you” She said before she smirk.

 

“Yes Sooyoung”

 

“So why don’t you feel sleepy after suffering two hours sitting there?” Her smirk began to wide. I just chuckled before I shifted my gaze towards the figure beside me.

 

“Because Jessica’s sitting beside me.” I blurted out and show them a big sincere smile. She scoffed. While both Taeyeon and Tiffany confused about my remark.

 

“And what’s Jessica’s being beside you help you to be able stay wide awake?”

 

I shrugged.

 

“I don’t kn-“

 

“Okay students. Take 15 – 30 minutes recess.” The lecture spoke before he heads somewhere. I look up at Sooyoung’s direction and surprised to see her seat was already vacant. While both Taeyeon and Tiffany were getting their self struggling to stand up. Taeyeon was stretching her whole body as if she was having a terrible numbness before. Tiffany on the other side  was already waiting beside Taeyeon before she gaze towards me.

 

“Well you, aren’t you going to take a break?” She smiled which I smile back at her.

 

“No. it’s okay.”

I look back at Jessica.

 

“How about you Jessica?”  She turns to look at me before she smile sheepishly.

 

“Actually I have been waiting this moment. And I don’t think my tummy could hold any longer.” I chuckled.

 

“Well go ahead then.”

 

“How about you then you?” Taeyeon ask.

 

“I’ll go later. I need to go to the restroom first.” I said to them. Then Jessica stood up and walk beside Taeyeon. I was looking at her.

 

It didn’t hurt at all… that’s what I think…

 

Jessica clings to Taeyeon’s arm before they walk towards the cafeteria happily. I smile weakly. I lean back towards my seat before I sigh and look up at my wrist watch.

 

I shrugged my thought before proceeding to where the restroom was.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

 

*yawn*

 

Man, who would thoughts the second half of this lecture is boring.

 

I glance to my side where the other girls were seating. And much for my expectation, all of them were now in deep slumber. Head hung low. Even Seohyun the smartest one was sleeping. I lean back to my seat before I rapidly blink my eyes for a couple of times.

 

I’m a great student! I can do this! Just need to hold for another hour! Yes!

 

No! I can’t do this!! I’m too sleepy.

 

I rub my eyes hoping that the sleepiness will go away but it didn’t seem to work.

 

Crap!

 

I brought my hands on my lap. I closed my eyes for good.

 

It won’t hurt if I take a nap…

 

Then I felt something warm crept in my hands and I could felt something resting on my shoulder. I look up at my hands and saw that my hand were now entwining with Jessica’s. I was shocked. She was holding my hands firmly. Tenderly, as if she wasn’t going to let go. I don’t know what to do. Should I hold her hand too? Then again, I felt her head comfortable rest on my shoulder. My heart was beating really fast. I took a long breath before….

 

My hands reciprocated the same act like she was doing right now. I hold her hand. I was smiling and thinking how happy I am right now. Have a chance to hold my love one’s hand. The best part of it was, she was the first one to initiate the act. I myself surprised too at the sudden action. I could feel my heart beats faster than usual. My breath becomes rage.

 

I closed my eyes trying to register what exactly happening right now. Then I open my eyes just to see that it was all happening right now. She was still holding my hand, entwining with her hand. I try to not grin widely but to no avail. I was enjoying it until I heard a scoff sound coming from behind. I stiffen knowing what it was all about. I could feel that my hands start to sweat, like a lot. I try my best not to wake Jessica from her nap while releasing our entwining hands. Then I could feel Jessica tighten her grip and it seems like she knows my intention she whisper to me.

 

“Just let it be.”

 

I blink my eyes few times before I draw my attention back to the lecture. After few minutes our hands entwined and her head still resting on my shoulder, she finally releases her hand leaving me to wipe the sweats on my hands with my handkerchief. I breaths in then I closed my eyes again trying not to see Jessica right now. I held my hands back on my lap not knowing that the same warms hand crept in after few seconds pass. And the same weight rest on my shoulder.

 

This was the second times she does this. And I swear that if she does the same thing on the third time I know that I could end up being dead on that moment! Die of happiness. Not literally though when I said that I could dead.

 

Anyway, I was having a mixed feeling. I was happy. I was scared. I was curious at why did she even do this to me? In front of those eyes.

 

This has got to stop now! My other self-conscious scream for me to stop all this before it could cause any hassle. As it was a cue, the lecturer ends his lecture and dismissed the students. Once again I’m having a mixed feeling. As all the students stood from their seat I could feel eyes land on our spot. I was having my heads low while the person beside me comfortable retreat her head and release her grip off my hand. I closed my eyes once again trying to avoid all those stare people tends to give.

 

“Yo you are you okay?” Taeyeon voiced echo. I look up at Taeyeon and nod my head slowly. She scoff before walking towards at the others.

 

“You don’t like one.” This time it was Tiffany inquired. She then walk closer at me before resting her hand on my shoulder. The one where Jessica rest her head on.

 

“Yes, I’m okay. Just a little dizzy.” I lied to her. I glances at Jessica and she was already ahead with Taeyeon and the others. I sigh. I was kind the having another mixed feeling. And of course a lot of questions to be inquired later.

 

“Hey you, come on. We’re going to be late if we don’t catch up with them.” Tiffany said as she link her arms with me and show her sweet eye smile. Then we walk again towards our class room with heavy footstep and heavy heart poison with all those questions that have yet to be spoken.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

 

“Argh!” I groan as I held my head on the my desk.

 

“what’s wrong you?” Taeyeon ask.

 

“This is nonsense! What kind of question is this?!” I spoke loudly. Taeyeon who seems to know what was bothering me just giggled before her show me the answer that I have been struggling to know.

 

“There. The answer is A” She exclaimed proudly. Then she explains everything from scratch and leaving me to listen her intently.

 

“Got it?” She asks before she does her other assignment. I nod before I do the same as her.

 

It was Monday morning and surprisingly all of us came to school early than usual so for the time being before class start we all decided to do some revision and discuss some things related with the subjects we were going to learn that day. I was too engrossed with my assignment when a tap on my shoulder completely startled me.

 

“Hey you. Good morning.” It was Jessica. She pulls out her chair before she continued to sit beside me while showing her smile. I swear, if I wasn’t wrong that smile she was showing meant something else. Some things that I wasn’t familiar with before.

 

“Oh hey Sica~” Taeyeon said with aegyo making me feeling goose bumps. I shiver at her not so annoying aegyo before I look at her and glare few seconds.

 

“What? You didn’t greet her back. I was just being nice.” She reasoned out before she shows her dorky grin at Jessica.

 

“Aigo, my dear Taenggo. Oh How nice of you.” Jessica said.

 

I face palm myself after realising what a moment we have right now.

 

“Are you going to be lovey dovey here right now in the morning?” I said disbelieve at their behaviour. Taeyeon then smirked before she lean back at her seat arms crossed.

 

“ Why you? Jealous?” She said proudly as if she knows why I said like that to them. I sigh again before I took back my pen and continued doing my assignment. Taeyeon then pout and Jessica were chuckling.

 

“Are you going to ignore me now?” She whines like a little kid. I keep on with my works.

 

“Fine. Have it your way!” She sticks her tongue out before she went to her other friends. She’s a bipolar. I swear I see she was giggling on her way at the others. I sigh again and lean back on my seat and closed my eyes.

 

“Hey” Jessica whisper as she pokes on my cheek. I open my eyes and look straight at her.

 

“Good morning Jessica.” I greet her back as I just remember she was greeting at me before.

 

She then fish out her books and doing the same action as I and Taeyeon just now. I was leisurely answer the question then I lean back on my sit arms crossed over my chest. I glance at the person beside me and smile unconsciously upon looking at her serious look then turns into frown. I chuckled enough for her to hear. She looks up at me before she show her sheepish smile and laugh along.

 

“You were watching this whole time?” Jessica asks as she straightened her back before she placed her pen on the desk.

 

I unconsciously took my pen and Jessica’s pen that she placed before. I took my pen’s cap and do the same at Jessica’s pen before I switched it over. I smile.

 

“and you didn’t even notice.” I state as I held her pen with my pen’s cap on it and give her. She smiles too.

 

“Fit perfectly.” She exclaimed before she took the pen from my grip and continued finishing her work.

I held my pen with her pen’s cap on it and smile widely.

 

It really fit perfectly.

 

It has been weeks since the last time Jessica had a skin ship with me. Neither of us brought it up later after the incident happen. It felt weird first as I don’t know what to do about it. But as time goes by, I managed to face it without any difficulties. Not until last week when our teacher decided for us to move into another classroom and I end up getting a seat next to Taeyeon on my left and Jessica on my right. It was really awkward but it gets lessened as we act like there’s nothing happened before.

 

“Stop staring you..” Jessica said as she took my pen and switched back the pen’s cap before she hand me her pen instead while she took my pen before she continued her work again.

 

“I know I’m pretty and attractive” She said as she smirks.

 

I burst into laughter and we both fill the morning silent with laughter that only both of us can heard.

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Okay now class. As a few factors have been appeared, again. And it looks like you will all have to move in the upper class in the old building again. I hope it won’t bother your grade or something.” The lecturer said before she sigh a little and she picks up her things before the class end for the first period of the day.

 

“When will the moving takes place Lecturer?” Seohyun ask as she raised her hand politely.

 

The lecturer makes a face before she smile at her students.

 

“I think in another two weeks, Seohyun shi.”

 

The other students nodded their head as a sign of agreement.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

 

At The Cafeteria

 

Groan can be heard beside me.

 

“Argh! Seriously! We just move into that classroom a couple of weeks ago and now we have to move into another class that seemingly too small for our numbers!” Taeyeon speak loudly making all other students look at our direction.

 

“Yeah. We were just getting started our bonding session. This is so unfair.” Yoona said as she munch a  big bite of her food.

 

“Easy there Yoona” Sooyoung said before she pout.

 

“You will going to eat all that alone and I won’t be able to eat to fulfilled my empty tummy here.” She show her pout again while rubbing her little tummy that who would know how much foods can be insert there.

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny then laugh at Sooyoung’s remarks while Seohyun and Jessica just giggling. While I, just shaking my head in disbelieve while having a small smile in my lips.

 

Taeyeon saw that no one really shows interest at her so she pout.

 

“you,” She whine before she cling into my arms.

 

“Hmm.” I respond but did not bother to look at her direction trying to play around with her first.

 

“What if the seat arrangement changes and you wouldn’t be able to seat beside me again?” Taeyeon said trying to get my attention. Sympathy I think she was trying to gain from me.

I look back at her and shake my heads again before I sigh and smirk.

 

“It’s a relief then.” I exclaimed. The girls then broke into a fit of laughter.

 

“Yah you!” Taeyeon smack on my arms and stick her tongue out towards me.

 

“I was just kidding. You know me.” I said trying to comfort her. While the other girls just keep laughing their out. All those time I can’t help stealing glances towards one particular person, whom I thought she was also looking back at me with that same smile from the morning before.

 

Jessica.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“So you guys” Hyoyeon sit in the lecture seat before she scan the classroom.

 

“Tomorrows is a sport day, “ She continued.

 

“Wha-“

 

“Let’s wear our special sports outfits!!” Sunny exclaimed right next to Hyoyeon. She was literally screaming right next Hyoyeon making the latter startled and scared the death out of her.

 

Hyoyeon jumps from her seat and was trying to punch her but stop when the lecture steps into the classroom.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Seonsaengnim!” Taeyeon stood up from her seat and bow respectfully at the lecture before the other students do the same as Taeyeon including Hyoyeon and Sunny. The two then rush to their seat and at the same time Hyoyeon glared straight Sunny while gesturing You are going to die later! And having her hands across her neck. On the other side, Sunny just chuckled and having her tongue out towards Hyoyeon making her burning in furious.

Other spectators who were watching the scene trying to hold their laughter before the lecture begin the class.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

 

Heading back home.

 

“Yah Sunny! I’ll get you!” Hyoyeon ran as fast as she can trying to catch the person she was shouting at. While the latter already far ahead from Hyoyeon now.

 

“Crap you! Sunkyu!!!” Hyoyeon screamed and with that the two already left the group leaving only me, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun and Jessica. My other two best friend already bid their goodbye as soon as the last period end leaving me with the group.

 

Sigh.

 

We were now walking in a group. Seohyun was chatting with Yoona on my side. While in front me, Sooyoung eating while walking (is that even possible, LOL), then Yuri chatting happily with Jessica.

Sigh.

 

Jessica was clinging happily and sweetly in Yuri’s arm.

 

Oh how I wish it was me.

 

“Hey you” A voice coming from my other side spoken to me. I look up at the direction and saw Tiffany with her confused face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter