`frequently asked questions

`fireflies : a yixing/myungsoo writing contest - winners announced

`frequently asked questions:

prompts? // prompts do not have to be used, they are there for inspiration, so use as little or as many as you want. 

rubric? // there is no graded rubric for this contest, but emphasis on characters, plot development, writing style, and how much we enjoy each written fic will determine the winner. things like title/foreword/poster/etc... won't affect how we grade each story.

why do we ship them? // go here for a short list of why we ship them, conchobar easily hits some great reasons for why we ship them. and you may even find something there that my jumpstart your brain to let you write fic.

for oc fics, what do you need? // if you are going to write an oc fic, myungsoo and yixing both need to be in the story and must either be friends or rivals turning into friends with their friendship a main focus of the fic. ocs are fine to write, but this is a myungsoo/yixing contest and even if it's not a romantic pairing, there still has to be that brotp in the story.

prizes and shipping? // we'll ship anywhere in the world as long as you provide a valid address.

how many times can i enter? // you can enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is at least 5000 words long. 

where do i put the entry form at it? // just put it in the comments section.

alternate universe? // the fic can be an au, so if you feel like writing the two as high school students, that's great. if you feel like keeping the idol theme, you can do that as well.