I want to meet you

Give Me Your Love

When the class ended Sojin saw Yura,Minah and Hyeri on their way to her room.

She frowned and scold them for letting her run like a horse earlier but the they just laugh their asses out.

"Haha sorry unnie, we did that because you are too lazy to come to school" Hyeri explained.

"Geez , you're going to kill me in no time with that lame excuses of yours."

"We are Sorry" -Yura and they gave sojin a peck on her cheeks.

 

"Okay , forgiven" Sojin can't really resist her cousins charms.

"Hey Sojin , where did you go earlier? I passed by in your room but you're not there" Yura asked holding her hands.

 

Kim Yura is Sojin's Bestfriend/Cousin she is the 2nd oldest a 3rd year college student

they are really close to each other same with the two younger cousins Minah and Hyeri who's in 2nd year college .

They have a group called Girlsday and Sojin is the leader and the oldest.

"At the soccer field since you left me alone tsk." Sojin retorted .

"What, You still mad about that? Oh come on Park Sojin past is past" - Yura said while eating her cotton candy.

"Yeah past is past , you don't you dare to ask me buy meat for you" Sojin hitting yura shoulder.

"Just Kidding , Ssozi you know that I love you so much right?" Yura in her cute aegyo and fed sojin a cotton candy.

"Aigoo unnies the two of you are so childish" Minah pouted.

 

"Why Bang Minah, Are you jealous?" Sojin smirked.

"Duh unnie ,Why would I be jealous because of your sweetness? seriously you are asking that question to me?"- Minah returned.

 

"Tsk, right how will you be jealous , If you have your boyfriend" Yura rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right ,Can't believe that Minah unnie got a boyfriend first before the oldest. "

 

"Hey Hyeri , what are you talking about? You know that i couldn't even count how many guys i have dated before" -sojin replied

"I know that unnie , but what I mean is you should start dating now For REAL and not just a game that you will dump guys every 1hour ,

By any chance unnie are you still waiting for that prince of yours? You better stop waiting for him , Go find another and forget that jerk" -Hyeri stated tapping Sojin's head.

"Sojin unnie probably not taking your advice Hyeri , she's surely going to say 'He promise me so I know he will comeback for me'

she's obsessed with that guy and Maknae, you sounds like a guy already ditched you hahaha" -Minah laughed.

 

"The Minah I'm not obsessed duh and don't change the topic, where the hell is that stupid Boyfriend of yours? " Sojin hissed when Minah hit her shoulder.

"Yah ! Unnie don't call him like that, he's not stupid"

"Fine, Fine, See who's the one that is obsess to a guy again? you're over reacting when it comes to your crazy boyfriend "-Sojin

"Okay stop that , Let's go buy a snack Iam so hungry unnie." Hyeri whine dragging Sojin to the cafeteria.

While walking Sojin saw him again ... the guy whose name is Leo It seemed that the time stopped for a moment.

 

He was sitting on a bleacher alone, Girlsday members sat two table ahead of him.

Sojin sat to where she can see Leo clearly.

Since it was lunch the sun strikes to its highest level , Leo put his hand to his forehead to cover his eyes from the sun rays .

Sojin noticed how cool he is , from his eyes, cheeks, his lips and body then suddenly someone called him and he smile a little.

 

-Oh my god , He's so handsome

Sojin felt her heart was pounding faster and that was weird , she never felt that kind of feeling before then now suddenly.

She lovingly stared at him for a several minutes but it was interrupted when someone pinched her .

"Ouch , what the hell is your problem?"

"You were idling !" Yura said and the three of stared to where she is looking ,

a malicious smiles formed into their lips and give Sojin look.

 

"Unnie, You like him?" Minah smirk and Sojin rolled her eyes.

"He is the same guy who catched me from falling in the ground earlier "

"Catch you? why are you in trouble earlier?"-Hyeri

" Well Almost into an accident this morning. By the way is he a new student ? I haven't seen him before"

She pouted when the three chuckles she felt irritated.

 

"What's so funny?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

" You are finally having an interest to a human being" Hyeri jumping up and down teasing Sojin.

 

"Shut up , you little lady Just spill it out after all the three of you are one of the evesdropper here so I bet you know him...

I mean the whole information about him.

"Well that guy is one of the vixx members he is same age as N i guess." Yura shrugged her shoulders

"He is Leo but they said that his true name is Jung Taekwoon." Hyeri

Sojin smiled knowing his real name , the members glance at her thinking that there's something in her smile .

" I heard about him , my lovely boyfriend said that Leo is his bestfriend , he is a transfer student last week who doesn't like attention just like you unnie he hates it. He is snob" - Minah added.

"Sojin, he definitely fits your ideal type" Yura raised her thumb and gave her a wink.

"However that guy has a fragile heart , they said that he's been avoiding people because someone broke his heart 2years ago and he still can't move on, they said that it was her first love so its hard to make him fall"

Sojin chuckled and smirk.

"I can make him mine" Sojin retorted and the members laugh thinking that she was just kidding.

"I'm not joking girls, Iam serious!"

Minah, Yura and Hyeri dropped their jaws and gave her a 'Seriously?' look.She nodded as a response.

"You can't be serious unnie ...You can't make him love you"

 

"Why? I can do that .. want a bet? and I think this is the right time to try dating for real just like what you girls said and after all I'm not getting younger anymore" Sojin wink and grab her bottle of Soda , she takes a glimpes of him smiling mischieviously.

"And Besides ... I Like Him"

 

---

 

"Bang Minah , call your boyfriend now for me " Sojin shouted inside the kitchen she's cooking for dinner.

"Eh? Why would I call him Unnie?"

 

"Just do what I say, I want to talk to him"

Minah dialed his Boyfriend's number after a seconds ringing the guy answer the call.

"Babe good evening!" a sweet voice said from the other line .

Minah can't help but smile.

 

How are you? Oppa I miss you so much.

Minah said making the guy on the other line giggle.

It was Vixx Leader Hakyeon/N .

"I'm fine, I miss you too Sorry if i don't have a time meeting you earlier, I need to talk to the principal for my bestfriend papers"

He said while slowly lying on the floor .

Is anything wrong Minah? He asked.

 

No nothing , it's just Sojin unnie wanted to ask a favor from you oppa.

 

"Sojin? haha why all of a sudden that witch is finally asking me favor? "

 

"YAH YOU BASTARD ! I CAN HEAR YOU !!! HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME A WITCH" SoJin shouted grabbing Minah phone which made N laugh.

"Oh Annyeong my lovely Friend, You never change huh, just Chill be nice to me okay . What's your favor? don't tell me you change your mind and you want to go back as our group vocalist?"

 

Sojin and Hakyeon are friends ,they know each other for a long time shouting,

Teasing each other and fighting are just their way to show that they are friends. She is the one introduce her cousins to N and Vixx when she was still a member , then the relationship of Hakyeon and Minah started.

 

"Hell No ! You are really stupid I have my own group now so why would I think that ?"

 

"Then what is it?"

"It's just I heard that you have a new members"

"Ah Not really a new members because they are already vixx  but we doesn't  have time to be together since two of them are studying in other universities, I'll introduce them to you tomorrow so let's meet up"

"Really? then Okay let's meet up , I am giving this back now before your girlfriend kill me.. BYE "

Sojin hand the phone to Minah who's pouting because she interrupted their cute conversation and stormed her way up to her room smiling lovingly getting excited meeting Leo.

 

"Oppa , Do you think Leo oppa will likes Sojin unnie?"

Hakyeon ask why

"Well We had a bet earlier because Unnie said that she likes him and its the first time that she admitted things like that so we want her to be happy "

"Leo is a silent guy and knowing Sojin...aigoo I don't think so. Anyway, what are you guys up to? "

 

Hakyeon felt that the girls had something up.

Minah told him that they want to try settling Sojin and Leo after the meeting.

" then ,

Let's try that since Iam so tired of Leo always so silent like a dead person and there's no harm in trying"

"Thank you Oppa , Saranghae"

Hakyeon

smiled picturing Minah doing cute aegyo.

"I love you more , Let's meet tomorrow"

"Byeee Oppa" Minah

ended the call and go to where Yura and Hyeri are sitting to discuss the first meet tomorrow.