IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Caedis Sicarius

 

Dear readers,

First of all, I'd like to apologize (for the umpteenth time) for not updating for so long. It's been four years since I posted the third chapter and it had also been three years since I last updated you guys about the progress of the fourth chapter, but again, I am writing this notice to let you know what I'm currently up to and why am I posting this instead of a new chapter.

Like what I've previously stated on the first notice, I accidentally deleted this one particular folder that contained all of my writing materials, including my kaistal oneshot "stains of ashes" and the fourth chapter of this story. I was actually going to update the fourth chapter three years ago, but I couldn't because I was so frustrated I had to re-write it and I just couldn't make it just as good as the deleted one. 

Years passed and I am now no longer a medical student, in fact I finished medical school. I just completed my national exams to get my medical doctor degree last weekend and I can now get back to writing again whlist waiting for the results to come out (I hope I pass, please pray for me!). 

I am now currently writing the fourth chapter of this story and it's doing pretty good. I have to agree that my writing skills isn't as good as it used to be, but I'm trying my best. On the other side of the note, if any of you guys see the "foreword" or maybe my new blog post, some of you guys might realize that I changed some of the characters. Just before 2019 ended, we were hit by a sudden news of Sulli's passing and from then on I knew I had to change Kai's younger sister role to someone else to respect her and her family, so I changed her character to someone else. I also changed Krystal's older cousin (or older brother, you might say) to someone else too, it's mainly because I'm not following Lu Han's activities in China and I also don't follow his social media accounts, so ... I eventually grew apart from his character.

Kai's younger sister (Sulli) will be replaced by Red Velvet's Joy, in this story she will go by her real name, Sooyoung. I decided to keep the last name "Choi" instead of using "Park", which is Joy's actual last name. For Krystal's older brother (Lu Han) I decided to change it into NCT's Lucas. I know some of you might think it's weird, because Lucas is actually younger than Krystal in real life, but I honestly couldn't think of anyone else that would fit the image I'm going for. In this story, Lucas will be called "Lucas" instead of his real name (Huang Xu Xi/Wong Yuk Hei). 

 

Huang Lucas
Krystal's older cousin (adoptive older brother)

 

//

 

Choi Sooyoung
Kai's (adoptive) younger sister

 

I hope that you’re having a nice day and I’m really sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long. I'll keep you guys updated!

 

Xo,

Ocean.