Shot

Shot through the heart

“Are you sure we should be doing this?” Jong up asked Himchan.

“Why not? That Taekwoon has always been a heartbreaker so why not let him have a taste of his own medicine?” Himchan said to Jong up that was on his left.

They were currently lying on the cloud observing the said boy’s actions.

“But that’s not what we’re suppose to use our arrows for! Yongguk wont be happy once he finds out about this…” Jong up said.

“Look, we are cupids, gods of love so don’t worry, Yongguk wont get mad. Not at me at least,” Himchan said.  “Oh look! That’s the guy that he is destined to be with…Lee Jaehwan.”

“Hyung, what are you going to do to them? You cant break them up! They’re fated to be together,” Jong up said.

“I wont…” Himchan said smiling. “If they are fated to be together, then what I am about to do, wont change a thing.”

Himchan took out his arrow of love and aimed it at Taekwoon.

“The first person he sees after this, he will fall madly in love,” Himchan said and shot the arrow straight at Taekwoon’s heart.

Himchan then took out another arrow, the arrow of hate and shot that at Jaehwan’s heart.

“The first person he sees after this, he will hate,” Himchan said.

He watched as Taekwoon and Jaehwan make eye contact and smirked when he saw that his arrows had worked.

“This is going to be fun to watch,” Himchan said to Jong up.

 

Taekwoon was walking to class with his friends when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his chest, like he got stabbed. He stopped walking and crouched as he clutched his chest.

“Taekwoon, are you ok?” N asked him.

“Yeah I’m fine,” Taekwoon said still crouching. “I just suddenly have this sudden pain in my chest.”

Taekwoon stood up after the pain subsided and the first thing he saw was a pair of dark brown eyes looking at him down the corridor. It was weird. His heart started beating really fast and he can feel himself getting nervous just from the eye contact. He stared at the owner of those eyes. It belonged to someone he didn’t know and yet, this is the first time he’s ever felt anything like that towards someone before. He smiled at the boy, something that he never does and walked up to the boy with the dark brown eyes. He saw the boy’s eyes widen realizing that Taekwoon was walking towards him and immediately, the boy turned around and ran away fast. No, that was not what Taekwoon wanted. He can feel himself panic, like he’ll lose the boy forever as the boy’s back got further and further away from him.

“Don’t run away from me,” Taekwoon thought.

“Wait! Come back!” Taekwoon said shouting to the boy.

He was going to chase after him when N stopped him.

“Are you ok? Did you know that boy?” N asked.

“I don’t…” Taekwoon said.

“Then why did you shout at him?” N asked.

Why? He didn’t know. He just had the urge that he needed to talk to the boy and get to know him. He didn’t even know the boy but he’s already missing him already.

“I don’t know. I just want to see him again,” Taekwoon said peering behind N to see if he can see that boy again. “Do you know who he is??”

“No I don’t,” N said.

Taekwoon sighed.

“I need to find that boy again,” Taekwoon said.

 

Jaehwan yawned as he walked out of his classroom. History is an interesting subject but no matter how much he tries to stay awake in that class, he always fails miserably.

“Ahh,” Jaehwan said clutching his chest. “Why is my chest suddenly hurting so much??” he said wincing from the pain.

“Taekwoon are you ok?”

He heard someone down the corridor say and he looked at the direction of the sound and that’s when he saw him; that’s when he saw Jung Taekwoon.

“Omg. Its Jung Taekwoon,” Jaehwan said softly to himself.

He’s heard of the older male before from Hongbin because Taekwoon was roommates with Hongbin’s boyfriend. Apparently he’s not the kind of person that you want to hang out with. He had seen the other before but today, right now when he his making eye contact with Taekwoon, he can feel himself disliking the other. He didn’t know why. He just disliked him and this was the first time Jaehwan actually made eye contact with Taekwoon. Jaehwan saw Taekwoon smile at him but the younger remained unfazed.

“Why is he smiling at me?” Jaehwan asked himself as he furrowed his eyebrows.

His eyes widen when he saw that Taekwoon was approaching him. And then he felt something else apart from disliking the other. He felt the need to run away and avoid Jung Taekwoon for the rest of his life so Jaehwan broke of eye contact and ran down the corridor, away from Taekwoon like his life depended on it.

“Wait! Comeback!”

Jaehwan heard someone shout but he didn’t stop. He just kept running until he got to the end of the corridor and made a left turn bumping into Hongbin.

“Ouch! Hyung! No running in the hallways!” Hongbin said but then he looked at the panting Jaehwan. “Hyung, are you ok? You looked like you just saw a ghost!”

“I’m fine. I just saw Jung Taekwoon just now. I think he tried to talk to me,” Jaehwan said panting.

“What really?” Hongbin asked shocked.

“Yeah,” Jaehwan said swallowing his saliva, “I was so scared that he was going to follow me.”

“Why are you scared of him?” Hongbin asked.

“I don’t know…I just am. I also don’t like him. I just, don’t want to be around him,” Jaehwan said looking down the corridor to see him Taekwoon followed him.

He sighed in relieve when he saw that Taekwoon was not following him.

“Come on, let’s go to class,” Jaehwan pulled Hongbin with him before the younger could ask any more questions.

 

A.N. Finally its here! Long overdue! XD I'm back from my holiday which means I have my laptop with me, which also means I can update (YAY!) I am writing another story at the same time (I have a pet dog?) but I'll probably be updating this one more. Who knows. >< Enjoy!

 

P.S. Also omg you guys, the foreword itself got so much subscribers and upvotes ;A; I really appreciate it! Hwaiting!