Final

We Will Never Be Together

As the leader of the group, I’m always expected to perform at my very best. After being together as VIXX for about two years, all of us have grown closer, not to mention the relationships of certain members like Sanghyuk and Hongbin. Even though they did not make their relationship public, it is still quite clear to me that they like each other a lot.

Here comes the worst part. Of all people to fall in love with, I fell in love with Han Sanghyuk. I don’t think he knows but I have a feeling that he’s going to find out soon. The reason why I fell in love with him is because he is cute. Well, the way he responds to my touches of affection on and off camera is so different. When a camera is on and I wanted to hug him, he just teasingly pushes me away. But when the camera is off and I wanted a hug, he would just hug back and we will end up sleeping in each other’s arms. Sometimes, I really wanted kiss him when we were cuddling on the couch but then I remembered the fact that he doesn’t like me and it makes me feel so bad about myself. It doesn’t help when he does kissy faces at me.

I think I should confess but if I do that, I’m going to hurt a lot of people. I made Wonshik to promise to not tell anyone that I had a part in composing the lyrics of ‘Someday’. On VIXX TV, I jokingly said that I like this song because my voice came out nice. But honestly, the reason why I like this song a lot is because I can relate to the lyrics and it makes me tear up whenever I hear this song.

“I only want to be with you, I only want to hug you. I don’t care about other’s eyes, as if we are alone right now.”