You've gotta be kidding me.

Lovin' you.

 

 Two years later.

 

-Chan Hee oppa.

 

Il Sook said as she ran towards me, i was sitting on a beanch in the garden of the school, it was break time so i was there eating alone while i was listening songs; i looked up to see Il Sook. Let me tell you, when i met her i didn't know that she was in the same school, the fact is that she was but in another year, she is younger than me (only a year) so we actually became really close, she was my friend and used to eat with me everyday. I smiled and waved my hand.

 

-Ah Chan Hee, you really eat a lot, i don't know how you can be so thin.

 

She frowned and i giggled.

 

-I don't know, you want a sandwich? I brought one for you.

 

I said and she smiled, she was really beautiful and funny and everything, i would be in love with her if she weren´t my friend or if i weren´t in love with someone else. She didn't know about MinSoo, no one did, i didn't want to know but that was impossible. I was so stupidly in love with him, we were still best friends and everything was ok, his relationship with Eun Ah ended fast, i guess we were just kids, i felt so happy when he told me but i still said that i was sorry, i was, for real, he was my friend and i cared for him.

 

-Yes, oppa, give me one.

 

She took it and we started eating, no talking or staring, just eating.

 

-MinSoo was looking for you, he told me that he'll go to your house after school, you have to wait for him.

 

IlSook said and i nodded, it wasn't weird for me that because we used to do everything together, the bell rang and i stood up.

 

-Let's go.

 

I said and she nodded.

 

-Chunji oppa, i want to tell you something.

 

-What is it?

 

-I can't tell you here but i'll do it today, please meet me at the park near to your house at seven ok? It's important.

 

I nodded and she ran away, i was confused.

 

-I'm late for classes.

 

She shouted and i saw the big clock of the school, i was late too.

 

-.

 

The bell rang, i stood up and walked out the classroom, there was MinSoo waiting for me with a small smile, i smiled.

 

-What's up? What do you have to tell me?

 

MinSoo stared at me.

 

-Did i say i have something to tell you?

 

-No but i guess you have, you told IlSook that you are going to my house today.

 

He smiled and punched my arm.

 

-Now i can't be with my bestfriend, ash Chunji, since you became popular  you are so vain and exclusive.

 

I laughed and punched his arm too.

 

-Yah, in what dimension i am popular? You are high?

 

I laughed cuz it was so ridiculous, i was still a nerdie person that's why i didn't have classes with MinSoo, i was in advanced courses.

 

-You would if you were interested in having friends, others than IlSook and me.

 

-No, people is so fake that i am not gonna take that risk.

 

 He put his arm on my shoulders and sighed.

 

-You have to trust people, you would be so popular, look, you are handsome, funny, cute, weird something and you always make me smile.

 

He said to me and i couldn't not smile, i think i even blush a little ( i hope not) i just pushed him away and smile again.

 

-I know, you don't like skin ship.

 

MinSoo said.

 

-Yes, plus you smell so bad.

 

And i started running cuz he was going to hit me, i was laughing like crazy while i ran to home.

-Mom, we are here!

 

I shouted entering to my house with him, my mom was at the kitchen trying to make something to eat for me.

 

-I am cooking honey, you are with MinSoo-ah? I'll put two plates then.

 

We both winced, my mom was sweet but her food was awful, we never couldn't say no to her food but then we ended sick.

 

-Let's go to my room.

 

I said and he followed me, we went up stairs and entered to my room, pull the backpack to the floor and sat on the bed.

 

-Let's watch tv.

 

MinSoo said and before i could say something he was turning on the tv, i just stayed in the bed.

He didn't say much, actually he was pretty quiet, i didn't say anything either and just enjoyed the tv, my mom brought the food to my room and it was pretty good, she bought it, the food she was making end burned.

 

-This is pretty good, mom.

 

I put my thumbs up and she smiled widely.

 

- Yes, Mrs. Lee, i'll come more often.

 

MinSoo said and my mom giggled as she left, i was eating really fast the rice with  mollusk, on the other hand, MinSoo was biting his chopsticks and staring at me. I looked up and pointed him with the chopsticks.

 

-Eat or i'll eat it.

 

I giggled.

 

-I do have something to tell you, Chanhee, we've been friends since kids and you know everything about me, you are my best friend and...

 

I was chewing when he started, i just stared at him, my heart was going to explode, i thought he was going to tell me that he loves me, something like " Chanhee, i love you, marry me and let's be happy, now kiss me." but...no.

 

-Yes...

 

-Chanhee i am gay.

 

Yes. I shouted in my mind, now here comes the confession.

 

-And i like this gay L.joe, he is your friend right?

 

I coughed, the rice flew out of my mouth. WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? I smiled and patted his arm.

 

-Hyung, i support you and no, he's no my friend, i just know his name, i'll talk to him.

 

MinSoo smiled and i did too, even if i just wanted to cry, to punch him and cry again. I wasn't good enough for him.

 

-Hyung, i have to go now, IlSook told me to meet her at 7 and it's 6:30.

 

I said while i was standing up, he nodded smiling and i smiled too, i was pretty sad but his smile was beautiful.

 

-Go and hunt that L.joe.

 

I giggled and grabbed a jacket, put it on and ran downstairs.

 

-Mom, i'm going to see a friend, it wont take much.

 

She nodded and i opened the door, walking down the street i just sighed, i wanted to cry but the tears didn't appear.

 

It was so stupid this situation, i was expecting him to fall for me, not for some other guy, god damn, It couldn't become worse. I arrived just in time and there was IlSook, she smiled brightly when she saw me and i did it also, it was great to see a friend.

 

-I'm here.

 

I waved and she nodded.

 

-How are you oppa?

 

-I am good, you?

 

I lied.

 

-So So...

 

She said nothing and i smiled, i put my hand in my pockets and started to walk.

 

-Where are you going?

 

-Let's eat something.

 

I was still hungry, i don't know how i am thin.

 

-Your mom cooked again?

 

-Hahaha no no, she bought food but i am still hungry, let's eat a hamburger.

 

She nodded and we walked together, shoulder to shoulder, she didn't talk much and that was weird because she used to talk and talk and talk. When we arrived i helped her with the chair and she smiled sightly. We orderer two hamburgers, with fries and everything; for being a girl she ate like a man, just like me, i liked that.

 

-It's really good.

 

I said while i was biting my hamburger, getting dirty my lips with ketchup.

 

-It is, oppa...take.

 

She put a paper in the table and i stared at it.

 

-What is it?

 

-Read.

 

I nodded and took the paper.

 

-Chanhee oppa! Hello, are you ok? i am also ok but i am a bit nervous, maybe super nervous but it's because i've been hiding this for a long time, i knew it when i met you remember that day? You were so cute and quiet, then we became friends and it was really beautiful to me. Now you are so handsome and i know a lot of girls that like you even when you think you are ugly and weird, you are not, you are just you and that makes you perfect, please don't look for those girls, only look for me. Chunji oppa i like you since we met and i think, i am sure, i am in love with you. Please accept my feelings...

 

My voice trailed off, i was shocked, she in love? with me? I looked up and she was red as a tomato.

 

-I love you...

 

She said and i gulped.

 

-I...

 


I hope you like it :)