0.2

Haneul means Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin lit his cigarette with his lighter before taking a full  inhale of the smoke. He caressed his red cheek with a light smirk on his face. He pulled the cigarette away from his lips to exhale the smoke. The sting pain on his cheek was caused because of the girl  he had slept with earlier. He insisted her to leave after they had 'it' and that got her to slapped him hard on his cheek. It wasn't the first time that this kind of thing happened, Jongin had it a lot.  But after many slaps he received, The girls would usually feel guilty and asked him to ram their all over again. 

Maybe that was the fact that Jongin hated woman so much except for his beloved Mother.

It has been a week since the day he had seen Haneul for the first time. Jongin spent his days gaining information from guys in his university. Haneul is surely popular. everyone knew about her. but when Jongin wanted to know the address of her house, no one knows. Jongin had no other choice but to contact the investigator to get the address of Haneul's place. 

Jongin dropped his cigarette before stomping it with his shoe. He then put his shirt back on; buttoning it from bottom to the top while his mind occupied with the darkness of Haneul's eyes. Her eyes drowned him in such anger. As soon as Jongin finished buttoning his shirt, he left the empty classroom and walked through the hallway.

He s his hand into his jeans' pocket and grabbed a small crumpled paper. A smirk lit on his face.

 

'Gae-Il Apartment, Building A-15 floor 12. Im, Haneul.'

 

Yes. He is coming to her.

 

 

 

 

And so, There he was; leaning against the wall next to the apartment door of the person he had been waiting for. He did pressed the bell button several times but no one comes out, maybe she wasn't home. Not to forget that she is actually a e, she might be home late and that was the reason why he came at 11 pm. But somehow, it was nearing 1 pm. he had been waiting for two hours. 

Jongin shut his eyes in boredom; He had never like waiting. There was one time when his father told him to wait until he gets back from the restroom, and in the next 5 minutes, Jongin was gone. He couldn't stand waiting, even for the small amount of time. But this time is different. He didn't want to leave until he really meet the girl that ruined his family. 

 

"Ah-- Could you help me, agassi?" [/n :: agassi : a girl in young age] 

 

and he leaned away from the wall and opened his eyes.

 

She was right in front of him.

 

The girl he had been waiting for the last two hours now appeared in front of hos eyes. She didn't face him, she was facing the front which made him stared at the profile of her face. Jongin then followed her gaze and noticed a woman in mid age picking up fruits from the floor. It looked like her groceries fell. The woman looked up at the younger girl, "Can you help me pick up the fruit near your feet please, Agassi?". Jongin, himself, was waiting for her to do or say something. And somehow, the next thing she did surprised him quite a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter