Final

My Muse

 I walked into B.A.P’s dorm with a bag full of food. Smiling, I placed it down on the table and let the guys settle into their seats before opening it and letting them take what they had ordered. Of course I sat down next to them and ate as we waited for Yongguk to arrive from his schedule. You might think it’s a bit strange for me, Yongguk’s girlfriend be at the dorm when he’s not even here, but this happened on a daily basis. Yongguk always had the busiest schedule because he was working in the studio writing songs. I just so happen to get along with the other members like brothers and tend to hang out with them while Yongguk is at work.

“You always go and get delicious food for us noona! Really sometimes you look like the leader instead of Yongguk hyung!” Zelo chirped as he took another spoonful of food.

“No way, I’m not the one that writes your guy’s songs!” I laughed and continued eating.

“How ‘bout we watch a movie after this? We don’t have anything else for the rest of the night and I think we should have a movie night!” Daehyun cheered as he pumped his fist in the air and the others did the same. We finished dinner and then put our plates in the sink.

“I’ll put the dishes in the dishwasher while you guys pick a movie!” I called and then went to go do the chore. When I finished I came into the living room to see the whole couch filled with the guys. “Thanks for saving me a spot guys.” I replied sarcastically with a smirk.

“We did!” Himchan stated as he patted his lap. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“I’m not sitting there.” I laughed as I moved to sit on the ground.

“Noona just sit like, half on my lap and half on Himchan hyung’s lap.” Jongup pulled my arm.

“Alright, I guess.” I replied then sat down. The movie started with an eerie feel obviously it was going to be a scary one. As the movie progressed I could feel myself get more into it and tense.

“Don’t open the door, don’t open the door…” I repeated as the main character slowly walked towards a hidden door she had found in her new house.

“I’m home!” We all let out a scream as the lights came on and a tall lanky figure appeared in front of us. I snugged myself inbetween Jongup and Himchan and covered my face with a pillow. “What are you guys doing?” the voice asked and all of a sudden I realized who it was. I moved the pillow out of my face as I looked up and smiled at Yongguk. He looked surprised and strangely annoyed.

“Oh hey hyung,” Zelo waved and so did the others. “We were just watching a scary movie and oh my god, you don’t even know! Like she’s about to find out what’s behind the door and-“

“Great to know. Hey can I talk to my girlfriend.” He looked at the others and they simply nodded. “Alone.” He glared making them leave the living room. I watched them leave then sat comfortably on the couch.

“What’s wrong babe?” I asked while patting the spot next to me.

“What were you doing on their lap?” his voice was lower than usual.

“Sitting...” I replied slowly.

“Well yeah, but you’re my girlfriend not theirs!” he glared off into space as his fists tightened. “Don’t you think you’re getting too close to the boys?” his voice was calmer now as he looked over at me.

“I don’t think so, I mean yeah I’m close to them, but they’re like family.” I paused. “Plus you’re always working or at the studio.” I mumbled as I looked away. “We barely ever get time to ourselves anymore and sometimes you end using the time you have off to hang out with other friends… like Ji Eun.” I murmured the last part.

“Baby,” he scooted closer to me and held my chin to face him. “When you want to hang out you tell me. I’ll cancel my plans and we can hang out.” his arms wrapped themselves around me. “And how ‘bout you come into the studio more, after all I need my muse to help me create beautiful music.” his gummy smile appeared as he chuckled. I hugged him back and smiled happy that we were able to talk things through. “How ‘bout we get our bonding time right now and head to my room?” he smirked while standing up. He told the others to go into the living room to finish the movie as we left them and went into his room for the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~

I hope you guys liked it!!! please comment what you think!!!! :D