Thank You

Give Me Your Love


" Unnie, Hurry up ! We will be Late " 
Yura Shouted leaving Sojin behind.

 

" Yah, Don't you dare to shout at me Kim Ahyoung, Im running as faster as i can "

 

Sojin retorted while panting , She was pouting again while running inside the campus trying to catch up with her 3 cousins who's running faster than her If only their driver is not on a vacation she probably dont have to run like this just to come to school.

 

Today will be her first day of school as a 4th year college student however she's not happy about it. 
Many students are greeting her politely , she just passed them without even looking.
She hates attention , but too bad Attention loves her the most that the 3 years of her existence in this university she became one of the campus sweethearts , All the girls envy her Goddess beauty and  all the boys are drooling over her Perfection.


" Aish, Im tired " 

 

She mumbled and finally stopped running , Sojin was now catching her breath and her left hand on her chest to calm herself.
She heave a deep sigh and sat on the grass, she is not good when it comes to sports especially when it comes to running because of her lung breathing problem and she's a clumsy girl that's why she always getting involved in such a accidents.

Sojin then remember when she was young  she almost died because of her clumsiness , she was drowned in pool and no one noticed it , She thought that she will die that day but there's a boy who saved her from death.

Sojin smile remembering that boy, she is waiting for him a long time ago to the point that its been 13 years but she still searching for him.
its not that she don't have a boyfriends before because in fact she could'nt  remeber how many Guys she have been dated but she did'nt take them seriously.

Sojin was spacing out when she heard a cat-meows, she  looked around to see where it is and there she saw the cat who's shaking because of fear. 

Sojin worriedly look at the little kitty she stood up and started  climbing the tree ,to where the scared cat is.

She did not bother to think first because all she wants to do is to pick that  cute kitty , she loves cats because people says that she looks like one especially her eyes.

When she finally reached the cat she already climbed her way back to the ground but then she slipped and ......

 

"KYAAAAAAAH" she screamed and then she fell .

 

Sojin opened her eyes and to her surprised there is a very hansome guy who looks like one of the anime character  catched her from falling.

She smiled  and her heart was beating so fast , this is different Sojin could'nt understand her heart ...

 

~ Why this heart of mine is beating faster ? ~ 


~ Is it because Im afraid to fall on the ground? ~


~Or Because of this Guy? ~

 

 

She stared at his face but then 
She remember the cat that she saved up there ... and good thing the cat is fine.
 
"O..ouch, You're heavy !" the guy blurted out

 

When Sojin hear his voice the only thing that comes into her mind is His Voice is Like a voice of an angel.

 

"I..im sorry, thank you for saving me" 


Sojin  get off to him and bowed her head , She look at him she gulped because the guy is kinda mysterious .

Instead of answering , he just sit and wore eye glass and start reading a book.

She admit it that this anime guy is handsome but too bad  he is a cold bastard.

There is a minute of silence , Sojin was playing with the cat and she broke the ice between them.

 

" Hey, what's your name?" 

Sojin asked because this is her 3 years in this school but she doesn't know who he is.

 

" I don't talk to a stranger " 

 

The guy whisper in his soft angelic voice and closed his book so he can stand up.

Sojin pouted and stampped her feet on the grass.

 

" Yah! Please ? " she said with a hopeful eyes.

 

The guy rolled her eyes , which made Sojin cursed and asked herself that

 

~ ! Is He Gay? ~

 

Sojin stood up and run to the guy who's already walking.

She grab his hand which made him stop.

 

" Annyeong Poker Face Boy, My name is Park Sojin .. Nice to meet you "

 

She smiled widely showing the heart shaped of her kissable lips.He stare at Sojin and to his surprised he suddenly felt nervous and his heart was racing faster.

Sojin shaked his hand, Her fingers are frozen and stiff because of the winter wind he feel that he wants to hold Sojin's hand for a while just to be heated but Sojin removed her hand after.

 

" Leo-ssi " A guy called him , Sojin also look at the guy and its Ken.

 

~ Leo ? So his name is Leo ~ 

 

Sojin smiled , leo walk towards to Ken.

 

" Yah Mr. Poker Face Leo , KAMSAHAMNIDA !!!!! " 


Sojin shouted while waving her hands and run back to her classroom as she heard the Bell rang.

 

" S..soJin ? Beautiful name .." Leo mumbled and a smile formed into his lips.

 

" Are you sayin' something Leo-ssi? " ken asked.

 

" Nothing ...."