2) The Evaluations

No limit, gon' touch the sky.

 

It was already 11:30pm, and yet Donghyuk still can't sleep.
He kept on tossing and turning but still, sleep doesn't come to visit him. 
He needs to sleep as much as he can since tomorrow is  the evaluation day for him and 
the other members.

15 minutes have passed and yet no progress. Donghyuk still can't rest.
Due to his frustration, he got up from his bed and marched angrily to the kitchen.


To his surprise, he heard someone talking from the living room. 
He made sure he hid himself well before sneaking to look who it is. 




It was Bobby with his laptop. 



"Mwoya? What is Bobby hyung doing at this time of the night?" He whispered to himself.
He leaned forward to catch a few words Bobby was saying. 


"Eomma, I can't quit. This.. This is my dream. I-It's what I want t-to do." Bobby said desperately crying
in front of his mother. "I-I can't give up. E-Even if it's getting r-rough I can't l-lose hope. These kids, we-we share
the s-same exact dream. And it is to debut t-together. If taking this new chance i-is the only way to debut, w-we'll do it."



Donghyuk's heart hurt. 
Bobby who was the first to cheer on them a while ago after the CEO threw the bomb in, 
is here, crying because he's afraid of what they'll feel if they lose again, hajimman, still pursuing 
that they'll take the 2nd chance.


"Nae, eomma. Nado saranghae." Donghyuk heard Bobby say goodbye to his mother.


After Bobby had turned off his laptop, Donghyuk decided to come out.

"Ya, Bobby hyung what're you up to at this time?" He said as he went over to the refrigerator to grab milk.

"AY KKAMJAGIYA! Mwoya Igae, Kim Donghyuk?!" Bobby yelled as he held his chest. "You surprised the hell out of me!"
"Shhh. You'll wake the other hyungs!" Donghyuk hushed his hyungs while chuckling.
"Yah, why are you still up?" bobby questioned as he recovered from the shock.
"I can ask you the same exact thing, hyung." Donghyuk answered as he finished drinking a bit of milk from his glass.


Bobby sighed. 
"I talked to my mom." He told the maknae.

"Oh?" Donghyuk didn't expect Bobby to tell him the truth.
"I told her about the 2nd chance and..." He paused. "she said if I'm having a reaaaaaally tough time, I should just come back to America." 

Silence.

"But..." Bobby looked up to Donghyuk with a grin on his face. "I decided to stay and continue to destroy the music world with you guys." He said as he winked.

Donghyuk laughed and made a face. "Eew. You look weird winking hyung."
Bobby laughed off his dongsaeng's snarky comment and ruffled the cutie's hair.

"Ya, go to sleep. We've got a long day ahead." Bobby adviced.
"Eo, hyung. You too." Donghyuk replied as he walked to his and Joonhwe's room.


And when he laid down on his bed, slowl sleep crept up to him.

 


--
 

 


The next morning, as Team B walk towards the practice room, 4 unfamiliar boys bumped into them.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo." Team B politedly greeted.

The tall guy who was in front of the 4 boys, scoffed and smirked. "You guys are Team B, right?"  He said with a slight weird accent. Which is reasonable for he doesn't look Korean.

"Nae, we are Team B." Hanbin said cautiously, caught oof guard by the arrrogancy of the boy. 
"I think it's not hard to crush you guys down." The boy smirked again but the boy behind him held his hand and said,
"Stop it, Henry." He said in complete Korean accent.

Donghyuk, Bobby and Joonhwe narrowed their eyes.

"Aniya, hyung. Let me say wahat I want to say."Henry said to his hyung.  "Now I see why you got defeated by Team A."

"Watch your mouth!" Jinhwan who lost his patience with the arrogant kid yelled.

"Wae, can't accept the fact that you lost?" Henry said tauntingly.



Suddenly a voice made Henry stop.
"Park Henry." says an unfamiliar voice in an icy tone.


The 4 boys turned and gave way.

And to Team B's surprise, 6 girls were waiting behind the 4.

"Henry. What did I say about your attitude?" The girl who's brunette with white highlights said as she stared icyly towards the 4 boys.


"M-Mianhae, Leader-nim." Henry bowed and said sorry. 
"Another incident like this you're out the door. Remember that I have power to throw you out of our group." The girl said
with authority.

Team B wondered who the scary girl is. 
but Team B also scanned her features.
A height of at least 178cm, a petite body, 
white complexion, and eyes that tears through your soul.


Suddenly the girl bowed to Team B.
"I'm sorry for the trouble my member caused. We caused a bit of delay. Mianhaeyo." She bowed politely.
Taken aback, Hanbin took a moment to answer, "U-Uh, it's a-alright." He said, stammering. 


And right there, from the door of the practice room where the evaluations were to be held, Bigbang's Daesung 
came out. 


"Ya, Yang Jinhee! You and group, come on here." Daesung smiled and called. 

Just then the girl whom Team B justb talked to, turned and said. "We're coming, oppa."


Team B are frozen.


"Oh, B.I! Your group too. We need to start the Evaluations!" Daesung grinned and regarded Team B.


Hanbin just forced a smile and nodded. 
They watched as the 10 Trainees walk their way to the practice room.

"Holy . She's..." Yoonhyung trailed off.
"She's Yang Jinhee." Hanbin finished for his hyung. 


"Ya, we're late. Let's worry about it later." Bobby stated as he dragged s to the practice room.


As they walk in, Hanbin locked eyes with the person he's now scared off.









Yang Jinhee. 


Author's Corner: 

This is all I can produce right now. I have classes tomorrow so, I might have to update by Friday. It'll be 3 chapter update so no need to worry. :) That's all.