END

APPA UMMA VS SONS

Tao was throwing a tantrum to his umma. He thrown his toys everywhere and refused to talk to his umma and appa. He was mad at them. He didn’t want to have a sibling but then his umma and appa told him that he will have one. He hated it so much. It was starting when his umma suddenly told him about him having a sibling.

“Baby, umma want to tell you something”. Suho sat beside his son and caressed Tao’s black locks.

“Yes umma?” Tao put down his lego and snuggled into his umma’s warm hug.

“Tao will have a sibling soon”

Hearing the word “sibling” made Tao’s ear perks. He stared at his umma for a minute but said nothing.

“Baby?” Suho asked his 3 years old son.

“NOOO!!!!!! I don’t want to have a sibling! NO WAAAYYYY!!” Tao stood up and kicked his lego. “Tao don’t want to have a sibling. NEVER”

“But Tao.. Umma..” Suho tried to make Tao understand but..

“I SAY NO IS A NO UMMA!” Tao stomped his feet and ran to his room.

Suho slumped down to the couch. He knew Tao will be like this. He and Kris always gave a lot of their attention to Tao and only Tao, and now he suddenly told him that he will have a sibling.

“Hey babe what’s wrong? I heard Tao from the bathroom” Kris who just took his bath sat down beside his Suho and put his arm around his shoulder.

Suho sighed and leaned his body more to Kris’s warmth. “Tao is upset with him getting a sibling”

Kris kissed Suho’s crown and mumbled, “I think we spoiled him too much”

Suho nodded and huged Kris more.

“Don’t take it too serious babe, it’s not good for the baby” Kris puts his palm on Suho’s belly, caressing it. “I’ll talk to Tao okay?”

“Okay” Suho yawned, his eyes suddenly heavy and droppy.

“Sleepy?”

Suho nodded, “Uh hum”

Kris smiles at his love’s cuteness, “I’ll carry you to the bed”

--

Kris entered Tao’s room while holding a little panda pulshie he just bought the day before. He knew Tao will be like this so he prepared a bribe. And Wu Zitao he knew will always love everything about panda.

“Tao?” Kris called his lovable son who was playing with his big panda doll with a pout on his face.

“If appa want to say something about sibling, Tao want to sleep” Tao left his panda and hide under the blanket.

Tao and Suho were so cute

Kris smiled and got inside the blanket too, enveloped Tao in his embrace. “Tao’s appa want to sleep with Tao, and he even bought his baby Tao a new panda pulshie”

Tao’s big eyes stared to his appa’s eyes. Kris took the new panda and placed it in the middle of them. “Say hi to him Tao” Kris took one of panda’s hands and made a handshake gesture.

Tao finally smiled and shook it. “Hey you there, I’m Tao”

And seeing his baby smile, Kris couldn’t help but felt relieve too, “still upset?” he asked.

“No, but I just don’t like having a sibling” Tao mumbled to his appa’s chest. “Umma will love my sibling more than he love Tao, and Tao hate it”

So I and Suho were right.

“Hey Tao, look, umma and appa will always love Tao no matter what happened. Don’t you want to be a great hyung or oppa for your dongsaeng? Protecting him/her?” Tao didn’t answer but he listened it “You can play with him/her, you can sleep with him/her later if you afraid of sleeping alone, you can share your stories to him/her. Appa wanted to have sibling too like umma did, because appa always feel lonely back then. You should be happy if you have sibling, baby”

Tao tried to absorb everything his appa said to him. Honestly he was starting to accept that he will have a sibling but then he still afraid.

Knowing his son still in a deep thought, Kris decided to let him be and hugged him more “Now let’s take a nap and then we’ll have dinner outside later”

--

Suho was cooking a lunch for him and Tao when he felt Tao hugging his legs. He turned off the stove and scooped him into his hug.

“What is my baby Tao doing?” Suho asked after he kissed Tao’s cute nose.

“Great.. Umm.. Tao want to say that.. Tao is okay now with having a sibling” After said that, Tao hide his face on Suho’s neck, missing the shock face from Suho.

“Really?” he asked in disbelieve.

Tao nodded and hugged his umma’s neck tight.

Without Suho realized, tears ran down strained his cheeks. He was happy.

--

Since then Tao became a great boy, he never asked something weird to his parents, he never cried and he never being clingy like before. Tao wanted to be a best hyung/oppa for his upcoming sibling and he started it by being an independent boy first. When he fell down the swings, he didn’t cry. When his appa forgot to buy him his favorite ice cream, he didn’t sulk. Tao took care of his umma very well, he helped him cook, he helped him bringing things, he even loved to sleep on his umma laps while poking his umma slightly big belly.

“Hi there, this is Tao, your hyung/oppa. Be healthy okay and come soon and play with me” Suho will just watch him and cried again. He will blame the hormones.

--

Kris was very ecstatic. The doctor just told him and Suho that they will have another baby boy. He can’t stop humming and grinning wide on the way home. Suho who sat beside him just laughed at his husband’s behavior while his big belly. He was in his 6th month. Tao on the backseat was bouncing happily because he finally can call himself as a hyung.

“Umma, what should I call my dongsaeng? Do you have a name? I can’t call him ‘yah yah’ all the time right?”

Kris and Suho shared a glance and then Suho said, “Let your appa give the name. Umma already gave you name so it’s your appa turn. How is it Kris?”

Kris tried to focus on the street but his brain was thinking hard. What a perfect name for his baby?

“Kris?”

“Appa?”

“YES! I GOT A NAME!”

“Wu Yi Fan! You’re startling me!” Suho scolded.

“I’m sorry babe I’m sorry. I just happy I found a perfect name for him.” Kris answered while rubbing Suho’s shoulder with one hand, eyes on the street.

“Huh” Suho scowled, “But what is it?”

Kris grinned again, “I want to name him Wu Shi Xun. We can call him Sehun tho”

“Sehun.. I like it.. How about you Tao?” Suho turned his head to Tao and all he can see was Tao jump on his seat. “Tao love Sehun. So much!”

--

April 12th 1994 was the day when Kris needed to run his car faster with Suho’s screams and curses on his ear. He left Tao at his mom’s care right after Suho’s water broke. His mind went blank and he just drove faster like a mad man.

When they arrived at the hospital, Suho was brought inside with Kris tailing with him.

Kris was nervous, a lot. Sure he was with Suho when Tao was born, but still.

Suho’s scream was stabbing him and he can’t bear to hear it.

“WU YI FAAAAANNNNN!!!” Suho grabbed Kris’s hand harder. The pain was killing him he cried.

Kris kissed Suho’s tears and muttering soft “I’m here love” to Suho, tried to at least lessen the pain.

“IT’S HUUURRTTTTTT!!!” Suho groaned and pulled Kris closer, nails digging onto Kris’s skin.

“Stay with me babe, you can do this”

Minutes that seems like forever, finally Kris and Suho could hear a baby cry. His cries were loud and Kris can’t stop himself from crying too.

“Welcome to the world, Wu Shi Xun”

--

Sehun was a very active baby. He wouldn’t let Suho and Kris have a sleep in the night. He wouldn’t stop crying or when he did, he refused to let his appa go so basically Kris slept with Sehun in his arms. When Sehun was asleep, Suho needed to take care of Tao started his school. They were physically tired but they were happy, more than just happy.

They didn’t know when it started but Sehun was being clingy to Kris and he cried when Suho held him. And it was bad when Kris off to work. Suho even recorded Kris’s voice so if Sehun cried, he will calmed with hearing it.

If Sehun become clingy to his appa, Tao can’t let go him umma. He will sulk when Sehun slept on his umma’s shoulder. Altough Tao loved Sehun so much, but he loved his umma too.

“Umma! Can you stop hugging Sehunnie? Tao want a hug too”

Suho smiled and then patted Tao’s hair. “How about we take a nap together so umma can hug you and Sehun at the same time?”

“NO! Tao want to have umma just for Tao”

Suho sighed. “Tao baby, didn’t you say that you want to be a best hyung for Sehun?”

“Yes.. but—“

“So you know you shouldn’t be like this right?” Suho pulled his older son closer until Tao’s head touched his hips.

“Yes umma, I’m sorry. Sehunnie hyung is sorry too” Tao kissed Sehun’s feet and hugged Suho’s waist.

“Now let’s have a lunch! Umma has some chocolate ice cream for you Tao”

--

The differences between Tao and Sehun weren’t a joke. If Tao an express himself a lot, Sehun will just have his poker face. If Tao hurt he will come to his umma and cuddle him, but if Sehun hurt he will just look at his umma while pointing his bruise-straight faced. If Sehun saw Tao hugging his umma, he will just walked to his appa and sat on his laps and joining his appa playing games. If Tao can say so many words in one breath, Sehun will just say one or two and sometimes he will just nod or shake his head.

Once when Suho cooked fried chickens as their lunch, Sehun walked off the kitchen with saying “Chicken is not my style umma” and it made Suho laughed hard until his stomach hurt because Kris once said that to him the same sentence when they still dating years ago. But the difference is Kris was 24 years old back then and Sehun is still 5 years old and it was funny for Suho, the way Kris and Sehun said it was exactly the same. Now Suho knew why Sehun was different from Tao. If Tao got Suho’s bubbly self, then Sehun must get Kris cold city guy type.

But still there’s the same thing about Tao and Sehun, If they had a bad dream or couldn’t sleep, they will go to Suho and cuddle him until they fell asleep-kicking Kris from the bed.

--

Kris was having a headache watching Tao and Sehun. If you combine the two together, there will be a great damage later. They love to prank Kris, Sehun like to draw something on Kris’s face while Tao will pull him until he fell from the bed. They said it was the best way to wake him up.

Suho felt the same too. Once Suho made a cake for Kris’s mom and he left the dough for minutes. And when the cake done, the taste was really salty-he wanted to cry. In the end he knew Tao and Sehun poured lots of salt in it when he was away. Since then he never left his dough with their boys.

But still, Tao and Sehun made them proud. Tao won a gold medal in a sport champion in his school and Sehun grabbed number one in dance competition. They still in middle school and they already made something like that.

Sehun was indeed very smart until he can skip classes-he was one grade lower than Tao. They went to school together and it warmed Suho’s heart watching his sons wearing the same uniform.

When Tao was in his last year of high school and Sehun was in his second, Kris and Suho needed to go out of the country to attend an invitation.

“Tao and Sehun, don’t make a mess okay. Be careful. The foods inside the fridge you just need to warm it. Don’t skip meal and don’t get home late” Suho nagged them before he go.

“Umma please, you just go for a day” Sehun wanted to laugh at his umma, his umma was so cute puffed his cheeks like that.

“Come on Suho, they won’t burn the house, let’s go or we’ll be late” Kris grabbed Suho’s hand lovingly.

“Kris, not you too”

Kris just smiled and pecked Suho’s cheek.

And Suho was right. His mommy instinct will always work. When they back, the house was a mess. Dirty plates everywhere, clothes hanging here and there, popcorns on the floor, DVDs scattered and all. Suho wanted to cry.

--

It was Sehun’s last year of high school when he got a boyfriend and brought him home to introduce him to Kris and Suho. And Suho instantly love Sehun’s boyfriend-Luhan-because Luhan was nice and lovable, and he cooks better than Suho so basically Suho asked Luhan to teach him to cook. Altough Luhan was a year older than Sehun, Suho could sense that Sehun can be more mature than Luhan and that was good.

--

It was few weeks before Kris and Suho 20th year anniversary when Kris came home late. Not just once but few times. Suho wanted to ask him but he was afraid.

“Umma, what’s wrong? Why so gloomy?” Tao asked. He sat beside his umma while Sehun leaned his back against his umma’s legs.

“Your appa..” Suho couldn’t continue his words, his heart hurt.

“Appa came home late, right?” Sehun continue it for his umma.

“Sehun-ah..”

Sehun looked back to Suho and hugged his waist. “Everything will be fine umma, trust me”

Suho nodded and hugged his boys. He was glad he has them.

And Sehun proved his words. When his appa took a bath, he stole his phone and brought it to his and Tao’s room.

“Ge! I have appa’s phone. Let’s check this up”

Tao and Sehun browsed thru the messages and shocked written on their face.

“Ge.. Are you thinking the same thing as mine?” Sehun glanced at Tao.

“Yes Sehun-ah, appa is cheating on umma”

--

Tao and Sehun was hesitate to tell this cheating to their umma. They were afraid of his reaction.

“Ge, we need to tell umma. Now” Sehun was eager to tell Suho that Kris was cheating behind his umma’s back.

“But Sehun, I’m afraid.. What if umma cried? Or breakdown?”

“We can hold him hyung, right?”

And in the end, they told Suho right away.

“Umma” Tao called.

“Yes baby?” Suho looked up from his books.

“Umma, please be strong okay?”

Suho scrunched his eyebrows, “What’s wrong?”

Sehun held Suho’s right hand while Tao held the other.

“We found that appa is cheating on you.”

And Suho felt his world crashed.

--

Kris walked into their house with smile on his face. Tomorrow is his and Suho anniversary and he can’t wait to tell him something.

He gladly headed to their shared bedroom and when he opened the door, he found Suho was sitting in the middle of the bed waiting him.

“Hey baby” Kris greeted him. He put down his case and suit on the couch and inched closer to kiss Suho like he usually did.

But before he could reach Suho’s lips, Suho turned his face away.

Kris was confused.

“Hey baby, what’s wrong?” He sat beside Suho and caressed his arms but then he felt Suho flinched away from his touch.

“Did I do something wrong?” Kris tried to remember what did he done that make Suho like this.

“What do you think about that?” Suho’s words were sharp and it stabbed Kris right away.

“I don’t know baby, could you please tell me?” Kris tried to touch Suho again but Suho pushed his hand away.

“Let’s see.. How about your text with a girl?” Suho sent him a death glare. He still didn’t believe that Kris was cheating on him right when they will have their 20th anniversary.

“What text?” Kris took out his phone and gave it to Suho.

Suho accepted it harshly and scanned the messages list. And his eyes popped out.

“Hey Kris, do you like it? I hope you will like it. Text me when you finish your work” Suho read the text out loud. Altough his heart was aching so bad, but he needed to confirm it.

“Oh you like it? I’m glad! Hope you’ll enjoy it” Suho’s heart was slowly broke into million pices. What was this girl gave to Kris until Kris like it? What did she have that Suho didn’t?

Kris laughed right after Suho read the text. In 20 years of his marriage, this was the first time Suho was jealous of him. Usually Kris will be the jealous one because who wouldn’t? Suho was beautiful, kind, flawless and angelic.

“Why did you laugh?” Suho asked in a dangerously low tone.

“Oh my God babe, who gave you the idea about me cheating on you? I will never, love..” Kris wanted to jump to Suho right now because Suho puzzled face was that to cute or y in Kris’s eyes.

“You.. didn’t?”

Kris scooted closer to Suho and wrapped his arms on Suho’s tiny waist. “I’m not babe”

“The text?”

“Oh please, you ruin my surprise. It’s suppose to be my anniversary gift for you but now you know so.. I bought us a new house.. I thought that this house is too far from mine and the boys’s college so..”

“YOU WHAT?!!!?!” Suho screamed right beside Kris’s ear.

“Ouch babe, my ears”

“I’m sorry Kris..”

“It’s okay baby.. And once more, that girl was my interior designer. You got what I mean right?”

Hearing that, Suho instantly sobbed on Kris’s chest. He was feeling stupid to doubt Kris like that. He should know better that Kris will not cheat on him. “I’m sorry Kris.. I’m sorry..”

“It’s okay baby, It’s cute you know”

Suho’s lips turn upward and playfully punched Kris’s chest.

“Happy anniversary Wu Joonmyeon. Thank you for loving me and giving me the best life ever”

Suho’s tears rolled down again, he was touched, and happy, and he didn’t know how to express his feelings.

“Happy anniversary Yifan.. I love you, so much”

And they shared a kiss.

Or two.

Or maybe three.

Maybe more.

Until kisses turned into moans.

--

Suho was humming happily while making a pancake. He was glad that everything was fine.

Tao and Sehun sat on their chairs and glanced over their umma.

“Ge, that’s weird. He was smiling” Sehun whispered to his gege.

“I don’t know Sehun-ah, yesterday he was crying like a mess and now..”

“Hey boys good morning! And hello there beautiful” Kris patted Tao and Sehun’s head and kissed Suho’s lips.

But then he sensed his boys had a questioning looks on their faces. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No but appa, weren’t you cheat on umma? And you umma, why didn’t you angry at appa?” Sehun couldn’t stop his lips to pour those inside his heart, he didn’t even felt Tao stomped his foot under the table.

“I what? Cheat? YAH WU SHI XUN! SO YOU’RE THE ONE WHO PLANTED THAT CHEATING IDEA TO YOUR UMMA?!” Kris roared-ready to lunge Sehun.

“I—NO!! Ge! Help!” and he ran away.

“WU SHI XUN GET BACK HERE!!” Kris ran after Sehun who ran to his room and locked the door.

“SEHUN OPEN THE DOOR!!!” Kris banged the door but Sehun wouldn’t budge.

“NO! YOU WILL HIT ME IF I DID. AND FYI, GEGE DID THE SAME” Sehun answered back.

“YOUR GEGE DID IT TOO? YAH WU ZITAO! DON’T RUN AWAY FROM ME!” Kris ran to Zitao who hide behind his umma’s back. But he knew it was useless because his umma was so tiny and he was too tall.

“HAH I GOT YOU BIG BOY!”

Kris was hitting Tao-in playfull way of course-with big grin and laughs on their faces.

Suho shook his head and back to his pancake.

What a nice anniversary day

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's finally done!!

Thank you guys for all the subscribes and comments ><

I'm sorry if I was slow :(

I hope you like this <3

Thank you so much for everything, I LOVE YOU!

See you soon ^^

 

xoxo

-FM-

 

ps: this is un-beta-ed so.. I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes ;;__;;