Left

Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night has settle in, Hyejeong has been sitting in that exact same position for the past three hours with her mouse clicking away. Her eyes glued onto the screen of her laptop busy editing on photoshop. A sudden strain she felt on her neck made her stop work instantly. Hyejeong's cramped right hand left the mouse to massage her neck. "How many pictures of Hakyeon did I take this time? It's taking me forever to finish editing," Hyejeong mumbled to herself while pressing gently on her neck relieving some pain. With a little shift on the chair, Hyejeong got right back to editing the last photo she took of Hakyeon.

Click. Click. Click.

"Perfect," Hyejeong leaned against the back of her seat and she stared at her finishing work. She laughed at herself after noticing how long she has stared at the picture. A picture of Hakyeon staring at her, no, a picture of Hakyeon staring into her camera lens. That intense gaze he gave when he's performing, she always manage to capture that scene perfectly. And even though she was standing among a huge sea of starlights, Hakyeon never fails to spot her and her camera. Hyejeong loved it when he gave her that pearly white smile while she was snapping pictures, she loved it even more when the whole studio was filled with his soothing voice. Her heart just warms up every time his eyes scanned the screaming fans just to look for her. And that look on his face when he spotted her, as though he was saying 'Ah there's my girl, right there.'

Save As. Hakyeon_45. Save.

"Oh great look at the time. I have to go for Idol Star Championships in the morning. Better get to bed now," Hyejeong quickly transferred the pictures into a folder. While the screen was loading she looked at the sidebar, a familiar folder name appeared, that folder that she wouldn't have the guts to delete.

Nam Woohyun.

Hyejeong let out a small sigh as a pang of guilt creeped up her heart again. She didn't mean to, she didn't expect it to happen. It's just like that. Unknowingly, she hand reached out to the mouse and double clicked on that folder. A list of over a thousand photos appeared on screen. Thousands of photos of him. Hyejeong clicked on the first one on the list. That was the last photo she took of him. He was staring back into the camera lens. Her eyes somehow glued onto his, those pair of eyes seems to be sending a message to her, asking her to come back to him.

No. Hyejeong closed the tab immediately and shut her laptop off. She grabbed her precious camera sitting right on the table and kept it in her bag. I have to take nice pictures of Hakyeon tomorrow. Hyejeong pressed on the switch and the room turned pitch black. Crawling into bed and tugging herself warmly, she looked up to stare at the ceiling. Past memories of her queuing up hours for Infinite's performance flashed in her mind. It was all for the sake of taking pictures of Woohyun and watching him perform on stage. The way he danced in sync with the other memebers, the way he sang oh so beautifully, the way he smiled to her camera. Seeing him in action, that was the reason why she started a fansite. Of course, she missed those times. But she has found someone better. She once loved Woohyun, but now her heart accelerates because of Hakyeon. But why does she feel this way when she saw his picture? Was it because she missed him? Or is it because of pure guilt? Then it hit her.

I might run into him tomorrow during Idol Star Championship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejeong was waiting in the stadium among many other eager starlights and fans early in the morning. It was exactly 6am. Chatters could be heard here and there in the stadium, the TV crew were busy setting up the area before the idols arrive. Hyejeong had a seat in the front row of the section starlights were allocated to, she even saved a spot for her friend who was no where in sight at the moment. Her eyes took a glance at the large group of fans beside the starlights. Fanboards. Pearl metal gold balloons. Inspirits. She was once part of them but now her hands quiver just by looking at them. Hyejeong's fansite was quite a popular one among the Inspirits, and when she left many showed their displeasure towards her. Some asked her why she left, of course she didn't really gave the real reason why. Did he realise that I left? That I could no longer be found in the sea of Inspirits with my camera?

Then Hyejeong caught sight of her fellow friend who was a fansite of Taekwoon tugging tightly to her camera. "Hyejeong ah! There you are, you're early. The boys arriving soon right?" she squeeze herself through to her seat and settled herself down beside Hyejeong. "I guess so, did you run here Joo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter