Final

Forever {ONE-SHOT}

They started dating when they were just in Junior High. It was Jongdae's idea for them to continue dating in High School. Minseok didn't mind but he was worried that they had to deal with bullies and other people who were against gay people. Jongdae always told Minseok to stay calm and the older never could.

 

Throughout their whole time dating in Junior High and High School, they were teased and picked on. The couple stayed strong and never gave up. They created a group for gays only and the kids in the school that were gay finally came out and were no longer afraid.

 

They did good in their school. Helping kids who had special needs and met certain things. They were all worried about what would happen whent they left the High School. So from their time in High School and off, they kept the club and groups they made.

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Minseok looked around the school building, seeing that it was nothing but old memories now. He frowned then pouted. His lips created a heart shape and they pursed upwards. Jongdae came in with a paper and handed it to his boyfriend.

 

"They tore down the building because of a bug infestation." Jongdae sighed. "So Minseok, where do we go now?"

 

"Back home." Minseok replied. "Jongdae, I love you."

 

Jongdae could hear attitude change in his Boyfriend's voice and he looked at him strangely. What was going on with his Minseokkie? He walked over to Xiumin and hugged him gently. The older didn't let go and rested his head in the crook of Jongdae's neck.

 

"I miss school." Minseok pouted.

 

"Me too Hyung." Jongdae smiled. "But now we are older and out of school. Let's go home."

 

MinSeok nodded and linked hands with the younger. They headed home and Minseok looked back and frowned. They tore down the school building he graduated from. Just because of some bug infestation that exterminators could take  care of.

 

::::::::::::::::::

 

Jongdae and Minseok arrived home safely in the chilly winter and the older shivered. Jongdae looked over to see Minseok was freezing cold and he took of his jacket and gave his to his Boyfriend. The older looked up and smiled lightly. The younger smiled back then went to the heating unit and turned the heat up.

 

Minseok began to feel his body again and he took off his jacket and rubbed his hands together.  Jongdae smiled and walked over to his Boyfriend and brought him into his arms.

 

"Minseok Hyung." Jongdae pointed his chin up.

 

"Yes Jongdae-ah?" Minseok looked up.

 

"I want to go up a step in our relationship." Jongdae replied.

 

The older could feel his cheeks get warm. Jongdae was speaking such shocking words. He smiled and nodded, agreeing with his boyfriend. Jongdae smiled brightly and latched his and Minseok's lips together.

 

The kiss was so tender that it made Minseok's heart flutter fast. He closed his eyes and slowly moved his and Jongdae's lips together. The younger wrapped his arms around the older's small waist and held him close. The older parted their kiss and giggled.

 

"What Hyung?" Jongdae asked.

 

"That was our first romantic kiss." Minseok replied. "We should do that more."

 

Jongdae nodded and pecked a small kiss on the older's cheek.

 

"I promise Minseok Hyung." Jongdae linked their hands together. "Our relationship will be better. Way better."

 

 

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hello friends. So I am a bit rusty on chapter lengths but I will continue to try my best :)