Looking at Each Other

Looking at Each Other

! Min cursed.

It’s him again. Min sighed.

”Why do I always ended up meeting him?” Min said it out a loud.

“Who sunbae?” asked a voice,Min startled by hearing a voice behind her.She turned her back and saw a figure.Min make a foolish smile.

“Ahh..nobody..”Said Min while her fingers playing with her clothes.She was nervous,you definitely can tell that.

“Hahaha,sorry for saying this but you looked very flustered.It’s kinda cute..”Min just smiled more awkwardly after hearing a-compliment-she-guess.

“I didn’t really mean to say it out a loud actually.”Min said lower tone,almost like a confession.She sighed again.

“No..no.. I believe it’s okay,it’s my fault,I’m the one interrupting your conversation.”

“My conversation? Like with who? Are you teasing me?”Min replied,eyes looking at the figure standing in front of her.

“No..no.. I didn’t dare.” Said the figure while his right hand touch his neck,a respond out of feeling guilty.

“Hahaha..now you should looked at your flustered face,Tao-ssi.”Min said while laughing hard.Tao just grin.They both laugh.

“Oh! Tao,have you seen Amber?”Min asked when she finally realize why she is here.Tao looked around and then looked at Min.

“I don’t know but just a moment ago I saw her with Minseok hyung.”Replied Tao.Min nodded,of course Minseok and Amber are closed.Min looked at Tao and thanked him.

“Sunbae! Don’t talk to yourself again.”Tao warns Min.Min looked at him and show him her fist.Tao just laughed at Min’s childish behaviour. Tao shakes his head and walked away.

Min kepts dialing Amber’s phone but ended up got nothing.Maybe she left her phone somewhere or it’s because of all this noise.Min was wandering around while her phone is on her ear.Amber want to meet her but now she is nowhere to found.

“Sunbae…”Min heard a voice and looked around her.Min bow and he also bowing but with more respectful bow.Min silent,she doesn’t know what to do.This is so not like her.Min clear .

“Yes?”Min asked the boy who looked extremely nervous in her eyes.

“Err…can I err..have your autographs?”Asked the boy.Min smile warmly at him to erase his nervous as far her nervous too.

“Yeah sure.”Said Min while take a notepad and marker pen from his hand.

“You know what funny is?”Min asked the boy,He shakes his head.

“I’m your fan too.”

“My fan or EXO fan?” he asked nervously.Min stay still.Think of a proper answer.

“Since you here,let’s just say I’m your fan.”Min said jokingly.The boy just smile.

“That’s refreshing.”Said the boy.Min looked at him and smile genuinely.

“What are you doing here by the way?”Asked the boy,not mean any harm.Min froze.

“No..no…I’m not stalking you guys. I am your fan but I’m not going that far by stalking you out.”Min defend herself and make the boy in front of her crack of laugh.He kepts laughing.Min eyed him.

“What?”Asked Min. Dissatisfied

“I didn’t think that way.I just thought you looking for someone or you lost,not really mean to ask whether you are stalking on us or not.”

“Ouh..sorry..”The boy rub his neck,not knowing what should he said.

“It’s was nice to meet you sunbae.”Min looked up and looked at the boy.

“Really?”Asked Min.The boy nodded.

“We usually just passing by each other and exchange a bow,so it’s really nice to see you up close.”

“So what is the different seeing me up close than seeing me from far?” Asked Min.

“You are pretty.”Answered the boy after clearing his throat.Min was taken aback and her cheeks start to burn up.She was so flustered,maybe she really shouldn’t asked him earlier.

“Oh,thank you.”Min respond as she realize the atmosphere becoming more awkward.Suddenly Min’s phone ringing.

Good timing!

“Excuse me.”Min said to the boy.

“Amber! Where the hell are you? Where have you been? Did you know how many time I called you? Stop laughing! I’m lost now.”Min keeps talking in English without realize the boy earlier still there.

“Huh? Sorry where?”Min asked.Shocked she thought she heard its wrong. But no.

“How am I suppose to go there? Are you crazy?”Min turns her back when she was about to walk to go where Amber said she was but she was greet by a smile from the boy.He still there.

“Oh my god!”Min murmur.

“You scared me.”Said Min in English.

“No not you Amber!”Min talked with Amber.

“Wait! Hold a minute.”Min cover her phone and looked at the boy in front of her.

“Baekhyun-ssi…can you take me to EXO waiting room?”Min asked politely.She saw Baekhyun’s face changing.

“Why?”Baekhyun in dazed,why Min need to go there?

“It’s Amber,she was there.Since I did’t know where it is,could you please take me there?”

“Oh sure.Come.”Baekhyun gestured her to follow him.

“I hang up! I know where it is.”Min said to the phone.

“Thanks Baekhyun-ssi.”Said Min while hanging up the phone and walk side by side with Baekhyun.

“No problem,I’m going there too.”

“Wow,it definitely far..”Min spoke after a moments of walking.”

“Kinda, err sunbae…could I asking you something?”Baekhyun shutter.

“Yeah,sure what is it?” Min said looking at the boy,she need to talk,their silence kills her.She becoming awkward if none of them speak up.Baekhyun rub his hand onto his shirt,he slowly clearing his throat.Min becoming more nervous too after saw Baekhyun changing into more serious mood.

“Hurmm could I hurmm,could I have your number?” Baekhyun try his  best to sound more confident and gentlemen.He wait nervously for Min’s reply.Min was kinda taken aback with Baekhyun but she just smile.

“Yeah sure,give me your phone.”Min’s words make Baekhyun smile,but he tried his best not showing it too much he just smile a bit,but inside his heart,he was happy and jump up of joy.

“Thank you sunbae.”

“This is for helping me.”

*********

“Hey Minnie!..”Said Amber while open her arms ready to hug Min but instead being pushed by her.

“That’s for making me looking for you.”Said Min while giving Amber a death glare.

Amber just laughed.

‘But hey it’s not really unfortune is it?”Amber showed her teasing smile.Min glare at her.

“What did you mean?”

“Looks like someone walks side by side with a boy.”

“It’s was because of you!”Min slaps Amber’s hand.Amber dodge it.

“Exactly so you need to thank me Min.”Min finally realize what Amber really mean.

“Duh! It’s just Baekhyun.What a big deal?”Min asked,arms across her chest.

“Duh! Min, Baekhyun like you!”Amber speak in normal tone.Min can’t figure it out whether Amber meant it or just teasing her like always.

“Stop kidding around! Come on!”Min try to change the topic as she recall when Baekhyun asked her number,were Amber honest to her?. Amber who knew Min just trying to change a topic decide to more.

“And you like him too.”Amber whisper into Min’s ear.Min eyes widen, slightly open.

“Amber!”

“What?!”Amber asked innocently.

“I did not!.”Min defend herself.

“Min who are you trying to fool with?”

“Okay so I did like him,so do Kai,Kris and…”

“And…?”

“What?!” Min give Amber her best death glare.

“Come on Minnie, you admire Kai,you friend with Kris but you like Baekhyun…”Amber playfully pinch Min’s cheek.

“Min got a boyfriend.Min got a boyfriend.”Amber sing and ran after Min decide to catch her.

******

Min lied down and grab a pillow. She remember what just happen at the Music festival. How she actually try not to run into Baekhyun at the first place but ended up asking his help to meet Amber. She also remember when at the end of the festival,where everyone gather on the stage Minseok and Baekhyun smile at her.Min become flustered. She is okay with Kris,Tao,Minseok but this is Baekhyun.Min have slightly crush on him.Min thinks he is very cute. Min daydream were interrupt by a notification come from her phone.Min take her phone a saw a new message. Min click it and froze.

Good night sunbae,have a good sleep.We have worked hard!

-o- ZZzzz

-Unknown

Min decide to reply. Baekhyun waits nervously.Is she gonna reply or is she already sleep? By thinking already make sweat. He keeps tossing around his bed.What takes her so long? He thought.He about to drink when he heard his phone beep,he run to his bed and throw himself on the bed. He grins.

Baekhyun-ssi?

-Miss A Min sunbae

She replied!!! He thought! Baekhyun smile like a foolish he keeps staring at his phone.He is in his fanboys mood.

“Dude! What’s wrong with him?” Chen asked Chanyeol.Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder. Baekhyun reply fast.

Yes it’s me sunbae.Are you preparing to sleep?

Baekhyun replied,he thought hard what to reply.He doesn’t want their conversation to end.

Yes,currently…why?

Min replied a few second later.Baekhyun received the message kinda disappointed.He really don’t want their conversation to end but its already midnight.

It’s okay Baekhyun-nah. Next time or tomorrow,yes tomorrow I’ll send her a good morning greeting.

Baekhyun text his last message and send it to Min.

Have a goodnight sleep and sweet dream sunbae ^o^

Min read the text.It’s really cute.

Goodnight Baekhyun.

That night is one of the best night that ever happen to both of them.Since that night they kept exchange message.

Min-ssi you were awesome tonight! I like your performance!

-EXO’s Baekhyun

You watched over me? Aww~~~~

-Miss A Min Sunbae

I always watched over you. It’s just you who never take notice of me.

-EXO Baekhyun

Min froze.That’s message somehow bother her a bit. It’s make her feel happy and worry. Is she expecting it or is she not expecting it? What was she thinking? Min confused.

There there, are blaming me now? Exo have a lots of member Baekhyun-ssi.

Min decide to reply that.She was somehow nervous. What was Baekhyun mean in the earlier message? Min’s phone ringing as a sign of new message received. She clicked it.

You are small Min-ssi but even in crowd I can definitely see you. Your charms make you glow. I guess I didn’t have that charms.

Min smiled unconsciously. Is Baekhyun try to tell her that he always looked at her? Min’s heart beats faster than usual.Min think hard what to reply.

Well to be honest,you also have your own charms. You have unique charm. You are a bacon.

Min send the text,really hope he asked why.Min grinned while anticipating his text.

Bacon? Is that even a real charm? How can bacon be my charm? It’s not cool. I’m sulking <(-^-)>

Min’s smile become wide.She start to be cheesy,she definitely know where to hit and when to hit.

I’m a big eater Baekhyun-ssi,my eyes always on food ^^,

Min really hope Baekhyun know that mean she also kept her eyes on him.Baekhyun is really sulking,of course EXO is big but seriously? Min said she was his fan.His phone beep and he saw one new message from Min.He opened it.

I’m a big eater Baekhyun-ssi,my eyes always on food ^^,

-Miss A Min Sunbae

Baekhyun know what she mean.Is she teasing him? What a wicked girl but hey Baekhyun really feels happy.

Apology accepted!

He replied to her. Min is really fun to chat with.No wonder some of EXO’s member had a good relationship with miss A’s member aside from the China Line.

Are you mad? Oh no! our bacon is mad T-T

Baekhyun come to reality when Min replied his message. She called him ‘bacon’? He smiled.He really smile alone a lots lately. A lots until make Chen pour some water over him as Chen thought Baekhyun was being possessed by a smile ghost.

I said apology accepted by if you really want to make it,let’s make a deal our sunbaenim.

A deal? Min thought.

What kind of deal?

Baekhyun smiled,he got her this time.

A deal that you always set your eyes on me after this whenever EXO perform.

Min smiled,how childish can he be?

If only you agreed on my terms.

Min wait for him to reply.

What kind of terms is that?

Well, Min is also a childish person.

That you also always looking at me.

Min blushed,she was lucky nobody was with her at this time.Baekhyun on other hand decide to jump around the dorm while saying “I had her eyes, I had her eyes” many times.

You know,that’s not really a big deal for me,as I said before I always looking at you whenever I saw you or even when we exchange bows. I don’t know if you could do it thought.

Hurmm..maybe this time Min should be more bold.

Well,I already had my eyes on you since your debut Baekhyun-ssi,and by asking me doing that it’s just give me more pleasure. I am glad to get the permission.

Noona, you are definitely a stalker! And you never admitted that in the first place??!!

Min shocked.

Fine!! I won’t do it! Good night!.

Baekhyun was flustered.He actually decide to tease Min not wanting her to be angry.

No! I’m just kidding. Please don’t get mad ToT. bacon is lonely….

A big grinned plastered on Min’s face.

Fine! Then let’s keep looking at each other huh?

After reading the message,Baekhyun nodded as an answer of course he forget that Min cannot see that.

Let’s looking at each other.They both said it.

 

_________THE END___________

Okay! i'm failed. it took me exactly 4 days to write this one shot story FOUR day people. it's usually took me around one to two days only. Why?? because i tried make it cuter but failed so yeah i edit it a few times. I even can't stand with it own cuteness. Seriously,cute and fluffy is not my cup of tea. i am more to drama and sad genre.

 

So? how is it? how is my first try for cute and fluff story? please comments below,i want to fix whatever i can and maybe i will make more cute story in the future.ugh! MAYBE!