Run Ways

Run-Ways and Run-Aways

"ing piece of . Go to Hell!" The man pushed the gun against the raven haired boy's head. The boy was kneeled down with hands behind his back in the alley way of a very ghetto area in Korea.

 

Gangsters were surrounding the poor raven haired boy as they slapped angry slurs in his face. The reason for this vulgar act was not only because he hadn't payed back what he owed, but he also stole a very important necklace from them.

 

The man crouched down next to the boy's face and jabbed his head with his index finger. The boy didn't dare look into those vile eyes of the gangster.

 

"Ya, you're really brave. You know you're going to die but you haven't fought back yet,"The dirty man whispered in his ear," Maybe I'll give you a little pleasure before you die?"

 

The boy's dark eyes widened and he finally looked at the disgusting man.

 

The gangster waved his hands to his buddies to take the gun off his head. The raven haired boy took this as his chance to escape. Just as the gang was about to pin him against the wall, he made a mad dash to exit the alley.

 

Unfortunately, he was shot in the arm, but that didn't stop him from running as fast as he could. His arm bled massive amounts of blood and it didn't help that the gang was right behind him.

 

After running 9 blocks, the dark eyed boy turned around to check if the gang were still behind him. Luckily he didn't see them, but he didn't want to take chances. He noticed he was in a pretty safe neighborhood and knew that he could walk into any building without getting beat up.

 

He ran into a building with a door that was opened at the back. He quickly shut the door behind him and ran down the halls, looking for a room to take shelter for the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris-shi! Kris-shi!" The cordi-noona called after the pissed off model, holding clothes that were folded over her arms. This behavior was strange for Kris. Usually the model would never run away from a photo-shoot no matter what. He'd always plaster a fake smile on his face and act like nothing bad ever happened to him, until today that is.

 

Kris slammed the door to his dressing room and shouted,"Noona! I can't go back out there. I'm sorry but today was just too humiliating!" The model with dirt blonde hair cried into his hands.

 

She sighed,"Okay, I'll go tell the photographer. But after 20 minutes, YOU. ARE. COMING. OUT! You got that?! 20 minutes!" She yelled as she ran off to tell the said photographer, as well as the rest of the crew.

 

What Kris said was true. He saw the 2 girl models he was working with cackle and look at him with evil eyes. One 'accidentally' walked by Kris and spilled her drink on his shirt, causing him to change and be late to his shoot.

 

Oh but they didn't stop there.

 

They went over to him after he finished changing and asked him what he looked like as a child because they were 'big fans' of his modeling work. Kris politely turned them down, but they constantly pestered him about it. 

 

Then they showed Kris a picture of him as a child and asked if it was him. He tried to deny the picture but he was being too obvious. His eyes were shaky and his lip trembled a bit.

 

Those models decided it'd be hilarious to show the whole crew Kris' picture. That was when Kris realized who those two girls were. In elementary school 2 girls picked on Kris because he was slightly overweight, not as good looking as the other children, and the small kid he was.

 

The photographer thought he the picture was hysterical and wanted to print those pictures for the cover of his new magazine and the whole crew vouched for it. Kris begged them not to, but they already sent it to the press and it was too late to do anything about it. 

 

That's when Kris ran back to the dressing room and where he is now. His image was about to be distroyed and all because of that stupid picture. 

 

"Aish!" Kris kicked the empty trash can and hit the mirror. He angrily stomped over to the damned can and bent down to pick it up. When he got up he saw his reflection, then broke down in tears.

 

When he saw himself he saw the little Kris. The overweight Kris. The 'ugly' Kris. The Kris everyone hated. He remembered the pain he went through to improve himself and he wish he hadn't.

 

He walked over to the couch and slumped as he sat down. All these terrible memories came flooding in and Kris was just crying his eyeballs out.

 

He laid his back down and shut his eyes in an attempt to sleep. Soon enough, his eyelids became too heavy to open and he was fast asleep.

 

 

 

The raven haired boy panted as he continued to run down the halls. His vision began to be blurry because he was losing a large amount of blood prior to the injury.

 

The boy saw a room that he thought wasn't occupied and slammed the door open. The sound was heard by the reporters down the hall and they rushed towards that room. 

 

 

 

The door burst open, hitting the wall and causing a loud 'BANG'. Kris immediately woke up from his slumber to find a raven haired boy with a leather jacket, cloth mask, dark eyes, and baggy gray blue pants.

 

"What the hell are y- MMNPH!!" Kris' mouth was suddenly occupied with the stranger's hand covering his mouth from yelling any longer.

 

"I'm sorry but I need you to shut up for a bit. Some people are chasing me and I can't have you in the way of me escaping. " The man with panda like eyes stated with a dead serious voice and a smirk that could kill. The model was too frightened to move, he didn't even try to get the stranger's hand off his mouth, scared of what the boy could do.

 

"Where is he? I really want to catch him this time. I want a good shot of him." The sound of footsteps in the hall descended toward the room. Kris knew that the boy thought those footsteps were the 'people' that were chasing the boy because the next thing he did was definitely uncalled for.

 

The next thing he knew, his and the stranger's lips were crashed together. Kris' eyes were wide open and this is when he realized he was in some deep .

--

 

Sorry.. I wish I updated faster ;A; and sorry if you don't like it but if you do then please stay until the end ^^