True Love (FINAL)

Give a song to you

*Baekhyun POV*

Yes... I have a crush on the school rich and famous queenka _____ [Y/N]  but dare not to confess to her. I don't know if I am worth for her love. She is rich and pretty and I am just an ordinary guy that has a crush on her.

*Aishh... What should I do??* I thought as I lied down on my bed.

-The next day-

After a night of thinking and a little help from hyungs suggestion, I have finally made my decision. I decided to write a song for her. My special lady.

I sat on my study table and took out a few pieces of music sheets and plain paper and wrote down lyrics.

-2 Hours later-

*What should I write?? I am not a composer and I have no idea what to write either... Should I just give up??These sentence is what I wanted to tell her but it doesn't rhyme...* I sighed and look outside my window.

"Hey~~ Bacon!!" My neighbor Min Rin yelled and wave happily.

"Can you come my house for a while??" I yelled and Min Rin just nodded her head.

*I called Min Rin up cause I didn't have any idea for my song so I decided to ask her since she is a girl so I suppose she knew what girls like...* I thought as I went down to open the door for Min Rin

"Oppa~~ why did you call me up??"Min Rin asked happily.

"You are a girl right?" I asked and tapped her shoulder.

"Yah!!! You out of your mind?! Duh!!! I am a girl isn't it obvious?!!" Min Rin asked and punch me on the arm.

"Sorry~~ Anyway I need help!! Come let me show you!" I exclaimed and pull Min Rin into my room and show her the 'lyrics' I wrote.

Min Rin just read them for a moment and look at me.

"What do you want me to do then??" Min Rin asked and look at me with a stupid look.

"You know ____ right??” I asked and Min Rin just nodded.

"I decided to confess to her through a song... I want to tell her my feelings for her but dare not so I need some help! Any suggestions??" I asked happily, hoping for the best answer.

"Sorry oppa... I can't help you..." Min Rin said while looking into my eyes.

"But the sentence is what you want to tell ____ right??"Min Rin asked and look at me and I just nodded.

"Why not just add in words and change some. Write her your real feeling and heart for her and maybe what you will be like after you guys state or maybe like you could change her name into baby or something??! " Min Rin said and handed me the piece of paper

"Yah!!! That is what is missing!!! Thank you so so so much!!!!" I exclaimed and hug Min Rin.

"Let go...!!-- Can't breathe!! BACON!!" Min Rin yelled and I let go of her immediately.

"Thank you SO much~~ Min Rin!!! I exclaimed happily.

"You are welcome~ good luck on the song and I hope that ____unnie would like and accept your heart~~" Min Rin said and wave goodbye.

I bid her goodbye and started on my work.

-3 Hours later-

I finish with the lyrics and I quickly give it a try~~

*Turned out pretty well...* I thought happily and practice it for a few more times.

In the song I wrote out our difference but I wrote my real feelings for her.

~Even though I am not as rich or as smart as you but I know that I can make you happy. I don't know what you have been used to but never been with a girl like you but I can give you a love that is true. I will give you, my song, these words to you. Singing what I feel to you it true~ I don't have a world can give it to you girl but all that I can do is this give this song to you na na la na la. As I sing this song you should know what you are to me~ you are my everything. I give you my heart my soul my words and promise to you just believe me and I will express my love to you in the rest of this song.~ I sang the song in my head.

-The next day-

"Not bad... Baekhyun... Just need to sing this to her later..." Suho hyung said.

"Thanks hyung...!! I hope she will like it!" I exclaimed.

"She will... Don't worry..." suho hyung said.

I am going to perform the song during the break time. Before break time, I hummed the song in my head not paying attention at all. Worrying about the sound system and the band that will help me play the BGM.

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun!!! Pay attention in class!! Stop day dreaming!!!" Mr. Goo asked and I just bowed and giggle due to embracement.

-Break time-

“Chanyeol, the guitar is tune??” I asked.

“Yes for the 5 time!! It is!! Stop asking!!” Chanyeol replied with an annoyed tone.

“Tae Jin! Drum and mic all set??” I asked and Tae Jin just nodded.

*Alright here we go~~* I thought and look across the cafeteria on the small stage.

“Hey~ Guys~~ Whats up!!! Please give me your attention!!” I yelled into the mic and now the whole cafeteria with 350 students looking at me.

“Alright~ I have a crush on the queenka _____. She is rich and pretty and smart so I am afraid that I am not worth for her love but still I wish she knew my feelings for her! So can someone please please!! Kindly her to the front of the stage??” I said and look around and spotted ____ and a bunch of other queenkas looking at me.

I smiled at her and surprisingly she smiled back.

“I wrote a song to confess my feelings so I hope you enjoy~~” I said and give them the signal to start the background music.

“Na na la la~~ na na la la~~ I----“

“I will give you my song, these words to you sing---“

“You should know what you are to me…. You are my everything~~ I can give you a love that is true~~”

“Sing you what I feel to you---“I finally sang out my confession. I smiled at the end and look at ____ she was smiling happily. The crowd cheered and wave their hands in the air.

“I don’t know if you will like this song or not but I told you my heart, my words to you and I hope you like it.  ____ Can you be my girlfriend? Even though I am a normal and ordinary guy in school? All I can give you is a true love and this song!” I said and walk down the stage towards ____.

“Ooh~~” the crowd said and look at us.

____ just smiled and look around.

“That song was great and I totally love it!! I will accept the song but I will not accept your love for me. I want to concentrate on my studies first and so should you. We could hang out and maybe go out together in the future. I will accept your love for me after I finished my studies if you still like me as much as you do now…” ____ said and smiled.

Even though the love wasn’t accepted, at least I knew that she like me and at least she would date me after studies which is like 3 years!

*No rush, I could wait! * I thought and smile happily.

*3 years later….*

YOUR IMAGINATION~~ ^^


Hope you guys enjoy this one-shot~~~ ^^ This is a songfic!! Got inspired by a song if you like to know it, here is the link!!

http://youtu.be/8TMWwJjom5w

Yes, some part of the fanfic i used the some part of the lyrics but i add in my own words and remove some of the lyrics so don't bash or anything!!!

IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT I COPY AND PASTE THE PART OF THAT SONG, LISTEN TO IT AND PM ME IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ANYTHING!! DON'T SPOIL THE FUN FOR OTHERS!!!angry

Do comment ~~ Thank you^^ and check out my other EXO one-shot and fanfic~~

For those who request for a one-shot, i will write it when i have other free time!!! So please be kind and wait for it~~