First Snow

First Snow

It's finally the month of Christmas. The long awaited time of people, including me. I walked along the streets of Seoul where quite many couples were found, while with me are just my loving gloves and knitted beanie to make me warm. I just shrugged and ignored them and kept on walking. There were so many other people walking and having fun in the streets with their family, loved ones, relatives, friends, partners, etc..

 

It's so cold, and it became colder when the wind blew that made me shiver a little. I hugged myself for a little more warmth to my body.

 

As I walked towards somewhere where my feet will gonna lead me, someone suddenly bumped into me. He's not in a hurry but he seems to be not in himself. His head was bowed down to the ground and he seems to have a problem. He looks...sad. Maybe something happened to him. He didn't mind me and continued walking like he's out of his head. Then I noticed something like a box on the ground. I picked it up and looked for the guy to give it back to him. As I saw a familiar back figure, I quickly approach him and grabbed his shoulders. He turned around with an expressionless face.

 

"Uh.. uhm.. Is this..yours.?

He held it but remained in that position. Suddenly, white flakes started to fall down from the sky. We both looked up to see that it's snowing.

"Uwaaah~~!! Its the first snow.." I said while smiling. "Omona.!"

"Its...wonderful.." he suddenly and finally talked, making me turned to him. He's smiling now. That made me smile wider. Then I went back on looking up on the sky. Snowflakes continued to fall as we admire it.

 

A moment later...

"Hey...thanks for accompanying me here.." he smiled and looked at me.

"Uh.. ah! That's nothing." I laughed awkwardly and smiled.

"Its not nothing.. You made me, somehow, feel better.." he smiled, "thanks again." I just laughed awkwardly.

"Uhm..wanna have some coffee, or something to drink?"

"Ah, sure." I smiled and he smiled back.

 

We went to the nearest coffee shop. After so, we wander around and did chitchats. We also got to know about each other.

 

"Uh..thanks for this night. Really."

"Uhm..its okay."

"Im Kai, by the way." he smiled. He stretched his arms out for me to shake his hand. "Its really nice meeting you."

"Ah ne.. Im Eunri." I smiled, and shook his hand.

"Anyways, I'll walk you home. Let's go.." he smiled.

- - - - -

 

A year had passed, we got well along with each other. But there were quite few things that happened, which I really didnt expect.

He got accepted in a company as an artist. Since then, he started becoming busy practicing and business with people. Its quite sad, since I dont usually see him like the first and old times. Until he reallly became a famous artist, I barely see him in person. But I always see him on t.v. or somewhere like commercials or magazines. We also rarely communicate through e-mails, calls, or texts.

 

 

Its been a long time since we met and since I first saw him. Being an artist might be a really busy thing.

Christmas comes again but there is still no sign of him. As usual, Im out again in the cold streets of Seoul..alone. I walked and walked, ignoring the loneliness growing around my atmosphere.

The cold wind blew and that made me sneeze. Ugh! I think I'll get a cold. The wind seems to be colder than the last Christmas.

Suddenly,  I felt something like a warm, thick coat covered my back. I turned around and saw Kai smiling. He grew more handsome.

"Kai..." I said and smiled with my sparkling eyes. Its been so long.

"Dont go out when the weather is so cold like this..without me." he chuckled. "and dont get colds..or I will scold you." he grinned.

''Kai..." I whispered. Tears started forming in my eyes. I suddenly hugged him. He got a little surprise but I didnt care. I missed him so much.

"W-what's wrong?" he asked. I pulled back and wiped my tears.

"I.. I...hate you.." I started sobbing. "Why..aren't you..calling me? Why did you come just now..? I..hate..you..for leaving like that..for leaving me alone. I was so...sad at those times.. I miss you every night that I cry before I sleep.."

I continued sobbing and crying while hitting him on his arm. Then, he suddenly grabbed my hands making me stop. He wiped my tears using his other hand.

"Sshh.. Dont worry now. Im here already..and Im not gonna leave you again. I will always be here by your side." he touched my cheeks and made me look into his eyes. I just nod.

Suddenly, he brushed his lips into mine. We remained in that position for a moment. Then, snowflakes started to fall. He pulled back and hugged me tight. I hugged him back.

"Saranghaeyo.." he said.

"Nado saranghae.." I said and smiled.

 

He kissed me again. Then we enjoyed the Christmas Eve and watched fireworks.

 

________

 

Kekeke..hope you guys liked it.. haha! Sorry for some grammars..keke! :)))