1/1

Even After a While

 

 

My second story for you Amanda… you be my biggest fan now?

You x Zico fan fictional story.

 

It’s been two and a half month by now, since you saw him the last time. You missed him like crazy, even if you texted or called him once in a while you didn’t like to be a bother and mostly left him alone to work when he had to.

Jiho had always been the type that when he finally felt inspired he used weeks or months in the recording studio forgetting everything else. Even the other members didn’t see him apart from the times they had to bring him food to get him to eat or go and force him to sleep.

You knew your boyfriend very well and you respected his choice of work habits and knew you could do nothing. You admired him for his hard working mind and heart but you missed him so much by now that you just wanted to go see him so much.

The other member’s from Block B had told you he was working very hard and that he didn’t even look close to his normally goofy person. Sometimes Jiho went into like another world and behaved different, got all death serious. You would all miss the goofy and carefree leader that he was whenever that happened but it did give the great music that Block b was known and loved for so.

You had been hoping that he would return home these past few weeks. He never locks himself in for this long he would always come see you after a month or so because after that he started to feel alone too.

Maybe he had been forgetting time? Maybe he had forgot you? Maybe he didn’t feel lonely this time? Had you done something wrong? Did he try to avoid you on purpose?

You started filling your head with worried thoughts.

Did he not love you anymore?

But you loved him and you had never had a bad time in your relationship so far, maybe because you had so long breaks in between the times you saw each other and well that was both good and bad for your relationship.

 You soon ended up deciding that you had to pay attention to something else so that your mind wouldn’t run in circles around all the bad thoughts you already had.

So you ended up on the sofa watching some random show that you found that required you to follow along to some extend and at the end you were totally engulfed by the show that you didn’t even know.

You paid so much attention to the TV that you didn’t notice the house door being opened and slammed shut to lock.

You didn’t notice the heavy footsteps being dragged through the open spaced living room.

You didn’t notice until your view was blocked and the voice you missed and knew so well said:

“Guess who?”

Your heart skipped at least a 100 beats at that very moment, partly because you got scared and partly because it was him. He had come back home.

“Jiho” You almost whispered as you grabbed his hands with yours and pulled them down only to face his tired, upside down face smiling at you, his eyes dark and heavy lidded.
“How’s it going agi?” Jiho’s voice was raspy due to his lack of real sleep lately and it was noticeable that he most likely had just woke from a nap or something before he returned home to you and god did you like how Jiho looked with messy hair and heavy lidded eyes. He looked tired but so damn adorable.
“I missed you” You blurred out your wide eyes looking at him as if you thought he would vanish any second now, that you were just imagining that he was here with you again because you missed him but you knew it was all true when he smiled at you and bend down over you more to kiss your nose.
“I’ve missed you too, I’m sorry I stayed away for so long this time” He said as he laced you fingers together instead of you clutching around his hands. Your fingers fit so perfectly with his.
“It’s fine… I don’t mind at all as long as you are back now I don’t care how long you stay away” You smiled widely at your boyfriend while almost tearing up, it had been so long and you really had missed him so much.

He let go of your hands and went around the sofa you were sitting on and sat down beside you. You wasted no time to snuggle closer to him linking your arms around his and laying your head on his shoulder fitting perfectly in the hollow of his neck. It was really like Jiho and you were a perfect fit sometimes.

“Did you make any good songs then? You’ve been working for so long” You asked as you nuzzled your nose into the hollow of his neck your hand finding his and lacing your fingers with his once more.
“I made some… but I don’t know how good they all are and sorry I forgot the time again I know I stayed away for long and I’ve missed you most of everything… I’ve been thinking a lot about you… it made me write less so it took me longer” Jiho looked down hiding his shy eyes and pink tinted cheeks.
“I’m just happy you’re home Jiho… I don’t care how long you stay away but that you just come back sooner or later, I’ve really missed you a lot” You giggled at how adorable Jiho acted around you.

Whenever you saw the MV’s that they made as block b, the stages they did or even shows they featured on Jiho would have an image on, his so called Zico “act”, his HEP HAP self that looked more hardcore and had that ‘I don’t care’ kind of attitude. You liked that part of him a lot, it was like that was his show case self and the person he was being when he was you was all different, adorable, caring and cute almost like a small child. It was the real him you believed, the soft and caring man that was really Woo Jiho.

He had tried to mix them, trying to make Zico a bit more cutie by telling the fans that he had an addiction to Hello Kitty but honestly you had never seen Jiho even liking the name of Hello Kitty.

You believed that how he was being when with you was the way he was when he was with people that wasn’t fans, that didn’t know the side of him that was Zico.

You loved Jiho even the more when he was all cuddly and adorable.

“I missed you too agi, a lot” He lifted his head and pressed a soft kiss to your cheek, his plump lips warm and soft against your soft rosy cheek and you giggled again, he really was too cute for his own good.

He started showering your face with small kisses in between his own giggles and after most likely every part of your face had gotten kissed you decided to tease a bit as you turned your head so that his lips landed on yours instead of your cheek. His eyes widen and he pulls away slightly before he eye smiles and leans in to kiss you on your lips once more.

The kiss was soft and sweet like Jiho self. You felt a bubbly feeling, like butterflies in your stomach barging around trying to pull you with them in any direction they flew.

Jiho had always had this kind of effect on you, must mean you really did love him when he made you feel all bubbly and blushy just by being around.

As Jiho pulled away from the kiss he still leaned his face towards yours, your noses touching and brushing against each other in a soft Eskimo kiss that made your heart flutter and you let out another giggle of how adorable Jiho was behaving.

“I love you so much agi…” He said nudging your head lovingly while smiling widely and you felt your stomach do flips, you were so happy that your adorable Jiho was back home with you.

 

At least for a while.

 

“I love you too Jiho” you giggled a last time before kissing Jiho once more him still smiling into the kiss.

 

 

And so I finish the second story for you Amanda... just tell me whenever you need a dose of fluff... and I will bring it to you xD

I hope this is okay... I was like... the time spand of this is so short... most likely just a few hours... Bah... so the story is short too sorry Amanda xD

 

For everyone else reading as well, I hope you liked it :D
And that at least some will bother supporting my story, comment, subscribe or vote I don't mind and I don't force any of you to do it :)
But I appreciate anything anyone tells me... even if it isn't positive it will help me to grow and get better at writing c:

Thanks for reading... and until next time... live out loud... PEACE!<3