Les't Dance?

Les't Dance?

 

 

A cup of Cappuccino, with overflowing foam ... was cooled on an old desk waiting to be taken ... It was the fourth time that the  beautiful young soft and beautiful oriental features, looked at the cup,  while reading a book by a favorite author Becca Fitzpatrick, waiting for it to cool a little, she  loved the stories of suspense and mystery. Suddenly the bedroom door slowly opens, but this girl was totally concentrated  in the book , even took into consideration the noise ...

While she continued reading the book with attention,  the person that  entering the room walked slowly toward her, Fei was following without reacting the history had dam, it was what he was charmed with that book " Hush, Hush " the history of that fallen angel of the sky, of which his wings had been started. He forgot completely the cup of that frothy coffee that was anxious to be proven. The history was in the best moment she was too much put in her … it tightened the jaw and pressed the book strongly … only he was lacking a paragraph to be able to know the conclusion of the history, when suddenly he felt as a few hands they settled on his eyes preventing him the vision, at one it gave up the book and I try to shout but the voice was not going out for him, it chooses to stop of  site , but the legs do not help  comply  its ​​mission.

"You should stop reading those stories , believe me, next time I will not be so condescending "—said a male voice , Fei jumped and jumped up from that couch. —

" Yah! You're crazy , I Almost you kill me of the fright!!" —she said breathing somewhat shaken by nerves , man could only smile wryly , she was so adorable when he was angry , rodeo couch and approached her slowly take by shoulders and then hit him reassuringly—

" Channie swear I almost you kill me of the fright, you could not even move, clear to hear your voice"  —she said a little more calmly—

"You see because I tell you to stop I read such stories, perhaps you want to die with the suspense that puts their stories, you really hooked so much that you do not even realize what is happening around you ... or not looks ruined all that rich coffee and foam vanished and must be freezing ... not to mention when you observe among up for a while and you kept unreacted  —He said,  separating from Fei and sitting on the couch, she sighed and looked faced good girl to Chansung it seemed lovely, despite being the opposite most, had that charm which he could never escape. He patted the side of the chair asking him to sit beside him, Fei snorted and went, but he was still upset about the big scare that had put her boyfriend ...

" Maybe you're right , but you know that reading is my addiction and I can not leave ," said making a lovely pout "

" It is ok, but promise me that you it will not make  followed " — Fei it agreed and Chansung gave to him a fleeting kiss in the lips—

"By the way love, I have something very important to tell you" —  Said the looking into her eyes, Fei I look at him with concern, had perhaps missed " Certainly love, I have something very important that to say to you " — Said he looking at the eyes, Fei I look at it with worry, Maybe something happened, Chansung perceived the tension that was accumulated in his girlfriend and he  decided to calm her little —  

" My small giant one "— Already were they imagining why? — " do not do silly ideas to yourself, it is not  serious at all, is alone that next weekend is the event of the KBS Gayo Daejun and since it knows that I have to do an important presentation " -- he was saying while it was caressing the hair.- -Fei tighten the Jaw, if there was something that more it will love in the life, apart from his boyfriend and to cook it was the dance, but for a time it had stopped practising what so much he liked, and on having heard him, having said that one he imagined the worst thing, And to hear him say, imagine the worst, * That her  boyfriend, was be dancing  with someone else *.

[ FLASHBACK ]

Since that day she suffered that fall in the middle of practice , she had a ruptured tendons and ligaments, when taken to the clinic attended immediately , but the doctor informed him that she should operate ligaments immediately, after surgery was worse for Fei when the doctor again told him that at first even walking was painful for her serious but with the passage of days it would overcome , because the breaks were healing , the muscles needed to re- join and then listen those words that marked the life ... -

- " Fei, I hear you love to dance, but ... There was a moment of silence - . , For your sake and for the recovery to be successful you can not go back to dancing ." . .

"Doctor but recovered after this , can I do it? " -Fei questioned him eagerly , expecting a positive response from the doctor, just imagine not dance anymore , caused him great pain , but the pain he had felt during fracture ---

- There was another dramatic moment of silence - . " Fei really sorry , but you better not do it , I do not tell you precisely when completely heal your injured foot , plus your injury was too severe and would prefer not to come back to do because I would not want that in the future the injury worse , really sorry " –

[END OF FLASHBACK]

-Chansung did not know what to do, he also hurt her in that state had been almost a year since the accident, but still understood how difficult it was for his bride, knew Fei from China that came to be apprenticed JYP and carried in over 2 years as a couple, it was different to what it was now, dancing was his life, he met her at the dance room facilities of the company, like a swan each of their movements were precise, almost perfect, they loved to watch her dance, after the accident, she was forced to change careers and spending time on the vocals , but that's how I finish studying Contemporary Music and the University of Seoul .

Chansung and Fei were the envy of all JYP , the perfect partner, the dance performances were always couple their movements were coordinated and were accurate , you really caught, but after what happened Fei, the relationship began to wane but he was not about to lose the woman he loved, it was difficult at first, stopped dancing for a while Fei , to show all your support, you do not care about me , I just wanted her to be well , a couple of months later, with the support of her beloved boyfriend accomplishment overcome decided to restart the race of Music and convinced Chansung to continue with his career and dancing as he knew how the group that was the feeling among Asian teenagers and Latin America, " 2PM " , for it was difficult because his dream to follow in Miss A, was cut short , but could still be a selfish ...

So he took a deep breath moved closer to Chansung and with the back of his hand rubbed her cheek—

" Hey , look at me silly "— The looked up and nail in her eyes -

"Beloved, believe me I 'll be fine, nothing makes me happier than to see you smile and when you're on stage , that's your life, not because I can not do it have to feel bad , I have spoken many times , you love you and will support you forever. her, " said choking back tears , remembering that he could not dance , it hurt but would not allow for anything in the world , her boyfriend desist from it, let you shoot some tears down her cheeks , that woman really was unique and it was only his, carefully approached her lips and a warm kiss deposit that was well received then separated and strongly embrace. . .

They stayed for a few minutes and then she was separated. — " Well enough of kitsch and better so tell me how are the preparations for the dance. " — She said smiling grimly . -—

" You really want to talk about it? " —  I asked the not quite sure , Fei smiled and nodded—

" I do not! -—  He  said the very determined —  “All I want now is to enjoy my girlfriend” —  She lunged at her with a mischievous smile and a flirty look—

“What ... are you doing ... Channie ? —  She asked a little nervous by the sudden "attack " from his boyfriend who had become completely lying on the couch with him about it at her playfully. —

"I ... just want to be with my girlfriend and I said , said what he she placed small kisses on her face and a hand her long legs, Fei was completely stressed completely still , it was not the first time they would be together , but the mere fact of being in her bedroom with her boyfriend over and suddenly entered her roommate that if disturbed . . . —

" Love . . . " she said in a whisper while depositing down his neck — Channie wet kisses .... please ... not here ... 'Suddenly he stopped ... — God had heard seriously thank goodness, she began to settle on the couch when suddenly felt picked her up and carried her to his room —  " What are you doing ? "— she questioned —

"There will be better ," said the deposit on the bed and we started kissing again to the soul , she could not do more than give it back so completely surrendered the man she loved ... -

 

*

*

*

 

- The day of the spring dance KBS arrive, although Fei because she felt melancholy and Chansung since meeting planned to make that presentation together, and the time had come , as the previous times they could not because they were still in low level of learning according to executives ... always dreamed of being on that stage with her ​​lover, now only to see him resign ... and perhaps after the presentation during the party dancing an occasional romantic and not very upbeat song ...

Fei looked at by 4 times in the mirror miss you did something but what ? ... Wearing a lilac dress with golden decorations that made him look perfect , with a subtle and delicate cutting at once, with a bright fabric as "other woman" in the part of the bust he had on his shoulder , a small buckle shaped flower bright for a touch of elegance to dress stone, accompanied by a silver heels , pickup aside a semi bun hair giving some tenderness to his style and possible the most natural subtle makeup , again looked in the mirror but still did not understand that he needed ... resigned sigh when they knocked on the door of the room safe was Chansung -

" Can I come ? —Asked the male voice of his beloved across the door -

" Yes, of course my love ," — I said as she finished her tweaked -

—Chansung entered the room and I am enthralled with your girlfriend how beautiful she looked ,God was so y and beautiful ! The up and down I detail would not be possible any details of it—

" Well as I am ? —Ask her to give a little twist , Chansung smirked would definitely be the most beautiful woman of filing , even though the do not speak and just nodded as I can see her eyes shone was more than happy and that made her happy, "I glad you like it ... But? . . . " Young Korean — looked into his eyes and smiled encouragingly to finish the sentence , " But ... I do not know . . . I feel like I need something but do not know what could be her " Said resigned, Chansung smiled even more , God was so tender, and with that face he had put puppy while complaining . . . He walked up to her her cheek with his fingertips and spoke — .

- “Yes I know it is”. . . —Fei opened big eyes doing an amazing stew

-Yeah? - She said smiling , nodded again and the bag of one of the pockets of his jacket a small blue velvet box and handed it to the young Chinese.— -What is she looking at this small box ? I inquire ?

-"Let's open it " —She encourage him, she smiled and opened gently the box to meet a pair of white gold earrings shaped flower that matched the embellishment of her dress ... it was really beautiful had a pair of bright in brown center ... apparently he thought ... you were all perfectly. He approached one of the outstanding volume of the box and place it to your loved and then a kiss on her shoulders with the other the same procedure was done away slightly and I detail . ... —

-" Now if these completely beautiful and perfect ,"  He said the smiling Fei blushed and her cheek turned a lovely crimson red , Chansung came and kissed her tenderly and strong hit to his chest " Now if we " — He said kissing her on the forehead before leaving the room, only Fei followed. . . —

*

*

 

When Chansung and Fei entered the big stage, all eyes fell on they looked really good together something were the perfect couple as we used to say in the Korean show were taken by the hand , he guided to the place where they were wait for display. Were talking for a long time until the big moment had arrived and Chansung for alistare awaited presentation , rising a few moments to check the latest details , leaving Fei with his best friend, " Jia " spent some minutes she was more than excited, repeatedly asked him to let her see the practice of dance but he would not let her , always said it would be a surprise , waiting anxiously the appearance of your loving on stage talking with her friend on devotion shared by that book " HUSH , HUSH " rather saga ... Suddenly all the lights went out instead . It was time he was going to go on stage ... suddenly on stage white light lit silhouette appreciate letting his beloved his heart trembled and I squeeze completely. . . He quickly got up and proceeded to stand in front of him and walk on stage , the music start . . . The only hearing the tune reminded him of the steps as would be dancing. . . He started making y moves ... She just drifted suddenly the music stopped . . . The slow pace of the beginning of the song " HUSH, HUSH " it girl group "The  Pussicat 's Doll’s”  She was shocked to see how Chansung slowly coming to her , remembering all the steps performed during stages JYP trainee in all this saw the scene with surprise but with joy at a time ...

He stopped in front of her taking away of that cloth covering his shoulders, Fei did not know how to react, this prom dress looked splendid in it. . . The hearing was witnessing the spectacle pleasantly surprised , achieving heard strong " Woahh , and expressions of Cool " ... Fei, looked for a few seconds to Chansung , he interrogant  gaze , is finally understood what he was trying to say , that as only managed to say. —Les't Dance? - Fei asked him and did not know whether to scream or jump of happiness that was seizing so I just nodded ... residue of his hand over his and squeezed it hard Chansung , guiding in all movements the music was fast and rhythmic . . . Chang continued his movements and was not surprised of how he danced his girlfriend, he knew it was one of the best dancers in the world of entertainment, take her by the waist and stick to your body —“Quiet Love ... just dance”—She did not know how to react he felt a lump in my throat never thought he was doing that ... began to guide it in a way amazing , Fei felt in the clouds. —

“ I promised you and I would be on that stage with what will happen” — She smiled more than satisfied with the words of his beloved ... it was impossible not to love as sweet as he was only a man and his ....

“I love you “—Whisper in the ear of Chansung to continue that splendid dancing ...

 “I love you too my beautiful Noona ”—Now it was he who gave her a little kiss on the lips quickly and disguised ... -

 

Everyone in the place looked pleased scene was simply beautiful . . . many expected to see the sensual movements of Hwang Chansung but were more than pleased by the outpouring of love he had with his bride ... at the end of s melody ... Chansung scooped up Fei , retiring from the stage and get up screaming that he loved her . . . she felt embarrassed but I was extremely happy that nothing cares . . . It was definitely the perfect night a night to remember where she got the most memorable dance of his life. —