Monday

My favourite drug

It was Monday. Normal day. I woke up at 6 in the morning. Put some clothes on and went out. I could not think. I could not eat. I could not sleep. No, not until I will be able to see him. He is all I need.

I did not think about what I wore. I did not care about how I looked. Nothing mattered.

I was a little tired living like this, but I could not do anything to change it. I just simply was not able to do it. And, for sure, I was not able to wait any longer. I sped up. I run. I must see him now, immediately. He is my air, without him I will not be able to live.

 - Breath! I need to breath!

Few minutes later, I have reached this building. A place, where I spent a half of my childhood. Nothing has changed.

It was a big house with beautiful garden. The scent of red roses was overwhelming. There was this unusual atmosphere: when you were there, you felt loved. He was sitting on a bench. His eyes were closed. Sunlight lazily his pale skin. He did not pay attention to anything.

I tip-toed to him and kept standing behind the bench, watching him. He looked so beautiful. My heart stopped for a moment. I could not breath. My body became cold and soon I felt the chills. I did not felt anything anymore. I could not control my own body. I became weak and my corpus moved on its own. My hand fell limply on Hae’s shoulder and I lost consciousness temporarily.

 - Aaaa!

I have heard him screaming and I woke up immediately. My honey was in danger? Where is he? What kind of bastard is trying to do something to him, while I am being away?

 - Hyukkie?... O my God! Hyukkie!

He stood up and took me into his arms. He lifted me up and looked at me with concern. I felt his hot hands all over me and I could not do anything but come back to life. His sweet voice, his whispers, his breath tickling my ear.

 - Hae! I need it! Please… - I said weakly.

I took a step further. He is the only one, who can help me. My angel. Donghae turned to the right and opened his backpack.

 - Here, Hyukkie. You can do everything you want. Take…

And there he was. Standing before me with milk carton in his hands. He looked me straight in the eyes.

 - You can have all of it, Hyukkie… - and then he bit his lip.

Oh, God! He did it so innocently, yet it was so seductive. I could not take it anymore. I went up to him and snatched aggressively my strawberry milk out of his hands. He was surprised.

I put my palm on his cheek and caressed it gently. Then I opened his mouth brutally and poured the milk into his cavern. His eyes opened wide. He wanted to say something, but I did not let him do it. I put my lips on his and instantly started kissing him with tongue. He could not resist. He could not do anything, because right know I was finally breathing, finally eating my breakfast. The best meal in my life.

 - Yeah, just as I thought. Strawberry milk tastes the best from your mouth.