Bedroom

YoonYul Collections

This one shot is a drama

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

In these four corner walls, among the messy sheets and the clothes scattered floor, I could say that this raven haired beauty is mine. Every inch of her that I touch, kiss and make love to belongs to me. Kwon Yuri belongs to me… but only inside this bedroom…


I couldn’t help but smile, as she pouts cutely while trying to decipher which is which among the clothes on the floor.


“Stay.”


“Mmm?”


“Stay for breakfast… I make a mean vegetable omelet that is to die for.”


She smile apologetically, “It’s ok Yoong… I’ll just go to a drive thru on my way back.”


I could only chuckle at the irony of it all.


She looks at me surprisingly… “What’s so funny?”


“I just feel the similarities…”


“Of what?”


“Me and the drive thru… I feel like that’s all I am to you… a drive thru where you could go if you want something fast and cheap…”
Yuri sighs heavily as if I’m nothing more but an inconvenience for her…


“Yoona… please don’t do this.”


“Don’t do what, Yuri?”


“This… this thing that you’re doing now… I already have enough of that with Sica.”


“Then, why don’t you go sleep with her instead of coming here?”


Until now… Yuri never made me feel like I deserve to have an answer…


“I’ll call you later…”


She plants a kiss on my forehead, completely avoiding the topic once again.


“I’m not asking for too much Yul, I already gave up on that… but I just wish that maybe for once, you will you know…” I could hear the neediness in my voice but what can I do? I need her “act like you care, like take me for ice cream, actually try to get to know me… like don’t you think it’s funny? how we practically did every position, but we never even been to one date?”


“Goodbye Yoong.”


She puts on her shirt and didn’t even look at me to say goodbye. This scene is just way too familiar, her walking away and me wishing she could just stay.


And the moment she stepped out of my bedroom, the only person I wish to have, belonged to the world once again…


*


Yuri tries to keep her eyes on the road and off the blonde girl glaring suspiciously at her.


“Where were you last night?”


And it finally came out…


“At home. asleep.”


Jessica knew it was a lie and as bitter as the truth is, she wanted to hear it even if she have to end up beating it out of the other girl.


“Asleep where? On top of Yoona?”


Their heads almost slams the dashboard as Sica’s queries made Yuri lose her control of the vehicle.


“Damn it Sica!”


“No… damn you Yul! You think I don’t know what you do?!”


Here it comes again, Sica’s violent personality and tirade of insults that Yuri has to put up with.


Sica gives one hard blow to Yuri’s cheek. And as much as Yuri wants to hit back, she takes every blow and hit knowing that the moment she decides to retaliate, she might not be able to stop.


“If she satisfy you that much then go be with her!!! I don’t need you, you go back to your effing sl*t and sleep with her all you want!!!!”


Sica’s harsh words was enough to cut right through Yuri’s composure. It made the raven haired girl swerve to the side of the road and grab Sica’s wrists in anger, shaking the girl out of frustration.


“You know what?! You can call me whatever name you want!!! but say something about the girl I love and I’ll hurt you… you understand me?!”


Immediately Sica froze and the anger in her eyes quickly turned into fear, the fear of losing Yuri. Suddenly the hits turn to gentle touches as Sica tries to woo Yuri back again…


“You love her? what about me?” Yuri tries to shut her senses to Jessica’s pleadings, “I love you too Yul, nobody can love you like me, Yul… If I do this it’s just because I’m scared to lose you. I’m nothing without you, you know that? and I know you still love me, you do, right?


The look of complete desperation in Sica’s eyes and the sight of the self-inflicted cuts on her wrists made Yuri lie once again.


“Yeah, I do.”


And Yuri closed her eyes as she imagines kissing the lips of someone else instead of the one she’s with now.


*


The alcohol felt almost like an acid as it went down my throat. I was never a drinker but after what happen last night, I just needed something to forget. But after a few glasses I push the drink away. The alcohol is supposed to help me cloud my judgment, but all it did was make me crave Yuri more.


The two of us met in a mutual friend’s party and immediately hit it off. I was single and she just got out of a bad relationship. We dance the night away and make love til the dawn. Me and Yuri skip the pleasantries of candlelight dinners and movie dates and went straight to . We were bored and was a good way to pass the time…


Everything is good until someone falls in love… and in this case, that idiot is me… Soon, I was starting to get addicted to her kisses and her touches could bring me to my knees. Every flick of her tongue, every nibble, every bite drove me senseless, as if something was in control of me. Nobody could make me scream like Yuri, nobody could make love to me like Yuri, nobody could make me want someone as much as I want Yuri … Nobody…


Eventually she got back with her girlfriend and I became nothing more to her but her second best. When Sica drives her nuts she comes to me, when she gets drunk she runs to me, and even if she’s just bored and had time to spare she would call on me.


I tried hard to quit her, but the moment I see her in my doorstep, all my walls crumble and I forgot why I resisted in the first place. Being with her makes me forget the difference between right and wrong. She was the best mistake in my life that I chose to do over and over again.


When she steps out of my bedroom, my senses would immediately take control of me, scolding me for letting her use me again. I was foolish and as long as Yuri lives in this world, I’ll stay foolish.


“Oh c’mon Yoona just one dance?”


Usually when I say no to guys, they usually move on to their next targets but Taec seems persistent.


“C’mon… what’s one dance?”


“I don’t feel like it… I’m sorry Taec.”


My eyes quickly found her dancing with the devil, I never dance with anybody in the club hoping that maybe just maybe, she’ll ask me to dance with her just like the time we first met.


I felt like I was suffocating when I saw Sica arms slither around Yuri’s neck. A part of me died the moment, Sica presses her lips against hers…


Yuri knows that she does this to me, kill me a little bit every time she chooses to walk away and go back to her. But God! Could I really blame her? its my fault and I hate myself for coming alive the moment she returns to me.


“You know what Taec, you want to get out of here?”


Taec looks at me confusedly… one minute I was shooing him off and now I’m inviting him over.


“Sure.”


“Let’s go.”


*


“Hey…”


I regretted it the moment I let Taec touch me. Yuri’s strawberry scent in my sheets was all I have left of her, and now Taec’s perfume is starting to overpower it.


“How about we go grab some breakfast, I know this-”


“Taec I’m tired… can you just show your way out?”


I cut him off before he gets any other idea of what our “relationship” might turn out to be.


“You know what Yoona, you don’t love Yuri.”


“What?!”


“You just like her for the thrill of it, like the feeling of chasing her, of being the other woman. But what if she goes and love you back? That will probably bore you, right?


“F*** you…”


Taec loves triumphantly knowing that he was able to get inside of my head.


“Damn it, Yoona!!! Why are you letting her do this to you?! Why can’t you see that there are others out there who could treat you better? Huh?!”


“You think I don’t know that?! Cause I do, Taec! but no matter how much I tell myself the truth is, I don’t want anybody else, I only need Yuri…”


“That’s because you never give other people a chance… if you give me a chance then maybe you’ll finally know that there is a life besides Yuri and outside this bedroom…”


He kneels down and takes my hand… I could see the sincerity in his eyes but how come it has no effect on me?


“Give me a chance to make you happy.”


“I’m sorry Taec, but one miserable person is enough…”


Taec sighs in defeat and finally stands up…


“How long are you going to do this?”


“I wish I know…”


*


Yoona tries to avoid the crowd and the banging music and find seclusion out of all places, in the club’s bathroom. But her world immediately shook as Yuri pulls her into one of the cubicles and pins her arms above her head.


“So, what’s up with You and Taec?”


Yuri’s voice was low but it was clear enough for Yoona…


“He’s kinda like me to you… I just used him when I’m bored and got nothing else to do.”


Yoona let out a yelp when Yuri punches the wall beside her.


“Don’t you ever compare your buddy with what I have with you!”


Yoona scoffs at her face…


“Why Yuri? Tell me… what makes us so different?”


Yuri grips on her arms tighter…


“TELL ME YURI!!! WHAT AM I TO YOU?!”


And when Yuri realizes how absurd she was acting, she quickly let go leaving a red mark around Yoona’s wrist. She takes a step back afraid that the monster she has become would hurt the one she loves.


“I’m so sorry, Yoona… I’ll go.”


“No, you’re not.”


This time it was Yoona who needed an answer, wrapping her arms around Yuri’s neck, to pull closer… The strawberry scent was able to calm her agitated senses.


“Please Yul… tell me… what am I to you?” she whispers softly on her neck.


“I thought I love you…but I don’t know what that means anymore, cause doesn’t love means you want the other to be happy? But why can’t I do that? Why can’t I leave you alone and let you be happy?”


Yuri finally start to break down, she reach the boiling point where all her frustrations, hurt and insecurities come crashing down on her. She never felt so weak, her grip on Yoona grew tighter afraid that if she let go, she won’t be able to get back again.


“Don’t you know how much it kills me to see you with him? How much I want to hurt him when I think of the things he does to you?”


“He doesn’t mean anything to me.” Yoona quieted the distress girl with a soft kiss on the lips, then she softly brushes her lips on Yuri’s bruised hand.


“Maybe that’s why I keep going back to Sica because were both alike. We both have this deluded ideas about love, we confuse anger, jealousy and lust for love and passion, but we don’t know any better.


Yuri cups Yoona’s face, her eyes showed every single emotion that she have kept from the girl.


“And then you came, you showed me how good it feels to have someone love you, you made the simplest things special. But I’m a mess Yoong… I can’t give you the things that you deserve, or even show you off to the world because I don’t feel I’ m deserving. I don’t deserve you, I never did… You are the only good thing in my life and here I’am dragging you down with me and I can’t let that happen…”


Yuri plants a kiss on Yoona’s forehead and softly whispers…


“What you are to me Yoona… you’re the girl that I love and you’re the girl who deserves better.”


Yuri kisses her softly in the lips before walking away, taking Yoona’s broken heart with her.


*


Yuri tries to pull the girl back to bed with her.


“Yoong… don’t go baby.”


“Let go of me!”


The girl angrily tries to pull her arm away…


“C’mon Yoong...”


“It’s Sica!!! Not Yoong…”


Those words were enough to knock some sense into Yuri…


“Sica… I’m… sorry… I’m so, so sorry...”


“No, you know what? the only person that should be sorry is me… for loving someone who never gives a sh!t in the first place.”


Yuri laughs at the absurdity of it all…


“Love? You call what we had love? You choke the life out of me! you hit me everytime you see me talking with somebody else like I’m your property!!! I was never happy with you but you’re too psychotic to see that…”


“Psychotic? You want to see psychotic? I’ll show you psychotic!!!”


And Sica’s arms flew straight at Yuri as the girl raise her arms to her face to block the hits. Until finally, Yuri pins her down in bed.


“STOP IT! STOP THIS SICA!!!”


When Sica saw the anger in Yuri’s face, those ice cold eyes suddenly melted into desperation…


“What are we doing Sica? What happen to us?”


Yuri’s tears starts falling…


“We just love too much, Yul”


“No, Sica… this isn’t love… We were never in love.”


Yul plants a soft kiss on Sica’s forehead.


“Yul?” she caresses Yuri’s bruised face “I’m so sorry for doing this baby… but you made me, I was so hurt when you call that bi-"


Yuri didn’t need an explanation, it was time to tell Sica the words she should have said a long time ago.


“No, don’t apologize… it’s both our fault. We both hurt each other and it’s time for us to stop.”


The words turned Jessica frantic…


“No, no, no… it’s not! We belong together, Yuri can’t you see that? You can’t leave me! you can’t!


Yuri stood up and left Jessica pleading in bed…


“No, you’re wrong. I don’t belong to you… I belong to Yoona.”


Sica felt frantic, never did Yuri do this before and she would rather be dead than live without Yul She was ready to do anything to make Yuri stay.


“STEP OUT OF THAT DOOR AND I’LL KILL MYSELF!”


Yuri turns around before she whispers.


“Then I’ll see you in hell”


Every step away from Sica felt like knives being pulled off from her. The pain and the bleeding was still there but at least she knows, she’ll make it out alive.


*


“Ooohhh… did you ever suggest to your chick to be a UFC fighter or something?” Sooyoung comments after seeing Yuri’s bruise cheek. “I’m surprise that you still haven’t went Chris Brown on that psycho.”


“I don’t need to, if I do that it would be like I’m turning into her.”


Sooyoung smiles before handing the warm coffee cup to her bestfriend. She had seen Yuri in her worse times, Sica just stole the life out of her but now, Sooyoung could actually see a spark of life in Yuri’s eyes.


“So, is it for sure this time?” Sooyoung asks in trepidation…


“Yeah… I think it is.”


“Hope so…”


“I want to be better, Soo.”


“You’re better, you’re a great person Yul, Sica just rob you of that but you were such an idiot to notice.”


“I just feel wrong… you know… everytime I try to leave she hurts herself like the guilt is killing me.”


“What made you finally leave?”


“Yoona”


“That’s good…” Sooyoung sips from her cup, glad that finally Yuri woke up from her nightmare thanks to this girl name Yoona.


“I want to better for her… I want to be the girl that she deserves.”


“Well buddy” Sooyoung pats Yuri in the back “she’s a lucky girl.”


And the two bestfriends silently keep each other company as they watch the night goes by.


*


Tired and exhausted, Yoona was ready to collapse on her bed after a day at work. But then, she caught sight of the dark haired girl, seemingly waiting for her by her apartment door. It was a few months ago that she last seen the girl but her effect on her still remain strong.


“Yul?”


“Yoona, hi.”


Yoona could hear the hesitation in Yuri’s voice…


“Here…”


Yuri hands her a lush bouquet of hydrangeas.


“Thanks… so, ummm… how you been?”


“I’m actually doing good… I got a new job and ahhh I’m sharing a place now with Sooyoung, so yeah… hehe… so, how about you?”


Yoona could tell Yuri that she left her job and that she finally decided to open up that café with her cousin Tiffany. But Yoona think that she don’t need to right now, all Yuri needed to hear was three words…


“I miss you…”


Yuri didn’t know how 3 words could change her whole life. She was wondering for weeks if Yoona will ever take her back, but her words made her sure that there was still a chance, that Yoona would still give her a chance.


Yoona didn’t need to say anything else, all she needed to do was take Yuri back into her arms.


"How come you didn’t tell me you’re here?”


“I… ahhh… wanted to surprise you” Yuri forces a smile… “surprise.”


Yoona chuckles softly, but slowly her eyes started welling up and soon her tears start dropping profusely… Finally, it wasn’t a dream anymore. Yuri had come back to her and maybe this time… she’ll finally stay…


“You weren’t surprise?” Yuri brushes Yoona’s tears away with her thumb.


“No, I knew you’d come back” Yoona smile between her tears “I just don’t know when.”


And just like that their apologies were felt by the way they hold each other.


“How long are you going to stay?” Yoona says pleadingly…


“As long as you want me to…”


Yuri reassures her confession with a passionate kiss, until Yoona starts nudging Yuri’s hand, ready to lead the girl back to her bedroom. But Yuri holds her still…


“No, ummm… Yoong I was wondering...”


A gentle smile graces Yoona's lips as she sees Yuri caressing her hand.


“Would you like to go out with me and maybe get some ice cream?”


*


And at 2 am, while most of the world is asleep, the two girls are wide awake. Their laughter and voices echoes around the empty ice cream shop while their ice cream melts in their bowls. But they didn’t care, cause right now, time seems to stand still as they enjoy every second of their first date.

 

 

THE END