Betrayal

Betrayal

Every day after EXO has finish their practice , Kai & Luhan will always hang out together and since because they are really close , they are called LuKai/KaiLu by their fans .


One day after EXO finishes their practice , Luhan was waiting for Kai at the usual place so that they could hang out . But Kai did not show up for a few minutes . Kai then showed up a couple of minutes later and told Luhan that he went to the toilet . Luhan nodded and they went to hang out . But Luhan thinks something is wrong when Kai kept looking at his phone . Kai doesn't play with his phone when he hang out with Luhan . 'Is there something wrong ?' ask Luhan . 'Aniyo . Let's play basketball after this ,' Kai quickly changes the topic . They went back to their dorm after they hang out . When Luhan was showering , he heard Kai talking to Kyungsoo but he heard that they are talking about hanging out . After Luhan finish showering he saw Kai together with Kyungsoo outside their dorm . Kai and Luhan didn't hang out for a few days as Kai kept saying that he is busy .


One day , Luhan and the other members was at the dorm while Kai and Kyungsoo was not there . Luhan felt bored without Kai . Tao suddenly called Luhan ,'Hyung! Look at this ! Our fan has made a name for Kai and Kyungsoo , Kaisoo . Daebak ! At first you are with Kai and now Kai is with Kyungsoo . Jinjja daebak .' Luhan felt betrayed after seeing photos of Kai and Kyungsoo together , hanging out . 'Kai doesn't want to hang out with me because he wanted to hang out with Kyungsoo ,' Luhan thought sadly .


From that day onwards , Luhan never talk to Kai . Kai then felt worried about Luhan as he never eat and has lose weight . One day , Kai ask Luhan if he want to hang out after practice . Luhan didn't reply him and leave him . Kai chase Luhan and grab him by his arm . 'What's wrong ? Why haven't you been talking to me ? Why do you treat me as I'm invicible when I talk to you ? Wae ?' Kai ask Luhan . 'You betrayed me . You betrayed me and went for Kyungsoo . I hate betrayals ,' Luhan said sadly . 'Mianhae . I didn't know you would be feeling like this . Please forgive me ,'said Kai while making a cute face so Luhan would forgive him . 'Araseo . But promise me that you won't betray me again ,'said Luhan as Luhan can't say no to that cute face of his . 'Araseo , I won't ,'said Kai . At that time , Kyungsoo came . Kai then explain the whole situation to him . They became together and many fans ship them .


[A/N]: My second fanfiction~ I suddenly thought of giraffe and that is Kwang Soo so I thought of doing something like betrayal and so I just thought of this , hehe . Hope you enjoy :))