Final

I Dare You

An old arousal of consuming triumph had awaken in me. A group of classmates and I were gather together in a tiny empty classroom playing a game of Truth or Dare. It was my turn and I could not wait to show off my passion for challenges. I gave my fellow classmate, named Suzy, a toothy grin and declared to her that she should give me the hardest dare that she could come up with. I watched as she scrunched up her face and bit lightly on her pink lips as she searched her brain for ideas. The girl soon realized that she would need help and turned to her friends for suggestions. One of them whispered in her ear and I saw Suzy's mouth drop open in surprise. This excited me to no ends and I could not wait to hear what dare was to await me. The surprise expression was now exchanged with a smile on her face and I could see her friends chuckling.

 

So?” I asked getting impatient.

 

I dare you...Hye Sun.” she paused and let out a small chuckle. “to kiss...” the girl's friends started to laugh again. I was getting even more impatient and anxious. My legs started shaking and my mouth became dry.

 

I dare you to kiss Kris Wu.” she said quickly and now everyone was laughing except me. I felt like her words were bullets and I scream out like I was in pain.

 

K-Kris.” I stuttered out. Kris was the type of boy to be feared yet intrigued by. He hardly ever spoke with his mouth, he mostly had his conversations with his fist. I had seen him get into fights with boys in my school and the way he left them black and blue was terrifying. It bewildered me that girls even found him attractive. I will admit Kris did have striking beauty but his personality killed any desire in me to actually make me be bold enough to try to date him. God forbid dare to even kiss him.
 

Are you chicken?” she asked. I know my face was showing nothing but pure terror.
 

I think she is.” Nickhun added and started to make chicken sounds.


 

Never in my life had I been hesitant about taking a dare. I wanted to so badly just chicken out but my pride would not let me.

 

No, I am not chicken.” I pretended to be more brave then I actually was at this moment. “Kissing him will be a piece of cake.”

 

I knew nobody believed a single word that just came out of my mouth but they went along with it. All they cared about was having a good time. Before I could say more I was being push by my juniors and seniors into the hallway. 


 

Lunch is almost over, you need to find him and kiss him before the bell rings.” one of them said. My heart was racing the whole time we all went together down the halls to find Kris. The hallway seemed more dark than usual as if we were in a horror film looking for a monster. They held onto me so that I would not run away as our footsteps increased in speed in a race against the clock. Unfortunately Kris was not too hard to find. In a matter of seconds, we located him alone by a vending machine munching on a bag of potato chips.
 

There he is. Go get your kiss girl.” they push me towards him and hide around the corner. I nearly fell to the floor but luckily I kept balanced.

 

I can't believe I am going to do this.” I whispered to myself as I slowly managed to make eye contact with him. His eyes put me into a trance and I could hear my heart beating in my ears. I almost felt like I was floating instead of walking to him. The cold expression in his eyes which I was familiar with was there and I looked down now at his plump pink lips. Even they seem to be cold. Everything about Kris just screamed arctic.

 

What do you want?” he asked coldly.


 

I wish he had stayed silent. The silence had made this situation feel unreal. I wanted to believe that this was just a nightmare that I would awaken from but his icy stare and his words erased that illusion. This was my reality. I was about to kiss a boy that could possibly murder me.

 

What do you want?” he asked again. As I stood before him I realized that I was a midget compared to him. The task to kissing him would not be easy but I had a plan in mind. I turned my gaze to his bag of chips that he held in his right hand. In a haste, I snatched them from him and put them behind my back. I childishly stuck out my tongue at him. His face turned cherry-red and quickly he was aggravated. Just like I had expected, he bent over and reached behind me to reclaim his snack. When his face was just inches from mine I closed in the gap. I was met with a surprise of a heated impact. His lips were strong, yet soft as I let our lips melt together. The kiss felt right like his lips were made to be against mine. I almost didn't want to pull away but the fear in the back of my mind reminded me of the danger I was in. As I forced myself to break the kiss, the heating reminder still lingered on my lips. Before Kris could react to my scandalous daring action; I sprinted away from him and hide in the girl's bathroom. I rushed to the sink and washed my face and stared back into my image in the mirror. My face was was completely red. Not just my cheeks but my whole face was blushing and for some reason I couldn't catch my breathe. I heard the door to the bathroom open and I jumped up expecting that it was him but luckily it was my female classmates. They gathered around me and started expressing their shock and jealousy of my little defeat.


 

You girls didn't think I could do it.” I smiled. “There is no dare Hye Sun can't do.” I continued to brag as we exit the bathroom and were reunited with the males who were playing the game with us. They looked worried and that made me concern.

 

What's wrong, why do you guys look like you saw a ghost.” I asked with a chuckle.
 

Its not a ghost we saw but someone who you just kissed and is looking for you as we speak.” one of them told me. I suddenly felt ill and asked them to take me to the nurse office. They kindly did and I spent the rest of the school day hiding from Kris. I knew that today I could avoid him but I prayed as I laid in the uncomfortable bed that he would forget by tomorrow. The last bell of the day rang and I stayed inside the nurse's room for as long as she allowed me to.


 

Miss Goo, you think you can make it home okay?” she asked. I told her that I felt fine and thanked her for helping me. As I exited the room the hallway was almost empty now. Students were either going home or staying after for after school activities. It seem safe for me to go home now without the chance of running into the cold bully. I sighed in relief and went to my locker and retrieve my backpack. I waved at some friends as we walked out the entrance and into the sunny filled outdoors. I couldn't help but smile. I had survived and had kept my crown as the Truth or Dare Queen. I skipped merrily down the sidewalk to my home.


 

Hey.” I heard a familiar voice behind me and turned to see the person that I had least wanted to bump into today. Kris. I froze and as much as I screamed in my mind to run my body remained paralyzed. Gibberish came out of my mouth as I tried to respond to him. As he walked closer and closer to me I finally was able to get out a word.

 

Sorry.” I said and I bowed quickly. I stared back up at his face and he just smirked at me. I wondered what was going on in his mind. I played with the hem on my school uniform skirt as I waited for what he would do.


 

If you wanted a kiss you should have just asked.” he said as he leaned in close to my face. His blonde hair was now shining in the sunlight almost making him look angelic. I pulled back quickly shocked by what he had said. Out of my reflexes I responded.


 

I don't wanna kiss a guy like you.” I glared.
 

You already did.” he responded back at me which broke my glare and put me back at mumbling like an idiot.
 

T-that kiss...was...a...” I tried to tell him it was a dare but the words would not come out.

 

Who would have thought that Hye Sun, one of the school's straight 'A' students was so naughty. Do you always just walk up and kiss boys in the hallway?” he chuckled. I had never seen this guy laugh before in my life and it was surprising. I would say it was cute but the current state of mind was in keeping me from admitting that. I defended myself though I wasn't going to let this jerk judge me.

 

I am not like you and no I do not go around kissing boys. I am a good girl. ”'most of the time' but I didn't add that last bit.

 

I don't think so.” Before I could even get another word out his lips smashed against mine and I felt his arms pull me against him closing any gaps between us. This kiss was more intense than the previous because this time he was kissing back. Kris kissed with so much heat and strength. I felt so inferior to his skills as he manage to make me moan so easily. He broke the kiss so suddenly that I almost fell over.


 

I was beginning to think all the girls at this school was boring but I guess I was wrong.” he winked at me and stepped back. “See you tomorrow, bad girl...I mean good girl.”

 

I fell to the sidewalk and clinched my heart as he walked away. I thought that I knew him like I knew my math but I was wrong. I was excited yet I was scared for tomorrow. I touched my lips and the kiss still played in my mind. One silly little game has now led me to a new game. In truth or dare I was prepared for taking on any dare but in this new mysterious game I was not prepared for Kris.





 

THE END




 

Authors Note

Omg I got such a big crush on Kris. I had another fanfic idea but I gotten rusty so I wanted to do a oneshot first to warm up. I chose Goo HyeSun very randomly for this oneshot but I thought Kris and her maybe look cute together Idk Idk My taste in pairings are odd sometimes lol. I hope you enjoy this...if not...I am sorry OTL