{ 3 2 }

The Suga Disorder

Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Thirty Two

“I’ll make tonight the best night. Trust me on this one,” Munyi imitated as she sat down, arms crossed, staring at Yoongi who was on the verge of throwing a fit. She scoffed and stared at her watch. It hasn’t even been that long since they had left his meeting. He had brought her to the rooftop of the building without an explanation and demanded her not to question anything.

“Just wait and see,” he mentioned earlier. Munyi rolled her eyes and just nodded her head. Soon enough a helicopter came and landed.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!" she shouted louded as the sound of the helicopter grew louder and louder. Yoongi only gave her a smirked back before dragging her into the helicopter. Once they were in and buckled tight, the pilot headed off to the destination. Munyi stared out the window of the small helicopter to see how beautiful the city looked during the daylight but from aside that she could feel the stares of Yoongi on her.

"Stop looking at me you creep," she said through the mic connected to her headphone. Yoongi chuckled and shook his head, "While you're looking at the world, I'm just looking at mine."

Hearing that she turned to him and gave him a disgusted look. He only blew her a kiss before she returned back to the sight seeing from above. It wasn't long before the pilot mentioned about the landing. Soon enough the helicopter was getting lower and lower to the ground and offically landed on a beach.

"A beach?" Munyi questioned. Yoongi unbuckled his seat belt and did the same to Munyi's before helping her off the helicopter.

"Welcome to the beach of Daegu," at least 4 waiters and waitresses greeted the two. Munyi only awkwardly smiled back and bowed. Yoongi dragged her down the rose petaled aisle before reaching a nice small yacht. On the deck of the yacht was a table covered in a red table cloth and luxurious white tableware.

"What kind of lunch break is this?" she was still annoyed. Yoongi frowned, "At least pretend you like it. It makes it seem like my efforts went to waste."

"It wasn't even your effort," she mumbled. "All you did was drag me here."

Yoongi then jumped into the boat and put out his hand. Munyi stared at his hand before giving up and taking it. He pulled her onto the yatch and as it moved, Munyi lost balanced. Fortunately, Yoongi held her waist tightly and made sure she was okay.

"Let's get going shall we?" he asked. Munyi sighed, "I guess."

He started the boat and headed off slowly away from the beach. Yoongi then stopped the yacht not far from the shore and walked out onto the deck where Munyi was. She was already sitting at the table waiting for him.

"So what is this?" she asked still questioning why he brought her out to Daegu and why they're on a boat. Yoongi chuckled and walked towards her. He didn't say anything at all but in Munyi's heart she could feel it thumping feriously. Yoongi stopped right beside her and got on his knees. Munyi watched as the man she knew as conceited and annoying was in front of her on his knees.

"I want to properly apologize for everything I have done to hurt you in any way," he began, his voice sounding more serious than ever. "To be quite honest, I was afraid I'd never get you back. When you found out about the real me, I realized then that all I've done so far was pointless. All I ended up doing was hurting you. I played you and made you go through a pain even I can't imagine. So Munyi, I know a simply sorry like this won't fix anything but I just want you to know that I'm being serious. For the rest of my life, I want to be able to wake up and see your sloppy sleeping face and to hear you complain about how annoying I am. I want to be able to see you eat my cookings and maybe even maybe see little us run around. So please, please let me gain back my spot as your man."

Munyi stared at Yoongi in disbelief but yet her heart was beating and her eyes were filled with threatening tears.

"I hate you, Suga," she almost choked on her tears. "Why do you always know the way around my heart?"

"That's because I'm Suga," he laughed and cupped her face with his hands. "Can I be your man again?"

Munyi tried not to look at him but it was impossible. Yoongi used his thumbs to wipe away her falling tears and waited for her answer.

"Yes," she simply said and slightly pouted. "But you're still annoying."

Yoongi chuckled and without even realizing small tears had escaped his eyes. It was as if all the pain he felt from the regrets and from the fear of losing her was coming all out. Munyi widened her eyes seeing him like that, "W-why are you crying?"

Without replying, Yoongi pulled her closer and closed the gap between them. His lips landed on hers and the sweet sensation they both had missed came flowing back like the waves on a shore. After a long minute, the two backed away to take some breathes.

"So why on a boat?" Munyi asked looking around. Yoongi got up and went to sit in the empty seat in front of her.

"It's so if you reject me, you don't have a way back to land," he joked. Munyi playfully glared at him and kicked his shin from under the table.

"AH! I'm kidding jagiya~" he cooed and gave her his signature gummy smile. "I love you, Munyi."

Munyi scoffed and crossed her arms. Yoongi pouted not getting the response he want and moved his face closer to hers.

"Say it!~" he moved closer and closer to her face. "Or I'll kiss you again."

"I love you too, Suga," she mumbled. Yoongi perked up his ears and complained, "What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Well you should've listen closer," Munyi said and stared at Yoongi. He only smiled and adored her exitence. He was glad that she was finally back in his life and promised himself that for the rest of their lifetime together, he was never going to hurt her again.

 


 

After eating on the yacht and enjoying their night watching the sunset, the two returned back to the city. Munyi was forced to go to Yoongi's mother as he told her about their relationship. Mrs. Min was beyond cloud nine hearing the news and happily greeted Munyi and eventually became very protective of her.

"If Yoongi ever does anything to harm you in any way, just tell me and I'll cut off his access to his money," Mrs. Min whispered to Munyi. Munyi playfully grinned and nodded. After that Yoongi forced Munyi to tell her father. Munyi obviously refused to and just said that he can find out on his own. But knowing how Yoongi is, the two ended up at her father's company the next day. After announcing their relationship to Munyi's father, he just laughed and knew it was going to happen.

"And you said you didn't like him," Mr. Kim continued to laugh.

"Appa," Munyi held Yoongi's hand and headed for the door. "We're leaving!"

"Come by for dinner tonight, Yoongi!" Mr. Kim shouted before the door was shut on him.

"Hmm, dinner with your family sounds nice," Yoongi smiled brightly only to earn a smack from Munyi.

"Don't you even dare-," before she could finish, he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Watch me," he chuckled seeing your face turned a bright shade of red. Munyi punched his arm and dragged him to the elevator.

"If the workers sees us they'll know!" she whispered. Yoongi just shrugged and put one of his arms around her shoulder, "There's no point of hiding our love to the world, Munyi-ah."

"Suga, I will chop off your arm," she glared at him. Yoongi bent down and smiled, "Well at least then you'll know that I'm always willing to give you a hand."

Hearing that, Munyi slapped his arm and turned her back to him.

"You're annoying," she mumbled. He only chuckled in return and gave her a back hug, "But you love it and I love you."

 


iapple's noteu

i first off want to apologize for leaving this story on such a long hiatus ; ^ ;

i had half the last chapter written out before a lot of stuff got in my way .

i had to deal with a lot of things including losing one of my closest little cousins to having to deal with school .

i feel ashamed of myself for leaving many of you readers hanging without a completion of the story .

so let me apologize sincerely ( like yoongi ahaha ) lol .

this is the last chapter , but if i can get my hands on time there might be a special chapter involving their marriage and maybe even kids? hahah .

thank you very much for being patient or just being awesome in general for having to deal with an author like me hahaha <3

i love you all very much ! you don't know how happy i am to see your comments and seeing how much you have shown your enjoyment of TSD !

i would also like to note that this COULD be my last fanfiction on asianfanfics ~

so this is kind of like a goodbye note too hahaha

i enjoyed my 5 years on here and it's been very nice and fun meeting new people and reading fanfics to fill my fangirl needs ahaha

i will be on from time to time and if i ever get a new idea of a fic, maybe just maybe i can do a nice comeback ? XD