Chapter one!

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was rising up and the wind blew so strong. The petite girl, tighten her leather jacker to cover up her exposed skin as she shivered from the cold weather. She stops and looking around the new neighbor she's been wandering around. The Kyunghee highschool really looks so cool. She can't believe she just came to the school she's been dreaming of. She looked at the map on her hands. She frowned. She had visited every spots in this school, even the bathroom, she already went there to check what it would looked like. Now it's time to stop her tour and get back to her class. 

She walks into the hallway, there are some other students all the way. She glanced to every classes she's passing by. The classes looked so neat and fancy. She's really amazed with everything about this school. She sure she will enjoyed every moments in this school. She was looking at the class on the right side, when suddenly.

 

 

*BUMP*

 

 

She was thrown slightly backward, fortunately she could manage her body not to fall down. But the map she was holding was dropped. She winced, felt a pain around her forehead that had been hitting a hard thing which she thought it was the chest from the stranger she had bumped into. She looked up, to see the stranger. He was a tall man with black hair. His expression is so cold, and he looked unhappy because he glared at her. 

“Are you blind? Keeps your eyes on the way when you're walking!” The man hissed make the girl surprised.

w-what? She looked at him indisbelif. The man just walks passing her, totally ignore her annoyed face.

“Hey.. watch out your mouth! I know I was wrong but you don't have to be rude with me, do you?" She yelled at him as she turned around.

He stopped as he heard she's yelling at him, he turned around, showing his frowning face.

"You should apologize. You make me dropped my map too." She pointed to the map on the floor. He followed her forefinger. A smirk crept up on his pink lips as he walked forward to approach her.

The guy bends down and take the map. He rolled his eyes as he read the name on it.

“Sandara park..” He said with mocking tone.

 

"Is it yours?" He asked as he lifted up the map, show it right in front of her face, a smirk still stick on his baby face. She was nearly to open to say something but her eyes widen in shocked when the guy ripped the map right in front of her face as his smirk grew bigger. 

"This is nothing! Never messed up with me. Or else you'll be one I'll ripped instead of this map. Thanks for ruined my mood shortie.." He smirked once again before he threw away the ripped map and turned around to leave the dumbfounded girl, Sandara park. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

She walked eagerly, so happy to came to this school. Her smile never fade since she stepped into this building. She just didn't know why. She thought maybe she will meet her prince in this school, Her prince she've meet ten years ago. She really hopes that will be come true. 

 

“Hey! weird girl!!” A sudden yell from the guy who sounds familiar make her stops and wonder if she should turn back or just keep walking. She chose the latter. She turned around to face the guy and she regret it right at the moment. She couldn't believe to what she just saw. It couldn't be him right? Why the world have to be this small?

“hey.. It's really you huh? Are you a student from here too?” The guy smiled.

What the hell. I was expecting my angel. But why the devil who's comes? 

 

FLASHBACK

She was sitting on the wooden chair in the cafe. She took a sip of her vanilla latte as she looked at the sky that still pouring the rain. She supposed to go home since an hour ago, but this stupid rain made her trapped in this cafe. She looked around the cafe. Woah. The rain made the consumers increased. She glanced to every people in the cafe. Her eyes caught a skinny man wearing a black v-neck and ripped jeans, he had a chanel sunglasses covering his eyes. His right hand was bringing a cup of caffe americano as he walked around to find an empty chair. But there's no more empty chair except the empty chair at her table. Oh don't tell me.. She suddenly felt nervous and gulped. She looked down as the guy approached her.

"Hey.. May I take this seat? There's no more empty seat.." He asked normally as if it was nothing at all. Oh this is awkward. How she supposed to do? Just let him sit in front of her? That would be awkward. Two strangers in one table, it's just awkward. And she had a bad feeling about him. She just didn't know why.

After debating with her own thought, she nodded and let him sit. The guy mouthed thanks and sit to take a sip of his coffee. 

 

15 minutes after.

 

She felt she was being watched. This guy in front of her was watching her all the time. She just tried to ignore whatever he's doing as she kept herself busy with texting to her friend and listen lo the music through her phone.

"Hey.. what's your name?" The guy suddenly asked, make her looked up and found that this guy was eyeing her from head to toe. What the hell. She really hate someone who checking her out. Her anger lit up suddenly and it worse when the guy had that smile which made her want to punch him right on his pretty face. He was smiling li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter