Another shot

Against All Odds

"Does it still hurt?" Krystal asked, breaking the silent atmosphere between her and Amber. The latter twitched in her seat not knowing what proper words to answer a simple question, she shook her head.

"Amber.." The said girl gulped, wetting her rather dry throat as her body stiffened as the younger girl called out her name in a very serious tone. "Did you even think about me before you kissed her?" Amber knew the question would be thrown at her and she immediately answered. "Ofcourse. Look Krystal I.." The younger girl raised her hand and signalled her to stop.

"Did you even felt guilty after kissing her?"

"Yes."

"Did she asked you to kiss her again?"

"Yes."

"Did you kissed her?"

"No."

"Do you want to kiss her again?"

"No." Liar.

"Should I forgive you?"

Amber didnt answered and just stared at Krystal who was intently looking out ahead of the window.

"I hate how you let your ex kiss you again and how you initiated another kiss.. Seriously I dont understand why do you need to kiss her? Yeah I get it she's in shock and panicking but was kissing her the only thing you can do to calm her down? Were you really planning on doing that?"

"No.. I swear Krystal.. The last thing I had in mind while I was out there was kissing someone not you. I swear Krystal.. That kiss was just out of.. I was out of options.." Amber trailed off.

"Will you still do it if it isnt Suzy? Will you kiss them if their panicking? Will you?" Amber fumbled through her words and let out a sigh. "I will, if it means we get to live for another dayyyy.. Oww.. What was that for?" Amber clenched the back of her head after a hard slap landed on it. Krystal only raised her brows.

"Okay.. I totally deserve that, more than that to be honest. And Im sorry Krys.. I know what I did was stupid and if only I can bring back that moment, I would rather let a zombie bite me than kiss her."

Silence.

 

 

 


 

 

1 hour earlier.

"Krystal is it okay?" Jessica tilted her head downwards so she's eye level with her sister who was sitting onhe truck's steps and had her eyes darted on her lap.

"Huh? What? Sorry." Krystal said, obviously not listening to the group who had been planning on what theyre going to do the next day.

"Is is okay if Amber will go with Suzy and Eric again tomorrow to do some errand. We're running out of stocks." Yuri said. Tiffany held onto the younger girl's hands and squeezed it.

"Ofcourse, they can do whatever they want to do, they definitely dont need my consent." Amber gritted her teeth as she caught on what her girlfriend had said.

 

 

 


 

 

50 minutes earlier.

"Amber, can we talk?"

"Not now Suzy, please.  I cant do this now."

"Then when?"

"I dont know Suzy.. I dont know.."

The two just stayed silent afterwards unaware of a pair of onyx eyes staring at them.

 


 

 

40 minutes earlier.

"Do you think Krystal would take your advise hun?" Yuri asked, enveloping her beloved girlfriend from behind.

"Im sure of that. Krystal loves Amber so much and Im sure she wont let that take Amber away from her. Why cant all ex wiped out from this world seriously? Theyre just a bunch of trouble maker."

"Relax baby, Im sure no ex of mine couldve survive this zombie apocalypse, so calm your honey." Instead of calming down, Tiffany find it hard to settle as Yuri's husky voice tickled her eardrums. Her lover's warmth breath on her neck and Yuri's arms that's pulling her body closer was all giving her a different message.

"Ohh I believe I cant do that hun, cause youre all making me now and how I wish we could be alone even just for a minute."

"Who says we cant?" Yuri pulled Tiffany's wrist and head straight in front of the truck.

 

 

 


 

 

 

30 minutes earlier.

"God, cant they be more louder?" Taeyeon huffed in annoyance and gave the wall a hard thump. Jessica laughed at that.

"Youre still not used to it?"

"God, you dont know how loud those two rabbits can get sometimes, I need to sleep with my earpiece while blasting my sound system so I wont hear them." Taeyeon admitted. 

She was still feeling sick but a little better now and its somehow relieves Jessica a bit, not till Taeyeon is perfectly well, she still worries.

"You think Krystal will forgive Amber?" Taeyeon asked all of a sudden. "Well, your sister do seem hurt like a lot."

"Ofcourse she is, her girlfriend just kissed her ex-girlfriend, who wouldnt be hurt by that?"

"Thats true, but I hope that two wont break up,they look good together and they love each other and it would be really awkward not having them talking to each other."

"They'll make it, its just something they have to face right now."

"Thank you." Jessica's head snapped to the older girl. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"You better not waste my effort then and be better." Jessica leaned down and captured Taeyeon's lips. Tongues were welcomed and hands started to move as the kiss deepened but soon was parted as more loud moans were heard from the other side of the wall.

Annoyed, Taeyeon hit the wall again more louder than earlier and Jessica just laughed, still not pulling away from their close distance.

"Ohh let them.." Jessica said and kissed Taeyeon again.

 

 

 


 

 

25 minutes earlier.

Two bodies were moving in sync inside the truck's passenger seat. Both hands were moving, pumping and twisting inside each other's cores, spreading each other wetness.

"Oh my ing god Kwon Yuuuuuuuuuuuri.." Tiffany purred as Yuri fasten her phase, ing her finger deeper her girlfriend. Tiffany floowed suit, moving her fingers faster and faster till she felt yuri's wall tightens..

".. Baby Im cummmmm..."

"Ooooh Yuriiiiiiiii." 

Both were overswept by their and panted their way back to reality. "Ohh god, thats awesome." Yuri admitted kissing her girlfriend's neck as she pulled her hand and her girlfriend's juices on it.

Tiffany did the same but put her -covered fingers to Yuri's mouth and let the girl have a taste of herself.

"I would want to lap your juices honey, but Taeyeon might bust in and ask us to stop,considering that she's been knocking the wall for a few times now."

Tiffany chucked and pulled herself off Yuri's lap and put her pants back on.

 

 


 

15 minutes ago.

"God all this lover scenes Im seeing right now makes me sick to be honest." Dara said as she went back to sit next to Jeno and Sam on the ground where they made a small bonfire.

"Good thing Im only 13." Jeno laughed and glanced over Krystal who's walking over to where Amber and Suzy.

"What do you say Dara, let's date so we're not left out?" Sam suggested. Dara cringed at that and pretended she's about to vomit. "No thanks, I'd rather date a zombie than date you." She replied.

Sam shook his head and looked over at Eric who was now walking towards Suzy as soon as Amber and Krystal went towards the truck together.

 

 


 

 

"Just stop Suzy, Amber wont get back together with you. You'll just break your heart over and over again if you keep doing this." Eric said once he was sitting beside her friend.

"Amber was once mine. She was mine first."

"But things isnt like the way it used to 5 years ago Suzy, so just stop."

"I cant.. I cant lose Amber again."

"You already did Suzy. You already did." Eric said, his eyes fell on the couple who just boarded the truck's passenger seat.

 

 

 


 

 

"I still hate you for kissing her." Krystal broke their silence again but this time the atmosphere is lighter and both felt more at ease now than earlier.

"I know.."

"Do it again and the next time I fire a gun will be on your sorry ."

"Yes Ma'am." A wide smile spread across Amber's lips. Tha fact that Krystal's all violent again with Amber only meant that she already forgave her girlfriend but not what she did wrong.. Just like the saying goes, Hate the sin, not the sinner. So thats why Krystal is giving Amber another shot and the soldier better not screw it up.