I Realize My Life Would Without You (One-Shot)

I Realize That My Life Would Without You (One-Shot)

 "You never pay attention to me anymore! You won't even look at me!" I heard Mina complain. "That's not true, I always pay attention to you," I simply replied, no bothering to take my eyes off my PSP to look at her.

"See you didn't even give me a glance, while you were talking to me! All you think about is games, food, and animals! I bet you don't even need me in your life!" she challenged me. I dropped my game. I looked up at her. BWOH? What is she implying? Is she breaking up with me? What do I do? Ottokke~!?

"No, I'm not breaking up with you, pabo," she said, reading my simple-minded mind.  "I don't just think about games, food, and animals! I ALWAYS think of you. C'mon, Mina, we've been going out for 3 years, going onto 4 years, why wouldn't I pay attention to you?" I asked, slowly reaching for my PSP, so she wouldn't notice.

"Know what? I'm tired of this! I'm sick and tired of trying to get your attention! And guess what?" she asked me, I sat there quiet, waiting for her to continue, hands on the controller. "I have already thought about our relationship already, long ago. And it doesn't look to good right now. So I have decided to go to Hawaii for Springbreak," she finished.

"Wha? Wae? That's not fair! You know we always go together on our spring breaks!" I complained. I can't believe we're even having a stupid fight again. I looked at her, in pain. "I'm sorry, Taemin oppa, we just need some time off. I just wish you actually understand my feelings right now," she said, tearing up and walking away, sobbing.

Pst. FINE! Let her do whatever she wants! And for your information, I do care about Jung Mina. I mean, I was the one who asked her out, during our freshmen year. I have no idea what she's even talking about.

-Mina's POV-

I walked away from him, sobbing. I bet he doesn't even understand what I'm even asking for. We may be dating for, like, 3 years already, but one thing he needs to know is that he's supposed to give his girlfriend A LOT of attention.

I started to notice that he treats me as one of his "good friends". Add the "Oh, hey, baby, how are you?" part and the hugging and kissing part. Aside from that, I feel he doesn't have feelings for me anymore, neither do I. I need to know if I'm still in love with him or not. See if he can prove to me that I'm the one for him.

I'm taking this trip to give both of us some space, time alone, to have some thought into our relationship. I have no idea what he's thinking right now, but all I need to know is that he needs me and I need him to say just 3 simple words.

-Taemin's POV-

*DAY ONE*

I woke up to the sunny light in my eyes. WHA! Such a beautiful scenery in here. With the creamy, white walls and the beautiful retro funiture. I lied there, too lazy to even roll over, and stared at the blank wall. Ten minutes passed, I finally sat up, yawned and called out, "YAH! Mina! Wake up!! YAH! WAKE~UP~!" I looked down at the lump next to me. I uncovered the lump, expecting to see Mina, but instead saw my pillow in her place. Oh yeah...I forgot she went one vacation, leaving me behind.

I stood up, went to the bathroom, and did my daily morning routine. I came out of the restroom and immediately sat on the couch, bored out of my wits. I the TV and plugged in my PS3 game system. I began to play "Call of Duty" and played two rounds of it, winning 1st place for the first time. I got so excited that I called for Mina. "Mina-ah, I GOT FIRST PLACE!!! LOOKIE~!" I turned around excitingly expecting Mina clapping for me. But didn't see anything. Just an empty place behind me. Oh yeah...she's on vacation. Man, I'm thinking this is going to be a long spring break, isn't it. Well who cares, gives me more time to talk to my friends.

*DAY TWO*

I woke up, doing the same thing as I did yesterday. I keep forgetting. MINA IS ON VACATION, TAEMIN!!! Get that in your mind already!!! This time, instead of going to play games, I decided to visit my best friend, Minho. Minho has been my best friend since...ever! He practically know me even better than me! Crazy right? As I walked over to Minho's place, I started to remember all my "fights" with Mina. The really REALLY ridiculous ones.

*FlashBack*

"Taemin, I love you," Mina told me, on our 2nd year anniversary together. "Yeah, I love you too" I said, not sounding as serious. "Taemin, do you even love me? You don't even sound so serious when you say it," she pouted. "Well, I LIKE you, but I'm not ready to say it yet," I defended myself. HEY! A man can be defensive too! Not only women have feelings, men do too! And we totally dropped the subject.

*Another FlashBack*

“Taemin, could you at least look at me, when I say I love you,” Mina said, sounding cute. It was our 2 year and 6 month anniversary. Yeah, I know, I'm so frickin' awesome at remembering the important stuff. But I know what's coming at me, another fight. I'm absolutely NOT ready to say “I love you” yet. I'm not ready for a long term commitment yet. She's just another really cool girlfriend that seems to be just like Minho. “You are soo~ CUTE! How can I have such a cool girlfriend?” I cooly dodged the reply of those 3 words. She looked away, sad.

*End of Flash Back*

I've arrived at Minho's and went up to the door.

-Knock Knock-

The door opened, there was Minho smiling down at me. I smiled. “Oh hey, Taemin, where's Mina?” he asked. I frowned. “She went to Hawaii for Spring Break,” I sadly replied. “What did you do?” Minho asked me, accusingly. What's with the accusations, can't he talked to me like a human would do when he sees a friend. I sighed, I didn't want to tell him the fight here in front of the house. I decided to welcome myself into his house.

I told him my recent fight with Mina. As always he listened to me, very carefully, not saying a word. I've always told him about all my problems, he never tells me what he thinks, he always listens to me carefully. But this time, for like the first time, he actually had a say abou my fight with Mina, which of course surprised me. “Taemin-ah, I think I kinda understand Mina's feelings. I think she is testing you, to see if you can last a week without her. But most of all she's waiting for something. Something she has been waiting for a VERY long time,” Minho said, sounding very observant. Wow, I'm kinda thinking Minho has been putting all the little pieces of my fights with Mina together and found the main problem. I believe he's been observing us for a very LONG time. I find it good, that he knows how to help me, but then again kinda creepy, about how he knows Mina's intentions....

How bad could my life get without Mina?

*DAY FOUR*

I've been playing games for like 2 nights straight. Now I don't have to have Mina tell me what to do, like don't play games at night, don't stay up all night, and others. I've been eating junk food non stop too! Now I feel like a grown man!!!

*DAY FIVE*

I've been sitting on this couch, ever since I saw Mina's reflection in the mirror, yesterday, I think around 2 in the morning.

I went into the restroom to use the toilet. After doing my business, I washed my hands and looked up in the mirror. I saw a very tired Taemin reflection. Man, HOLY. CRAP. I look like crap. Well, I would do my daily morning stuff, if Mina told me too, but she's not here so I'm free! But usually Mina would love to wash my face. To tell you the truth, I don't really know how to wash my face...DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!! Okay, I guess I need Mina to wash my face.

 Then I saw the creepiest thing, I saw Mina standing beside me, in the mirror, smiling really sweetly. I rubbed my eyes and looked in the mirror again. She was still there.

 “Taemin oppa, why don't you wash your face anymore? Why are you playing games, all night, when I tell you not to. You know it's extremely bad for you. Here's let me help you wash your face. She had the face wash in her hand and squeezed it on her hands and rubbed some on my face. I definitely could feel her gentle hands making circular rotations on my cheeks. I quickly looked beside me and found that she wasn't there. I rubbed my eyes again, and looked back up, she was there. I screamed and ran out.

 I ran to the couch and begin to shiver. I checked my face and there was nothing.

I believe that I'm just hallucinating. Now I'm scared out of my frickin' mind, no one was in the house to protect me. Usually, Mina would make me feel safe. Don't say anything! My girlfriend could make me feel safe. I really need Mina here right now!

 *DAY SIX*

 Ewwww!!! No more junk food! I want homemade food. Crap, I forgot! I can't frickin' cook! Dammit! Mina is always the one who can cook. Well, I guess I could try to cook

 -45 minutes Later-

“Time to EAT!” I yelled. I looked at the table. I made rice, ramen, fried vegetables, and omelet egg. Man, I guess I did know how to cook after all! I dug in. I took a bite rice, but it slipped out of my chopsticks. What the....oh no!!! I put too much water in it, now it's rice porridge!!! Well I still have my ramen noodles. I pulled the top off and put my noodles in it. I slurped it up, then spat it back out. Yuck! I don't get it, I made the noodles right, aren't I supposed to add 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 1 tablespoon of anchovy cream, and 3 teaspoons of sugar, then add the mustard? Well, it sounded right when I did it all in my head. CRAP!

 I pushed away the pot and pulled up my plate of fried vegetables. I took a bite of it. Crunch, crunch...?

Okay, well I still have my omelet egg to eat! It wasn't even hard to make! I took a huge bite, I chewed a bit and realized it was still not fully cooked. I spat it out. A tear dropped, I miss Mina. I miss her cooking. Okay, no what? SCREW COOKING!!! Who needs cooking anyways?

 * DAY SEVEN *

HOLY MOLY, what is that disgusting smell? I sniffed around and realized that my clothes smell like . I looked through my closet and found all my clothes dirty and stinky. Okay, I guess this means I have to was clothes...how do I wash clothes? When does Mina wash clothes? Oh yeah! Saturdays, which was today! Okay, I know you need detergent, I remembered because I used to help Mina with washing, by putting the detergent in. Okay, now how do I turn on the washer?

 -20 minutes later-

Screw washing! I don't even know how to turn it on!!! I ran to my room, I couldn't handle the stench anymore, so I striped my clothes off completely. Now, please don't imagine anything dirty ok? I slipped on my rob and lie down on bed. I can't take this anymore!!!! I need Mina. Mina was right, what would I do with out Mina!

 I looked over beside me, where Mina used to lay, I pretended to hug that empty space. I wish Mina was here so I could hug her and kiss her. I just realize something, I haven't even kissed Mina in a long time. I haven't even, you know, did it with her, in a long time. I realize that my attention of Mina was turned away from her to all my selfish needs. But Mina is my selfish need. I need Mina. I want Mina.

 I lied there, crying, for both Mina and me. For Mina, because I realize that she was waiting for something from me, and for me, because I need Mina in my life. I think I just realize my life would with her. I think I know what to say to Mina, right away.

Time to plan this thing out.

-Mina's POV-

I'm finally back home from Hawaii. I hope Taemin put in a lot of thought into our relationship. I did too. All I really want is to love Taemin forever.

 It was around 12 pm, and I finally arrived at Taemin's apartment. I took a deep breath and unlocked the door, hoping he was here.

 As I opened the door, I saw a big bouquet of roses in front of me. I gasped. The person who was holding this lovely gift, was my handsome, beloved boyfriend, Lee Taemin. He looked really clean and well groomed. I guess he has been doing well without me. I wonder what he's about to do. He put the roses in my hands, so that I could smell them. They smelt wonderful.

 

-Taemin's POV-

I pulled her in the apartment. She smiled and put the roses on the table. I stood there waiting for her attention to go back to me. But I was a little to impatient, so I grabbed her small, soft hands into mine and pulled her into a hug. I laid my head into the crook of her shoulder. I whispered to her, “Mina, I missed you soo~ much! You don't know how hard it is to be without you. I realize that I don't even kiss you as much as I used to. Or even as affectionate to you as I once did when I first dated you.  Mina, I need you. I want you here with me. I love you.” I caressed her fragile back, as she quietly cried and hugged me tighter. “I didn't realize that you have been waiting for me to say 'I love you' for such a long time. And I know, you've been waiting for something else too,” I pulled her away from me. She looked at me stunned, with her lovely, teary eyes. I got down on one knee and pulled out a case. She gasped.

 “Jung Mina, would you become Lee Mina and marry me?” I asked her. Tears were rolling down her eyes. She nodded, happily, “Y-yes, I-I do! You have n-no i-idea how long I waited for this. Komowa O-oppa!” I put the ring on her left ring finger. “Now, I know you will never leave me. I learned my lesson Lee Mina. Why must you torture me like that? Now I know. I realize my life would without you,” I said, happily. Picking her up, bridal style. She giggled. She knew what was going to happen next. I brought her into the room and shut it closed. I'm glad that I will never lose Mina and will forever love her again.

-------------------

I hope you guys like this one shot!!!

sorry if it kinda is confusing

if you're confused, feel free to ask me questions!

make sure to comment!!!