Heart Attack

Unexpected heart break and heart attack.

Heart Attack . 

***

Ever since that day, the day Yoona and Donghae broke up, Yoona was never the same as before, her mood was constantly down. Her busy schedule was not helping either. Luckily for her, the filming for prime minister and i is done, but, snsd just made a comeback after one year with mr. mr. and honestly Yoona wanted to end her life there and then. Her members were very worried for her and fans started noticing that she had become very very sulky. And her make up artiste had to use way more bb cream to cover her heavy eyebags. 

She finally broke, not bent but broke. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Like seriously broke.

"Come on, pick up. Pick up the ing phone. God." Taeyeon, being the leader, was calling Yoona on the phone for the past one an hour. 

Taeyeon did not inform the manager about Yoona's absence as their manager will definitely blow his top off, getting into serious trouble with the company and Taeyeon doesn't want another manager to be quitting. 

The first one quitted because they almost got into a car accident as they were running late. Taeyeon laughed, remembering how terrified their previous manager was. 

ANYWAYS. 

Yoona was not picking up her phone and it's slowly getting on Taeyeon's nerves. 

"Don't bother calling Yoona anymore unnie. She left her phone on her bed." Yuri said as she walked out of Yoona and her bedroom. 

"Besides, she said she will be going to the beach." Yuri informed. 

. . . . . .  silence. 

wait for it 

wait for it

wait for it. 

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon thundered. 

there. i told you to wait. 

"AND YOU LET HER GO?! DO YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE A PERFORMANCE AT MUSIC BANK TOMORROW?! WHAT IS SHE DOESN'T COMES BACK?!" Taeyeon hollered. *Holler Holler Hollerrrr* 

"She will, of course she will." Yuri bit her lips. 

***

"I confessed to her,hyung." 

".....WhaT?!" 

***

A few hours ago, Yoona somehow ended in a beach at busan early in the morning. Her thoughts were jumbled together, she couldn't think and sort her problems out properly. Hence she needed to go somewhere away from seoul, the main source of her problems, yet she couldn't go far because of her schedule, therefore here is she now at busan.

She walks and walks and walks to nowhere in particular, feeling dizzy and stumbling a few steps every now and then before regaining back her balance to continue walking again. 

The loss of appetite and the lack of sleep along with her mood constantly down for the past few days finally took a toll on her health. Her head felt like it was being stabbed with lots of knife every now and then. Every cells in her body screaming for her to get a rest. 

She blinks the patches of blackness that blocks her vision away. "Yoona?" came a familiar voice from behind her, realising how much she missed it. 

She turned around slowly, "Ahh, Jonghyun." She barely made any sound. 

Jonghyun's heart twisted in a odd manner at how weak Yoona looked right now and he did not like it, not one bit. He heard everything that happened from Yuri. 

Jonghyun and Yoona shared a special kind of relationship. Jonghyun fell in love in with Yoona, the very first time they met. Even before, Yoona got together with Donghae. He is always there for her - even during the time when her relationship with Donghae went downhill.

But recently because he had to return home to settle some stuffs, Yoona was left all alone. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun softly whispers. 

Yoona lets herself breaks down, only because its Jonghyun. She shook her head and started tearing before throwing her arms around Jonghyun's neck. 

Jonghyun wrapped one of his hands around Yoona's waist bringing her closer and placing the other on her head, her hair. He leaned his left cheek on her head. He felt his shirt getting wet. 

"Hushhh, it's gonna be okay, yoong ah." Jonghyun calls Yoona in such an affectionate manner that it tugs at Yoona's heartstrings. She cried for nearly half an hour with Jonghyun whispering comforting words to her every now and then. 

Finally feeling the exhaustion, she detached herself away from him before falling to the ground, pulling Jonghyun along and leaned on his shoulder, falling asleep in a matter of seconds. 

Jonghyun sighed. He carried Yoona in a bridal way and made his way to his car. Yoona snuggled close to Jonghyun's chest, in need of warmth. 

Jonghyun' heart raced. 

*** 

Jonghyun drove Yoona back to Seoul, remembering she has a scheldule tomorrow. 

"Haishh, I'm in a love with someone who will probably never look at me with the same eyes I look at her." Jonghyun muttered to himself as he stared at the back of Yoona's head. 

"You love someone?" Yoona startled Jonghyun as she turned her head and looked at him. 

"... I what?" 

"You love someone." 

"Huh, what. No." Jonghyun denied. "I woke up and I clearly heard what you said mister lee." 

Jonghyun kept his silence. "Who's that girl?" 

"Someone that always fails to catch my hints." Jonghyun smiled sadly.

"She must be really dumb, I wonder who is she, must to be her." Yoona laughed bitterly. 

She didn't really liked the idea of Jonghyun giving his heart to someone, she didn't know why.

"You're a great guy, jong. Tell her you love her. What's the big deal, it's just a confession, man up." No, she didn't want him to man up. 

"You really think I should?" Jonghyun asked. "Yeah, why not." No...

"Okay, I will." Jonghyun smiles. Yoona's heart ache, for a completely different reason this time. 

They got off the car and Jonghyun walked Yoona to her dorm. 

***

Stopping just outside her dorm, Jonghyun calms his heart that was hammering his chest since the conversation they had in the car. 

"Yoona, I have something to say." Jonghyun took a deep breath. "The girl I love is -"  Yoona cuts him off. 

"Right. I don't want to know who is it. But I wish you luck." Yoona smiled awkwardly. 

"No, Yoona listen. I like -" 

"STOP." Yoona said sternly, "I said I don't want to know." She can hear her heart breaking again. 

"Will you stop cutting me off. Listen yoong, I like you." Jonghyun held Yoona's hands in his. "I said I don't want to - huh, what." Yoona was dumbfounded. 

"I like you. From the moment we met I like you. These three words cannot express how much I like you, yoong ah. I love you, really, with all my heart." He brought Yoona's hands to his heart. "You're the reason why my heart is like that right now." 

"I...i..." Jonghyun crashes his lips onto Yoona's.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

*** 

A/N: 

Happy new year!! After 2 years this fanfic is finally done. /laughs/ 

Thanks for reading! :) 

TwinTrooper