chapter 1

Acute angle?No, a cute angel!^^
"Hyung, this angle is 90° so its a right angle, and this is 180° so its a...." Yoseob's bubbly voice could be heard in the dorm. "Hyung! Are you listening? I need to prepare you for your test!" Doojoon blinked and whined cutely, "But Yoseobie, I already know the basics..." "In case you forgot! " Doojoon lost this "battle". But though the topic was utterly boring, he didn't fall asleep.Why? Because the love of his life is the one teaching him. Does Yoseob know that? No. Why? Doojoon is afraid. Afraid that the love of his life will hate him for life. Junhyung looked on, amusing himself with their little argument. "Yah, Junhyung, how should I confess to Yoseob?" " I KNEW IT!!! You like Yose-" "SHUT UP JUNHYUNG" ".....Fine. I, the mighty Junhyung, rapper of Beast, shall help you, this time." Junhyung said proudly. "First, you......." Doojoon sat on his bed. Junhyung's method was...too cheesy. But what could he do? He wanted the answer to his question. Now. "Ok, hyung, lets revise the topic now! " Yoseob exclaimed. Doojoon snuck a glance at Junhyung, who gave hin a thumbs up sign. "Well, here I go..." Doojoon muttered. He looked Yoseob in the eyes. "Yoseob-ah? Who's acute angel?" Yoseob frowned in confusion. "What? Oh, you mean acute angle. Its an angle smaller than 90°." He explained. Doojoon took a deep breath. "No..." "Huh? B-but thats what an acute angle is..." Yoseob stammered, thinking whether he said something wrong. "I personally think that you're a cute angel." Doojoon managed to say it without fainting because of exessive aegyo and chessiness. Junhyung cringed and struggled to make it to his room without complaining or cursing. As for Yoseob, he was already hugging Doojoon and muttering some stuff aboit how cheesy it was, but he could not hide his happiness.