Here it goes.

A Hero's Promise

 

A Hero's Promise

 

 

Plot: A woman crying in front of a tomb. :) (this is soooo...)

 

 

 TIFFANY: For some reasons, my dear, I find it hard to forget you. No one can ever replace you. You are the only one that I love, the only one that breaks the walls around my heart. I love you, Taeyeon, today, tomorrow and forever.

 

 

NARRATOR: Tiffany, a widowed wife, aged 41, visited the tomb of his husband, Taeyeon. Taeyeon is a loving, respectful and responsible husband. He is the perfect husband every woman can think of, but, one night, a horrifying incident happened. Taeyeon left his wife and children, creating a traumatic memory for his family.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

NARRATOR: On one fine evening, the Kim family is having a wonderful dinner. Tiffany cooked dinner,the Kim children set upped the table, while Taeyeon just came home from work.

 

TAEYEON: Good evening, kids! How's school?

 

SOOYOUNG, YOONA, JOOHYUN: It was great, dad!

 

*THE FOUR OF THEM RAN IN FRONT OF TAEYEON*

 

TAEYEON: And how's work, my one and only love?

 

TIFFANY: It was superb, love!

 

*TAEYEON SMELLS DINNER*

 

TAEYEON: Mmmmmmm. I wonder how my wife's cooking would taste like?

 

*TIFFANY SLAPS TAEYEON'S SHOULDER*

 

TAEYEON: What's that for?

 

TIFFANY: That's for teasing me, TaeTae.

 

TAEYEON: Aigoo~! My wife is such a kid! And oh, kids! Let's eat!

 

SOOYOUNG: Alright! Let's eat! *Runs to the table.*

 

JOOHYUN: Gosh, Sooyoung. Why do you have to be hungry always?

 

YOONA: Don't worry Joohyun. We have lots of food in the fridge!

 

TIFFANY: Girls, enough with the talking. Let's eat!

 

NARRATOR: They ate their dinner peacefully. While eating, Taeyeon forgot to close the gate and the door of the house. There, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Jessica stands in front of the Kim's Mansion.

 

YURI: Number 9 Longdrive St.... *Looks around* GOT IT!

 

JESSICA: Have you found it, Yuri?

 

YURI: Yes, Jessica,yes. We found the jackpot.

 

HYOYEON: This is the Kim's mansion, isn't it? I heard that Taeyeon Kim owns a big business. Lately, he's been receiving a lot of income.

 

YURI: Yeah, that's right! Okay here's the---

 

JESSICA: I think we don't need to trust the plan. The gate is open, even the door is open. We hit the jackpot prize, baby

 

YURI and HYOYEON: You're right!

 

HYOYEON: Let's go in now.

 

JESSICA: Alright!

 

YURI: Hey! You two come'ere. Let's discuss the plan first, shall we?

 

HYOYEON and JESSICA: A'right, Yuri, you're the boss.

 

YURI: Okay.

 

NARRATOR: The suspects discussed the plan and waited. The Kim family finished their dinner and Taeyeon with their children went up stairs to sleep. Tiffany was the only one left.

 

TIFFANY: Kids, go up with your dad. Go play with him. I'll wash the dishes first, okay?

 

SOOYOUNG, YOONA, JOOHYUN: Yes, Mom!

 

TAEYEON: Okay, love. Hurry up and do the dishes. I'll wait for you. We still have plans for tomorrow's activity.

 

TIFFANY: Yes, Taengoo. I will~!

 

*Taeyeon flashed a smile to Tiffany and went up stairs*

 

NARRATOR: Tiffany went to the kitchen and while washing the dishes, she didn't know that the suspects went in. Yuri, as the boss, s her hand with a knife on Tiffany's neck. Tiffany, being terrified, started to trash around and started screaming.

 

TIFFANY: TAEYEON!!! TAEYEON!!! TAEYEON!!!

 

*HYOYEON SLAPS TIFFANY ACROSS THE FACE!*

 

HYOYEON: SHUT UP WILL YAH?!

 

TIFFANY: NO! NO! TAEYEON! TAEYEON! HELP ME! HELP ME!

 

*UPSTAIRS*

 

JOOHYUN: Dad, I think something strange is happening downstairs. Mom's shouting like crazy.

 

YOONA: You also heard that, Joohyun? Dad, is mom taking drugs?

 

TAEYEON: I don't know, Yoong...

 

SOOYOUNG: ENOUGH WITH THE TALKING PEOPLE. DAD, GRAB YOUR GUN. YOONA, JOOHYUN, GET ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN BRING. BE SURE TO MAKE THAT ITEM CAN HURT A PERSON.

 

TAEYEON: Sooyoung, why do you act like me?

 

SOOYOUNG: I don't know, Dad. I feel strange.

 

NARRATOR: Taeyeon grabbed a gun and the children picked up Arnis sticks. They ran down together and saw the three suspects.

 

TAEYEON: HEY! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE?

 

YURI: MR. Kim, I've been waiting for you. GIVE US YOUR MONEY OR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN WILL BE DEAD.

 

*HYOYEON GRABS SOOYOUNG AND YOONA. JESSICA GRABS JOOHYUN. THE GIRLS STARTED TO STRUGGLE.*

 

TAEYEON: GIVE THEM BACK TO ME! GIVE ME MY WIFE! GIVE ME MY CHILDREN! I'LL GIVE YOU THE MONEY!

 

YURI: Very well said, Taeyeon Kim! NOW GO BEFORE I KILL THE FOUR OF THEM!

 

NARRATOR: Taeyeon ran into their bedroom and got all the money, even their jewellery. He ran back and gave it to Yuri.

 

TAEYEON: HERE! HERE IS THE MONEY! I EVEN BOUGHT SOME JEWELLERY SO YOU CAN SELL THEM.

 

YURI: Very good, Taeyeon. Before I leave, I'll have to kill your wife!

 

*Points gun to Tiffany.*

 

TAEYEON: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

*GUN SHOOOOOOT*

 

NARRATOR: Taeyeon ran to Tiffany,causing Tiffany to fell on the floor. As the gun shot was heard, Taeyeon began to bleed. She was shot! SHE WAS SHOT EXACTLY ON THE HEART.

 

TIFFANY: TAEYEON! TAEYEON! NOOOOOO! DON'T LEAVE MEEEEE!

 

YURI: Let's get out of this place!

 

SOOYOUNG: DAD! DAD! DAAAAD!

 

YOONA: *RUNS IN THE NEIGHBOUR HOOOOOD* EVERYONE, HELP US! HELP UUUUSSSSS!

 

JOOHYUN: *CALLS THE AMBULANCE* HELLO SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL? IT'S ME, JOOHYUN KIM, THE DAUGTHER OF TAEYEON KIM. HE WAS SHOT! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW! OKAY! I UNDERSTAND!

 

NARRATOR: 5 minutes passed and the ambulance came. They carried Taeyeon on a stretcher. The girls rode in the ambulance in silence.

 

TIFFANY: *While holding Taeyeon's hand* Taeyeon, please don't leave me. I love you, today, tomorrow, and forever.

 

TAEYEON: *SMILES. (muntanga lang hahahaha)* Tiffany, I love you too. Please take care of the kids. Promise me that you'll never leave their side.

 

TIFFANY: I promise, Taeyeon, I promise. Don't leave me okay?

 

*TAEYEON NODS IN AGREEMENT.*

 

NARRATOR: After a good 5 minute trip to the hospital, Taeyeon was rushed to the Operating Room. Tiffany and their children just waited outside.

 

JOOHYUN: Yoona, will Dad be okay?

 

YOONA: Yes, Joohyun. I am sure that Dad will be okay.

 

SOOYOUNG: Mom, it's okay. Dad's going to be okay.

 

TIFFANY: I know, Sooyoung, I know. Our only hope is to pray.

 

NARRATOR: They started to pray and asked for Taeyeon's safety. For a good 3 hours, the doctor came out, holding a clipboard.

 

SUNNY: Family of Mr. Taeyeon Kim?

 

TIFFANY, SOOYOUNG, YOONA, JOOHYUN: We're here doctor.

 

SUNNY: Please sign this contract.

 

TIFFANY: What's this for?

 

SUNNY: I'm sorry to tell you this, but, Taeyeon Kim didn't survived the surgery.

 

TIFFANY: WHAT?! NOOOOO!

 

NARRATOR: Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona and Joohyun began to cry. They were all weeping in pain and in sorrow. They can't believe that Taeyeon died.

 

--Few days later; Taeyeon's last day in the chapel--

 

TIFFANY: I can't believed that Taeyeon left me. He promised me that he'll never leave me. Why, Taeyeon? Why did you do this me? Do I deserve such things? Why, Taeyeon, why?

 

SOOYOUNG: Mom, it's not Dad's fault. It's the suspect's actions. I called the police. And they're preparing for an investigation. Don't worry, Mom. We'll get justice.

 

NARRATOR: And after 3 horrible weeks, the three suspects was caught and sentenced in jail for life.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

TIFFANY: Taeyeon, I thank you for saving me and our children that day. That day, when I was still 30, and Sooyoung was still 9, Yoona was still 8, and Joohyun was still 7. Now, they are 20, 19, and 18, respectively. Thank you, for saving me. And now, after 11 years of your death, we are here, in front of you, to show appreciation and respect for your heroic deeds. We love you. Taeyeon Kim!