Chapter 5

The Girl Who Was Crying Wolf.

At lunch EunHee looks around the cafeteria to find DaeJung waving his hand in the line, behind him stood JungHwa smiling, slightly waving as well. She walks up to them in the line.

                  “Whats up pretty commoner? Have you tried our food here? It’s really good.” DaeJung said with his thumbs up. EunHee rolls her eyes and laughs a little.

                  “Is it good enough to lose an arm and a leg for it?”

                  “Well didn’t they give you a student card?” JungHwa asked holding up his card between two fingers. EunHee nods and looks into her wallet, after 30 second on trying to find it, she starts looking her wallet more hastily, then the floor around her.

                  “Hold on that’s weird, I’m sure they gave it to me.” Suddenly she stops and remembers that she had tossed it on the coffee table yesterday when she returned from the tour. She sighs heavily, “I forgot to put it back into my wallet, I through it on the coffee table.” She sighs again and then turns her head to the food that was getting closer as the moved forward in the line. Then all three of them hear a grumble coming from her stomach.

                  “Did you not eat breakfast?” JungHwa asked.

                  “Who can eat breakfast so early in the morning? Like seriously your school starts so early.”

                  “Don’t worry; I’ll by your lunch.” DaeJung said as he takes out his student card from his wallets. “Choose what you want.” He gently pushes her in front of him so she can choose her food.

                  “Seriously? You would do that?” EunHee asked as she chose a delicious looking sandwhich, it was the only thing there that was the cheapest; “I totally owe you for this.”

                  “Hehe, don’t worry I’ll think of something in return.” He grabbed the plate and grabbed his own food and went to the cash register and payed for the meal. They both waited on JungHwa who picked out his food and paid for it too. Then all three walked to an empty table near the door to the courtyard, where you can see other students eating their lunch. EunHee looked around as she sat in the chair that DaeJung pulled out for her. She felt all the eyes of every student in the room on her back.

                  “Um, should I be sitting with you guys? EunHee asked worriedly as she felt the heat of every frustrated girl staring at her back.

JungHwa smiles as DaeJung chuckles a little, “You can say we’re very well known in this school.” DaeJung explained.

                  “You guys aren’t part of some criminal gang or anything like that right?”

This time JungHwa began to laugh, as he shook his head in amusment. “My father is the CEO of Hwa Industry and DaeJung’s mother is Director of this school.” He reassured her.

                  “So I shouldn’t be sitting with you guys? I mean if my family was rich and crazy. Not that your families are crazy, because I’ve never even met your familes, but I’m sure my parents would be furious if I hung around commoners.”

                  “How come you can say commoners and I can’t?” DaeJung complained.

                  “Because when I say it it’s not insulting.”

                  “I’m sure you’re fine. So relax will you?” JungHwa said calmly.

                  “Oh by the way what do your parents do?” Daejung asked before he took a big bite out of his steak.

                  “My dad is a professor at Seoul University, and my mother owns her own restaurant.”

                  “Oh I know how you can return the favor! Homemade food!” DaeJung said all excitedly. “I love homemade food, we have the cook do it at my house so I don’t eat homemade food often. How about it? I can come over to our house hmm maybe Friday?”

EunHee looks at him very confused, then looks at JungHwa, “He does realize that we just met today, right?”

                  “He becomes attached easily.”

EunHee sighs and looks at him, “I’ll let you know tomorrow.”

At the end of EunHee’s last class she stretches, packs her bag and starts getting out of her seat. When someone pushed her down, with a grunt she looked up to see a group of girls surrounding her.

                  “New girl,” Started the girl holding EunHee’s shoulders down. “How dare you seduce the two most important guys in this school? JungHwa oppa and DaeJung oppa!”

                 EunHee sighed and brushed off the girls hands and stood up holding her bag, “If you’re going to bully me, don’t you want to do it tomorrow? I’m kind of busy right now.”

The girl looks around and scoffs, “I don’t see anything important around. Just a little poor girl.”

                  “What’s important to you and what’s important to me are completely different. So if you’ll excuse me, I would like to go home how. I think I’ve had enough chaebols for one day.” EunHee said nonchalantly as she pushed her way through the group of girls.

Walking into her living room she sighs and falls onto the couch, her mother heard her come in from the kitchen.

                  “So? How was your first day? Did you meet any new people? Do you have friends? When am I going to meet them? Are they nice?”

                  “It was tiring and busy, yes I did meet two people Lee DaeJung and Park JungHwa. I think, if anything I would consider them as my friends. By the way I left my student card here so DaeJung offered to by me lunch. You’ll meet them Friday if you want. DaeJung doesn’t eat homemade food often, so I suggested he can come over to eat your homemade food since I know how much you like to cook for people and its a way I can pay him back for lunch…” EunHee sits up and looks at her mother, “And yes, they are pretty nice. Those two were the only nice ones I met at that school.”