Baekhyun; Mansion and the news.

Unexpected Relationship.

 

 

 

 

"Ngggghh!" A husky voice moaned within his hand covered his swollen mouth.

A pair of pink lips wrapped around his manhood, causing the smaller boy to let out a louder moans. He arched his back, overwhelming of the pleasure he's receiving.

"Uggghhh..." Came out as a groan after the male, above the smaller boy, started to bob his head in a slow yet sinful rhythm.

"S-stop..." The smaller male said in between his pants.

"No, Baekhyun. You like it." A voice with a husky, deep voice said.

Baekhyun, whose being dominated by the other male, started to pinched his hard . A husky moan slips through his mouth once again.

He hates how the guy knows his sensitive spots.

"C-chanyeol!" Baekhyun moaned the name as his spurt out sticky cums all over their collide bodies.

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol growl. "You're mine and always mine."

Before Baekhyun could protest the statement that the taller male speaks, Chanyeol silent him with a passionate kiss that he would dominate.

Baekhyun struggle through the kiss and didn't kisses the taller male back, "Unf!" Baekhyun bite Chanyeol's lips.

Chanyeol pulls away from the rough kiss as he the blood that is now present in his swollen lips. Glaring down on the flushed Baekhyun.

"I told you. You're mine, Wu Baekhyun. Not Jongin's, not Luhan's, and even not Sehun's. You're Zhang Chanyeol's property and only mine." Chanyeol sternly said. Seeing Baekhyun sobs under him made Chanyeol's face moved an inch closer to Baekhyun's.

"I lo-

"Baek...hyun." It was a muffled as Baekhyun slowly open his eyes to find Jongin, his lovable friend. Squirting his eyes open as he adjusted his eyes to get used to the light that blind his eyes. Jongin moved over to the side and patted Baekhyun's head, making the smaller male to look, confused, at him.

"You were dreaming something, though." Jongin said in a sweet yet husky voice of his. Baekhyun can see concern and confused on Jongin's eyes. Scrunching his nose bridge as Baekhyun didn't answer him.

He repeated the words. Baekhyun was out of his mind. Jongin finally given up.

Baekhyun is loss. Not in mind again, but in the mansion that his dad rent or he should say bought it for the next upcoming vacation. 'Means the relationship of them would get a lot longer than I thought.' Baekhyun utter the words to himself.

He let his feet drag him somewhere, somewhere that it could lead him somewhere.

A noise made Baekhyun's feet stop from dragging his body, spanning his whole body to the source of the noise, he saw a door. Baekhyun inhale an air.

Opening the door with manner and carefully without any noise, the door swung harshly open, making Baekhyun to be yanked by the knob and towards someone's chest.

The chest that Baekhyun's nose hit were soft and have a nice scent. He also felt like the person is a muscular being with toned muscle building in his chest, the hardness of the chest, and how his nipp-

"Whaaa-!" Baekhyun snapped from his trance, looking up to see those half-lidded eyes. His dark chocolates orbs were staring down at Baekhyun's dark brown orbs. Neither of the two moved away or closer.

"I..." No words came out of Baekhyun's mouth, he couldn't even finish his words. The taller male wrap his arms on Baekhyun's waist possessively, making Baekhyun's body grind to his body.

Baekhyun's spine felt a shiver ran into it as the taller male lean his face closer to the flushed face of Baekhyun.

"SEHUN!" A shout broke the two apart. Sehun stood close to the door, eyeing the flushed, shocked, and the back of Baekhyun. Sehun didn't say anything as he went out of the room.

Baekhyun felt his heart about to burst out of his rib cage as he grib his shirt tightly. 'I'm straight.' He keep saying it on his mind. 'I'm..' His words was cut off as Chanyeol entered the room, eyes showing no emotion at all.

Baekhyun felt the atmosphere tense a bit as Chanyeol made his way to his bed, not looking at the smaller male.

'Am I intruding his room?' Baekhyun asked himself, sliding his hand that is on his chest, down to his sides. Feeling guilty about intruding someone's room, Baekhyun made his way outside then downstairs.

"Where were you, hyung?" Jongin whines as Baekhyun entered the kitchen. Baekhyun smiles to himself, noting he found the kitchen quickly and it's closer to his bedroom.

"I got lost." He said, scratching the back of his neck, feeling a need of water. He walks to the fridge, about to grab the holder when someone's grab it first and Baekhyun yanked his hand away and looked at the person. Sehun.

"Need water?" He said, deadpan within his tone. Baekhyun nodded quickly.

"You might be asking though." Jongin interrupted as he walks closer to the two. "You're father and Mr. Zhang went out."

"That's new." Baekhyun said sarcastically, earning him a smirk from the milky taller male. He blushed.

"I'll cook something for you guys." Sehun said. "What do you like, Baekhyun-hyung?" Sehun whispered his name near at Baekhyun's ear, not really being obvious about it.

Baekhyun felt his body shuddered from the way Sehun whispered his name. He don't know what to say. He got lost of words too.

"How about spaghetti?" Jongin said, happily as he hop on to the counter, swaying his feet. Sehun eyed the tan male then chuckles. "I couldn't. I'm not that expert. Ask Chanyeol-hyung. He's good at it." He added, opening the fridge, that they forgotten, and took the water bottle and handed to Baekhyun, who's still lost of words.

"Ask him?" Jongin asked, tilting his head to the side. "We don't have any ingredients."

"Then why did you suggest that?" Sehun asked mockingly.

Jongin let out a 'hmpf' and looked away. For Sehun, it was his chance as he lean closer to the smaller male, who's about to place the mouth of the bottle to his lips, and peck him on the lips. Earning Sehun a flushed, widen Baekhyun.

When Jongin return his gaze to the two, he found Sehun, fidgeting on the handle of the fridge, while Baekhyun is extremely blushing.

"What's going on? Are you guys dating?" Jongin asked teasingly. "Oh, wait, Sehunnaa! You stole a kiss from Baekhyun, didn't you!" Jongin pointed his index to the now blushing younger as he rapidly shook his head.

Which one to answer first? Baekhyun thought. Are they dating now? Are they steady? But his straight.. Baekhyun looked at the two kids as they started to pull their hair off, playfully.

Baekhyun's eyes wondered to the side, where the exit of the kitchen through the living room, and saw that Chanyeol was standing there with a gloomy expression. Jongin and Sehun noticed the taller male too.

"Hyung!" Jongin chirped, Sehun smiles slyly at the taller as Chanyeol ignore the two as he made his way near at Baekhyun. He looked down at him then a fierce glare was seen in his eyes. Baekhyun flinch.

"Hyung?" Sehun asked, moving closer to the taller. Chanyeol spun his body around, eyeing the younger in front of his sight. "Either of you guys haven't eaten anything?" He said with a annoyance plaster in his face.

The three nodded in unison. 'Damnit.' Chanyeol cursed to his mind. He's the oldest and he haven't feed the three puppy.

"Okay, what do you guys want to eat?" Chanyeol said coolly, eyeing the still flushed Baekhyun. Sehun saw the stare.

"Me want spaghetti!" Jongin chimed as he threw his hands in the air like he was a kid. Sehun looked that the tan boy and started to tease his side that made Jongin fell on his on the floor and started laughing.

"Should we go and buy the ingredients?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, who only nodded. Baekhyun's mind were somewhere between dating and being straight. He was afraid if Chanyeol found out about the kiss. Jongin wasn't even serious about it too.

"Yah!" Chanyeol's yells made the two young boy to stop teasing each other and stare directly at him. "Baekhyun and I would go out and buy the groceries. You two, behave." The last words were a bit bossy for Jongin.

"I'll go with you." Sehun raised his hand and Chanyeol raised his eyebrow in response. "No, stay here." Chanyeol command.

"No." Sehun retorted.

The two started to stare each other with puzzled, confused, and anger within their eyes. Baekhyun still in his dream.

"How about this, then." Jongin started. "Sehun and Baekhyun-hyung would go out and buy all the ingredients and us, me and Chanyeol-hyung, would stay here and wait for you guys." It wasn't a question, more like a advise for Chanyeol and Sehun's point.

Baekhyun woke up from his day dream. "Huh?!" He asked, dumbfounded.

"I said, you will go with Sehun and me and Chanyeol-hyung would stay here."

'This kid is up to something.' Baekhyun thought. He wasn't sure about his theory but for a second, he saw Jongin's smirk.

"Fine." Chanyeol groan. "I'll list all the ingredients we need." He spun his way to the living room.

"Sehun, when you guys are there, would you mind buying me some snacks?" Jongin asked politely with manners. Sehun nodded his head obediently.

When Sehun went outside to follow the giant, Baekhyun rushed to Jongin side then whisper, "Why would you want me to go with Sehun?!"

"Well, you don't want to be with Chanyeol and I don't want to go outside." Jongin said sternly.

'He's right.' Baekhyun thought then he shakes his head. "No, I want to stay here because I don't want to go outside." He retorted.

"Then, don't go. I'll go with Sehun." Chanyeol voice response to Baekhyun's sentences. Baekhyun spun his body to face the giant. "Fine." Baekhyun replied.

"Are you sure they're okay?" Jongin asked, clasping his hands together then groan. Baekhyun could only nodded his head.

"Why wouldn't they?" Baekhyun asked, looking skeptical to the younger. Jongin shrugs his shoulder.

 

*******

 

"Hyung, I like him." Sehun said, firmly and loud as Chanyeol stood on the door of the house. After an hour of buying all the needs they want, Sehun stayed quiet and also the taller male.

Chanyeol stayed frozen and didn't response to the latter's confession.

Sehun stayed stood behind him. Without hesitation, Sehun continued, "I know you liked him too. But based on how he would looked at me. He's interested at me. I fell in love with him when we were on the car. Also-" Sehun was cut off as Chanyeol spun around.

"I don't care. Date him. I do not like him but I like to be my brother." Chanyeol said straight. Looking deeply at the latter's eyes, Sehun grin at the answer.

"I thought you did. I wouldn't like seeing you hurt." Sehun said confidently, walking ahead of Chanyeol. "I'll confess today after dinner."

Without any second thought, Chanyeol smiles brightly at the latter as he left him, alone on outside. Gripping his shirt, he felt useless.

"Ah, you brought snacks!" Jongin beamed as Sehun entered in the kitchen, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, Kai. We did." Sehun deadpan.

"Yah! Call me hyung!"

"Like I would.."

"You brat!"

Jongin tackled Sehun and they started to play a fight. Baekhyun chuckles.

"Where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked the latter, getting no response. Baekhyun was about to asked when Chanyeol came to his view, sighing in relief.

"I thought you got lost." Baekhyun said mockingly. Making Chanyeol to grinned but suddenly replace with a sad smile. Baekhyun notice it.

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked, getting no response once again, he's about to asked one more time, Chanyeol looked at him and smiles.

"It's nothing.." Chanyeol utter the words.

 

*******

 

Kris and Yixing came before the spaghetti was ready. They enjoyed their dinner with laughter and some funny jokes as well.

Kris shared the most cutest thing that happened between them and Baekhyun almost choked out his food when his father started to tell about his 'Most Embarrassing Moments.'

"And then..." Kris continued as he tried to speak within his laughter. "Baekhyun thought that wine was grape juice and it turns out to be a wine!" And all of them started to laugh, Chanyeol seemed to enjoy his moments so Baekhyun is started to get annoyed.

"I can't wait to live with you!" Yixing beamed, wiping the tears that started to formed and slides to his cheeks. Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock.

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison. Kris looked at them, skeptical.

"Oh, don't you dare to be so confused!" Baekhyun snorted, yelling at his father. Kris laughed.

"We're getting married, Baekkie." Baekhyun's eyes widen. "Basically, you two are gonna be half-brothers." Yixing added. 

The two latter looked at the couple, sharing a stare to each other before coming back to the couple.

"Brothers?!" Baekhyun asked, yelling.

Chanyeol's eyes landed on Baekhyun then to his parent then vice versa. "What the..." Chanyeol muttered.


 

 

 

A/N; Thanks for reading. :) I just find those gif as adorable as I can imagine. XD 

Please do enjoy it as well. XD