Yuki No Hana's Robes 1

Clothing of the May Palace

If you're caught up in the story, you'll know that Hana, the main character wears "light blue" robes most of the time, with some yellow and lavender robes as well along with "flower ornaments" in her hair in the beginning of the story. But as the story progresses and she goes through her change, so do her clothing and those light blue, yellow and lavender robes are then exchanged for red and gold robes, and the flower ornaments are changed into golden ornaments.

Here are some robes that I'd imagine her wearing, it's not 100% accurate to the time period/tribe or anything, but good enough for me~ (I found this awesome chinese site with a BUNCH of robes and I'm just going to use their pics..because I'm lazy. XD)

disclaimer: all the pics are credited on the image itself, if there are no credits it's because i just saw them on google search.

 



Pre-Change:

16.jpgHFD.jpg
This one is basically spot on. Simple, light blue, lavender/pink, flowers in her hair. spot. on.
But of course, being a Princess, she has TONS of other styles and varieties to suit her moods.
36eb610afabeed7de4b7e6ec49804447.jpg17.jpg35.jpg40.jpgT1CIdVXblfXXbDTqzb_092801.jpg45.jpg22.jpg1.jpg1.jpgfree-shipping-for-font-b-Tang-b-font-sui11.jpgchf018.jpg



Some floral robes. Remember the garden scene with MinShou?

( technically her robe that day was yellow, but w.e green works, green is good too
or pink. really.. any colour works xD )
36.jpg9.jpg

 


Bonus: Seda's robes~
She was a servant, but she wasn't in the plain, servant robes like the others.
Seda was from a rich family and so the robes she had with her were of a finer and more expensive material.
But of course she still had to work so it had to be practical and easy to move around in. Somehow her robes all became green x)
26.jpge49ec0a0c416ad62fff39569bfe7987c.jpg4b2971116c0d8b124182c7d94e66a99a.jpgazjatka.jpg

The following chapter is of Yuki no Hana's robes after her change.

get back to the story here >> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/619575 <<