With you..

Against All Odds

I groaned as I felt pain throughout my leg. My head is throbbing. Without opening my eyes I ran my hands on the part where it hurts.

Odd.. I dont remember wrapping my head with something. I dont remember being hurt other than on my leg. I could feel my brows twitching as pain struck my head again.

I slowly opened my eyes. It was rather bright that I find it hard to focus my eyes, so I closed it again and placed my palm over it.

I heard footsteps.. People talking.. There were laughters.

Am I dead? Am I having paracusia now? (Paracusia - Auditory hallucination)

I laughed at myself. Slightly feeling stupid. I opened my eyes again and this time I had a good look around.

Im inside someone's room. A girly one too. I then realized that Imnot wearing my uniform but a tank top. I looked under my blanket and woah.. Im only wearing a boyleg.. A boyleg.. Where in the world my clothes have gone to?

Holding my throbbing head, I pushed myself to seat, scanning the whole room. It is really girly, no doubt about that.. Teddy bears and stuffed toys around. Band posters on the wall. Guitar on the floor.. Books on the shelfs and my eyes landed on a picture frame on the study table..

Odd.. it looks like Krystal..

Krystal... ..

Pain struck my head again when I tried getting up.. "Ohh ..That hurts.."

"Ohh good youre awake." I didnt heard the door opened. 

"Where am I?" I asked without looking at the person, Im waiting for the pain to subdue.

"In my house, where else?" That voice.. It sounds familiar.. 

I raised my head and.. "Jessica?" She rolled her eyes and sat herslef next to me.

"I guess you really damaged your head now huh?" She kept on talking but as soon I felt my head hurt again, her words didnt registered on my brain as if it just went in and out of my other ear.. I could see her though, as she unwrapped the clothe on my head and thats when I realized the medical kit on her lap.

I turned to the door when I saw it opened. Am I dreaming? Cause if I am.. I dont want to wake up anymore and If Im already dead.. I wont make any arguement as long as Im with this girl whose walking towards me, with a tray in her hand.

I saw how she smiled at me, with all emotions, tears swelling up around the edges of her eyes with joy.. She's happy to see me right? Cause I am too. My lips instantly formed a smile.

As if everything became slow motion.. I could hear my heartbeat increased tenfolds, making irrational beats inside my chest.

"Can you two cut it out? Youre creeping me out already." My attention turned to Jessica who spoke. I felt stinging sensation up on my head, I groaned.

"Geez Amber.. Im just putting some betadine." 

"How did I hurt myself?" I asked and Jessica just laughed at me. 

"You tell us.. We just found you like this outside the gate three days ago.."

"Three days ago?"

I tried remembering exactly what happened but my head starts to hurt more.

"Dont force yourself Am.." I missed her voice so much.. God..I missed her so much.

"Thanks Unnie.." She said when Jessica said she was done dressing up my wound.

"I'll just do her leg later.. Call me when you two are done with your moment." We both smiled at her and I thanked her before she went out the door, leaving me and her sister for some alone time.

 

"Hi..." I greeted her. Geez. I feel like a five year old who just met her first crush for the first time.

"Hi.." Surprisingly she is too.. She's really cute when she's being shy.

 

She pulled a stool chair beside the bed and put the food tray there before she sat beside beside my legs.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Awful.." was my only answer. She held my hand.. How I missed her soft and warm hands... A smiled creeped its way on my lips as I squeezed her hand, confirming that I am not dreaming and its all real..

"Thank you.. for coming back to me." I pulled her and enveloped her with my arms.At that moment, I forgot about all the seering pain on my head and on my leg and holding her in my arms was the most important thing to do right now..

"I was so afraid Krys.. I was so afraid that I wont be able to keep my promise and the idea of not seeing you again is more scary than those zombies running after me." I felt her hand on my back, carressing it. I felt safe..I felt safe in her small frame.. Being with her feel so safe.

"Everything will be okay from now on Am..Youre here with me now.. Youre here with me." Her words sounds more assuring than my gun firing its bullet to the zombies. More assuring than the sound of my breathing itself..

She pulled back and her smile that Ive been missing for days was there, reassuring that I am indeed not dreaming and I am safe.. I smiled back before leaning closer,capturing her full plump lips with mine. Pourin every emotion with that kiss that started innocent at first then it became bolder.. with our hands both carressing and feeling each other's body, pulling it closer together.

"I missed you.." I said on her lips and continued kissing her. She replied back without breaking off our lips' connection.

Tongues started to move.. Tasting each other mouths.. I grunted as she mine so hard while she moaned. Everything became so hot suddenly.. The rooms temperature seemed to fired up as my lips find its way to her neck. Her voice hitched around and turned out as a gasp when my lips went to her ears and I whispered.. "God, I love you Krystal.."

"I love you too Am.." She sounded out of breathe.. 

My lips found its way back to Krystal's lips again. I want her.. and I could feel she wants me too.. I could feel it with the way her hands roams around my back,across my exposed arms..Her touches says it all..

My hands became bolder when I didnt get any objection from Krystal, I snucked under her shirt and could feel her body shivered.

This is the first time we've been alone in a room.. In her room to be exact.. We only cuddle when were in her friend's house as a respect.. I never do more than cuddling.

I heard her moaned, with out lips still connected and our tongues were in a battle for dominance.

I bravely s my hands in front of her, cupping her . I felt her fingers clawed behind my back..

 

"Hey kids...Ohh , I shouldve knocked." We heard then the sound of the door closing came after.

".. Your dad.. Im sorry." I said as the kiss broke, I pulled my hand and fixed myself, pulling myself together and she did the same.

Ohh crap.. Now I just made everything awkward. How can I let myself lose control just like that? ..

I cursed mentally at myself..

Krystal cupped my face.. "Dont worry.. Dad will eventually accept you, he'll understand."

"But....." She put her index finger on my lips to stopme from talking.

"The fact that you came back for me, you just showed him that youre really a 'man' of your words." I chucked. Somehow I found it funny whenever Krystal tries to put the word Man with her complements.. Its really funny..

"I'll talk to him.. So dont worry.."

I held her hand and kissed it. "No.. I'll talk to him..I need to make him see that I'll do anything for you."

"Ohh Im sure he knows that already.. Now come on.. Eat.. Your food is getting cold." She said and reached for the food tray. "Should I feed you?"

"I can eat myself but if you insist..I have nothing against that.." I said smiling widely at her..

"How can you be so dorky and y at the sme time?" She asked, shaking her head at me.

"How can you be so y and cute at the same time?" I asked back.

We both ended up laughing..

 

 

Im so glad Im with her now..