How can?

Are you really a Ghost?

I open my locker and found a letter, i open the letter and let me had a gasp. It was a love letter.

 

“So it’s a he” i said while looking the letter.

 

I read it again

 

‘Hi, i know your name. I know where’s your class. I know you. Hyoonhi i like you no i love you. From your secret admirer’

 

“Oh my god, this is so cheesy” then put the letter in my pocket. And searched my Math book, well it’s the cause i was here right? After i found it, i walk back to my class.

 

When the first period already over, I turn around from my chair, see my Friends who’s seating behind me. They are Sungjae and Kwangmin. They are my closes friend from the others, even though i have others but they are just the closes.

 

“Hyoonhi, what’s wrong?” Sungjae asked me while holding his book, i think he wanted to put it to his bag.

 

“Nothing” i spun to Kwangmin, now he is listening to music while closed his eyes, i can predict he is listening to Hip hop’s song.

 

“Yah, Kwangmin” i knock his desk.

 

“What?” he asked in a flat face, aigoo this person is....poker facer.

 

“Nothing” i said to him, i sighed. And ask Sungjae about something, and we talked a couples of minutes.

 

”Sungjae-ah look at this” i gave him a letter that was in the locker this morning.

 

“What is this?” he asked me while holding the letter.

 

“It’s a Letter, a piece of letter” Kwangmin said in a flat voice either to his face.

 

“Yah, i know this is a letter” Sungjae smack Kwangmin head.

 

“Why did you asked then?” Kwangmin said again while mumbling.

 

“Ahh, forget it” Sungjae clenched his theeth. I just laughing because of their actions, it’s was totally hilarious.

 

“So what the contain of the letter?” Sungjae asked again while opening the envelope.

 

“Words” Kwangmin again in a flat face and voice too.

 

“Yah, you little!” Sungjae yelled and smack Kwangmin’s head.  I laughed again for the couples of the time.

 

“Just open it” i said and put my chin above my hand.

 

While waiting them opening it, i looking at the class, The teacher is not here and half of my class mate are at the outside of the class, canteen maybe.

 

“IS THIS REALLY?!” The both of them yelled. I looked at them again and took my letter and put it to my pocket.

 

“Who gave that to you?” Them beamed me. I just go i-don’t-know face while shooked my head.

 

“I think that is a troll or something like that” I said to them.

 

“Well look at me, i’m not pretty, i’m not slim or have a good body, and i’m just me” i said to them with a flat face.

 

“Nah, you can’t be like that, there are people who is not looking from the appreance” Sungjae said to you.

 

“Really? Then it will be 1 of 100.000.000 people” i said

 

“Haish, you” Sungjae mumbled.

 

“Well Chukka Jae Hyoonhi” Kwangmin said to you.

 

“Why? You congrats me?” i asked him in confused.

 

“Well, because you had a ‘rare’ secret admirer” Kwangmin said to you, he blinked his eyes.

 

“Rare?”

 

“Yap, 1 of 100.000.000 people, is rare right?”

 

“You little” i smack him in the head.

 

“Good for you” Sungjae chuckled while looking at Kwangmin.

 

I continued class while there’s no teacher. After that the last bell rang it means school is over, I’m still in the class, Sungjae and Kwangmin go home first. I were alone in the class. Suddenly my cellphone rang, and i checked it. There was a message from my friend.

 

‘ From : Chonmi

Hyoonhi, can you help? Please bring the books that on my desk to give it to the library, it’s our class mates books, yours too of course. Please? ’

 

“Well, i cannot say no right”

 

I decided to bring the books to the library, well it’s a good thing to me too, library is my favorite place at school. I knocked the door and went inside the library. The library is quiet, because nobody is here. The other students prefer canteen or other place to stay. I put the book at the officer’s desk, and look around the library.

 

“Nobody is here, it’s great”

 

“I think i will search fiction story”

 

I searched the fiction section and found it, i picked a book that interested and went to the chair and start to read it. I felt this is not right so i wore a headset and turn on my ipod to make the book/story more interesting.

 

About 1 hour i were in the library, i finished the book and look around again.

 

“Why there’s nobody here? It’s a great place though.”

 

“Well maybe i will go back to the class”

 

I went to the door but when i wanted to open it, it’s locked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi~ you know i'm kinda sad because no one had comment in this story x(

But HIMNAE!

Is it a lame chap? sorry if it is xO

So please comment and subscribe the story~

Upvote? thank you very much x*

-24HOURS