It's great to see you, again, Jaehwan-ah

It's always been you

Time flew like a bird fly in the sky. It was so pure and beauty. Like what’s going on to you, and VIXX. Actually Ravi. Although EXO is in the same agency with yours, but, you can’t get closer to them. You don’t even know the reason why, but you felt when you’re with VIXX, that’s make you more feel comfort with them. They can make you laugh easily, they care to you, so do you. You don’t want let them to feel sad. Ken looks mess. He drank 3 bottles of soju while everybody was sleeping. You stayed overnight at VIXX’s dorm. Because it’s too late to go home after finished 3 movies. So, they didn’t let you to go home. They said,”___-ah. Don’t go home, this is too late. You’ll sleep at Ravi’s room like what you did before” so did you. But you woke up so sudden because you felt uncomfortable. You wanted urinate so sudden. “maybe this is the effect because I drank 5 glasses of cola”. You went out from your room. You found Ken was sitting at the dinning table with 3 bottles of soju.

You: oppa, what are you doing?

Ken: ah, ___-ah? Why are you wake up? What time is it? 02.00 AM?

You: ah, I wanna urinate so I woke up. What’s wrong oppa?

Ken: ah, anyio ___-ah.

You: aish, you can’t lie oppa. You know? You’re so bad at lying like this. Tell me oppa

Ken: aah geurae my beautiful dongsaeng. But promise me to not tell the other, right?

You: neee oppa. I will

Ken: I met her.

You: who is that?

Ken: someone special at my life

You: whoooa jinjja? Your mom? That’s great!! Since I know that your schedule…

Ken: my ex.. I meant, someone special at my past time

You: oh, that’s … I don’t know that’s great or no. so, what’s wrong?

Ken: I met her when I bought some snacks for our movie marathon. She came to me when I looked for the snack. She said,”it’s great to see you again, Jaehwan-ah” *tearing up*

You: gwenchana oppa. You can tell everything to me. I’ll listen for your story

Ken: then, she left me. I stood up. I paid the snacks, then I tried to follow her. She realized that I followed her. She turned back her body, I hugged her. She cried. And I cried too. “it’s great to see you in a good situation Jaehwan-ah. But we can’t do this. We’re over” she let off my hug. She walked away..

You: oppa, so, why you two broke up?

Ken: you know, being an idol is not easy as what you look. So, I should choose the 2 choices. Be with her, or being an idol+break up with her. I told her that I love her. She cried, she said with forced smile,”Jaehwan-ah, you should be success. Being singer is your dream. Gwenchana Jaehwan-ah. We end like this. As you’re happy, I’m happy too”

You: oppa, I know how that’s feeling. I believe that she always support you, no matter what

Ken: I don’t even know where she live, where’s her college

You: hmm.. oppa, you’re still keep in touch with your High school’s friend, aren’t you?

Ken: hmm… just some of them. Why?

You: then, why don’t you ask them about her? Her close friend maybe?

Ken: ___-ah, I can’t do that…

You: why? Why? Why???

Ken: aigoo your response is too excessive. Her close friend took the misunderstanding between us. She thought that I left her because I didn’t love her, I’m too selfish, so I didn’t think about her

You: what’s her name?

Ken: her name is ____

You: geurae, give me your phone

Ken: what for?

You: anyio. I just want to text my mom. I forgot to reply her message, then, when I wanted to do it, my phone’s battery is too low and I forgot to bring my charger. so I can’t do it

Ken: aah my little dongsaeng always be careless like that. Geurae, use it.

You: *typed the text* geurae. I’ll sleep again. Annyeong oppa!!

Ken: annye… YAAA!!! ___-AH!!!

Ken realized that you didn’t text your mom, but you texted Ken’s ex close friend. You said you(Ken) wanted to meet her tomorrow