chap. 9 debut

Story 0f Idol and Anti Fans (Editting)

Author POV
After the incident that requires eunjae , Hanin and Hweji apologize, They still do not accept their have defeated by  Jiyeon . they are planning to bully jiyeon when her became trainee . However Jiyeon is not a weak girl who can bullied . Even Jiyeon  has protected by Eunjung , Hyomin , Jiwon and  Jiae is more senior trainees . Eunjae and Hweji always lose in terms of mastering the intricate dance moves and vocals . That may be because eunjae enter the agency through the back door and hweji because his father is rich so that they can bribe the top management agency .



 

After training for 3 years, jiyeon, eunjung, hyomin, jiwon and Jiwon will debut in idol group. The name of group has decided, “ T-ara ”. T-ara has meaning became Queen of music.

before the official debut Jiyeon appeared as a model MV SG Wannabe 's " Saranghae " and " My Heart is Crying " . In 2008 she won the contest uniform model selection and  became model the Smart school uniforms with Shinee. In the same year she got role in the SBS drama " Aeja 's Older sister , minja " .
In 2009 Mnet planned  debuting Idol Group . The trainees practiced day and night to perform the best in order can be selected. After have many selecting, trainee has been selected : Jiwon , Jiae , Eunjung , Hyomin and Jiyeon . Jiyeon being visual since she is more active than the other trainees on the television screen . Jiyeon also collaborating with Davichi and Seeya on single " Woman Generation”

 .
Before the official debut T – ara singing  the soundtrack of Cinderella Man ​​TV series entitled " Good Person " . But then Jiwon and T - ara Jiae leave for personal reasons . Then the agency  recruit  Jeon Boram , Lee Q - ri and Park Soyeon to replace Jiwon and Jiae ,

 new three members make many other trainees who undergo years of training , but was not choosed  became envy.  Eunjae , Hweji and Yejin trainees undergoing long enough to feel hurt by agensi’s decision  . although Hanin is  back dancer but she has hope become an idol too . Jeon boram got hating because her father was a singer and her mother actress . Park Soyeon was also got hating because he is a former SM trainee who is definitely talented . Q - ri is an actress and a model .


T - ara finally make official debut on July 29, 2009 and performed the first time on Mnet countdown . but  their first appearance sharply criticized because they are not yet ready to perform live . They then tried to improve themselves by practicing performing live . Their performance has improved after performing live . Since then, they began to climb the ladder of popularity by accepting CF contracts and appearances in various TV shows . Their schedule is really full and even they can not go home parent .


Arriving at their dorm , they always telling their feelings each other . their like second family to each other.
Jiyeon play drama " God of Study " with  Yoo Seungho in the midst of a comeback with the release of the full length album " Absolute First Album " .
The members  congratulated  jiyeon on the success of the drama that got high rating .  all the members of T - ara appeared as a cameo in the drama. 1st  January 2010 T - ara finally won his first music award at the KBS Music Bank with single promotionn " Bo Peep Bo Peep " . they cried with joy because of all the hard work pays off .
T - ara's success followed with the release of album " Breaking Heart " which is a repackage of the album " Absolute First Album " . Jiyeon , Eunjung , Hyomin and Boram are also increasingly being performed in variety shows and dramas .

author's note : finally T-ara has debut, soon their live as idols more to tell.