Review and Poster credits

I Dare You

I Dare You  reviewer: XOEXOSupFanFan

Title ( 4/5) Your title fits perfectly with your story plot, and yes it is a bit intriguing, but your title has been used before. I searched up your title and I got about 3-4 stories as a result along with yours. 

Appearance ( 0/5) I'm sorry, but I have to give you a zero because you don't have a poster, but you know what? I'm sure you didn't come here to see me review on appearance, so let's not worry about this. :)

Description and Forward ( 14/15) Though your description and foreward looks a bit plain, your description itself is very straight to the point, and it also doesn't reveal what happens after the dare, which is good :) A good sentence that gets readers curious :)

Plot ( 30/30) Your story was rather interesting, at first I thought it wouldn't be, but the way you carried the plot out was really entertaining :) I'm really sorry if I have nothing else to say, because usually good plots just leave me speechless lol. All I can really say is you chose a really good plot/one-shot to write :)

Grammar ( 13/15) Your grammar is pretty decent, but you had typos. Those errors are really small, but since I'm a bit strict on grammar, I'm taking two points off. Just remember to re-read your story and edit before you update it :)

Flow ( 10/10) I think the flow was perfectly fine, usually a random kiss, like Kris's, could seem random and rushed, but its needed for your story :)

Originality ( 9/10) There are a lot of dare theme stories out there, but yours is really interesting with the way it is portrayed. You had your own little twist with Hye Sun being the queen of the truth or dare game and Kris being that cold guy :) 

Enjoyment ( 9/10) I enjoyed most of it :D You made me squeal at the part when Kris kisses Hye Sun hehe ^^

Overal Score ( 89/100)

Extra note from Reviewer: Regarding your concerns, just remember to re-read your chapter before updating. Your style is a bit plain, mabye get a poster? Or you can atleast put some picture that relates to your story :) Your plot may be a bit cliche, but it was really entertaining to read ^^ 

Poster made by