EXO's robes

Clothing of the May Palace

There are SO MANY EXO members in my story I couldn't possibly create a wardrobe for all of them, so I shall just try to simplify this task by grouping them into ..groups. xD

Firstly, like I explained in '
Yuki no Hana's Robes 1', Hana wore all sorts of blue garments most of the time, with other varying colours and I'd like to think that the Retainers seeing this would think she really didn't like the other colours (Reds) so they chose more neutral tones for their clothes to match her.

And I'd also like to add that, seeing as they're all close, I would also think that they'd just be casual about their clothing, other than for important events or when they go out of the May Palace. (These pics are all from google and i chose them mainly based on colour)

 


- Daily Robes / Group 1-
34.jpgThe first group is the Light Neutral (blue/green) Robes. (Pretty self explanitory)
Mainly worn by YiFan, JunMian, Lu Han and coincidentally MinShou. Everyone(The Retainers) likes the 'manly' style so.. no light pinks and peaches.

I'd say YiFan, JunMian and Lu Han dress the 'gaudiest' with their robes because they come from 'rich families' in my story, and maybe that's also the reason why they're in this group. These light robes give me that 'I'm a noble', 'I'm a lord', 'Bow down to my whiteness' sort of feel.
80.jpgT1rQttXl8iXXb2dyDX_085533.jpgT1nJB7XaJBXXamOl.5_060025.jpgT1SZN7XoxDXXboaRU5_060001.jpgT1pJ8oXlxDXXb6qAva_121716.jpgT1tWJBXkthXXXC.Ho2_042939.jpg


- Daily Robes / Group 2 -

The 2nd grouping would be the Dark Neutrals. Consisting of dark greens, greys and blues and hints of marroon and yellow/tan brown.

Mainly worn by QingZhu, ZhongRen, and YiXing. ShiXun and ZiTao like to alternate, so sometimes they both wear light robes, sometimes dark and sometimes they like to wear opposites.

The Darker robes give me an impression that they're more practical, especially for QingZhu who might spill his medicines on himself now and then. And in my point of view ZhongRen would match QingZhu and YiXing prefers mainly dark colors on a daily basis.

94.jpgT2V5JIXzhXXXXXXXXX-23391374.jpg

T2wapLXAFXXXXXXXXX-23391374.jpg

T2NBhKXzNXXXXXXXXX-23391374.jpg



T290JJXE4XXXXXXXXX-23391374.jpgT2RxNCXDpaXXXXXXXX-23391374.jpgT2vJ0WXCVXXXXXXXXX-23391374.jpg
T2Z0CfXk8cXXXXXXXX-23391374.jpg

- Blue Robes -

T1FrdpXoRjXXcrneA7_064329.jpgAnd of course, the Blue Robes.

I'd think that all the Retainers wear blue robes occasionally as well, since Blue appears as the most favoured colour by Yuki no Hana.

I'd think Lu Han wears blue the most. (being the Blue Dragon and all)

And MinShou since he just brought whatever robes with him and those robes also happen to be in this group.
15.jpg18.jpg68.jpg60.jpg69qa1h.jpg


- Shmancy Robes -

T1KR4bXjFhXACX1QDa_122032.jpg
I saw this robe and was like.. 'I feel like that would be close to what Lu Han wore in Chapter 1'

- - coincidentally has blue dragons on the topmost robe. cool.

and some more shmancy robes~
MHF-6027.jpgMHF-6022.jpg
MHF-ASW-103033-bge.jpg

And last but not least, an example of robes they would not wear.
img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=17554316
although I think some would have looked cute in the pink.
T1m.DqXehqXXbeuJET_011331.jpg
 


I don't need to explain sleeping robes right? not like it stays on them for long anyways. *cough cough cough cough* *runs away*