smile for me

Fixed

Hongbin likes fixing Hakyeon's hair. He's not sure if it's because the strands of hair are so soft despite the abuse they have been put through. Or maybe it's because fixing Hakyeon's hair is a small thank you for everything that Hakyeon ever did for him. Or maybe it was that blindingly bright smile he got when he finished or was it maybe...no, no it was definitely the smile. That smile was his favorite thing about Hakyeon.

So when Hongbin looks over during one of their fansignings and sees a single strand of hair that's out of place he figures now would be the perfect time to recieve one of those blinding smiles. So he taps (okay, more like gently punches) the elder's shoulder to get his attention, and when he turns to him Hongbin gestures at Hakyeon's hair. "Your hair's out of place." He says before leaning forward to nudge the wayward strand back into its proper spot.

He pulls his hand back  carefully because for all his bravado Hakyeon is fragile and Hongbin doesn't want to break something so precious   ready to go back to the line of Starlights waiting for his autograph. But before he can turn away Hakyeon rewards him with that beautiful smile and Hongbin can't help but smile back shyly. He doubts anyone could resist the urge to smile at Hakyeon. For a single heartbeat the flow of time around them seems to stop, as though giving Hongbin time to snap a mental picture of this moment.

Everything returns to normal when Hakyeon smacks his arm. "These fans came for your signature and not just to gawk at how handsome you are." The moment is gone. But Hongbin doesn't mind (and he's pretty sure some of those girls waiting in line don't really care all that much either). He goes back to signing CDs and chatting with fans, keeping his mental snapshot of that precious moment in the forefront of his mind. He thinks perhaps that it will be one of his favorite memories of Hakyeon.

Hongbin likes fixing Hakyeon's hair. But he loves when Hakyeon's smile is directed at him and only him.

---

a/n: short, short, short, short. But I was feeling fluffy and NBin were being adorable.