The Unpredict

The Unpredict
Confused is all that she felt. She found herself crying over an unconscious body that laid in front of her and she hold the unconscious body's hand. She didn't even know where she was, yet she didn't even know who's she crying over at. Her gaze fell over her surroundings. All looks white, the room was small, her gaze fell over on some medicine near her. She slightly heard sound of sirene of an ambulance. She's in an ambulance. Her gaze fell over a body in front of her. She studied the other's face. A sudden huge wave of realization hit her. It was her mother. What happened to her mother? Suddenly a chuckled could be heard. She look at her left. There's a man who sit there, which is she couldn't figured out who he was. Heck, she couldn't even remember anything beside her mother. His eyes glistening some darkness that sent shudders down her spine. Yet, her face still look the same, lifeless. 'Who are you?' Her voice croaked a bit. 'Well well, seems like that thing didn't work so well, right?' He slightly smirked. 'What did you do to my mother?' She hissed angrily, trying to scratch his face when suddenly she felt a shot of pain behind her neck. 'I am very sorry. But this is the only thing I can do to save people. You and your mother are dangerous.' His voice was remained cold. She felt her gaze slowly faded and all she could see was black. A glimpse of guilty show in his eyes when he saw her slowly fainted. 'I'm so sorry, my daughter'