The after party

The After Party

After party

 

It is very clear that Hyesung is extremely drunk as he walk out from the bar with Junjin beside him, supporting his body weight as he wabble towards their van. Door opened by Taehak, Junjin help Hysung get into the car and sits next to him as Taehak start driving towards Hyesungs apartment.

 

"I will take it from here" Junjin gives Taehak a nod as he held Hyesung while type in Hyesung's apartment code. Taehak left Hyesung with Junjin, because he know the baby bird would always take good care of his mommy bird.

 

"Jin ah, do you like my show today?" ....hic.... "Was I good? The acting" ..hic... "my hair... its been fun..." hic..... as Hyeung mumble drunkenly with hiccups.

 

"Hyung, you need to rest, lets put you in bed shall we?" and Junjin took off Hyesung's and his own shoes and walk into the apartment.

 

"Yeah!!, yes....my bed.... I love my bed... I need my bed...I want to sleep.....Im so tired...."Hyesung mumble none stop. But then....all of a sudden Hyesung stops before he enter his own room....

 

"I need to take a bath first, I don't want my bed to smell like the bar.... let me shower first..."

he walk towards the bathroom and almost falls down when Junjin let go of him, but just caught him in time.

 

"Hyung, you are in no condition to bathe right now, you might drown yourself, come on, how about this, lets put you to sleep on the sofa eh?..." Junjin said to Hyeung.

 

"No! No ! NO!.... Noooooo! I want my bed, I need my bed, I want to sleep in my bed, I want to shower... I stink right now... I want my bed.....I don't want to sleep on the sofa... you sleep on the sofa.. Jin ah... I want my BED!!!.... " As Hyesung rants none stop, Junjin shakes his head as how Hyesung become unreasonable kid everytime he gets drunk... but not drunk enough to fall asleep straight away, because that would be whole lot easier for him to take care of Hyesung, where he would just need to put him to bed and the end. Compare to now, Hyesung is been annoying but in a totally cute and adorable way which Junjin cant help but grant Hyesung's every wishes.

 

"Ok Ok,... lets clean you up first..., how about this I would draw you a bath...you take a bath while I watch over make sure you don't drown yourself..."

 

"Fine....." Hyeung replied reluctantly before walks into the bathroom followed by Junjin.

 

Hyesung starts to take off his clothes, well... try to take off his clothes, as he struggles to pull off his shirts. While Junjin turn on the bathtub faucets try to drawn a bath for Hyesung.

 

"Here here, let me help you hyung..." As Junjin take off Hyesungs jacket and his shirt, which reveals a black singlet underneath which shows off Hyesungs muscular arms.

 

"Wow hyung! You really did work very hard for the show, look at these arms!" Junjin exclaims

 

"Yeah! That would show Eric that I do have a body that belongs to an idol that I am.... I look good don't I"....Hyesung feels very confident and boasts about himself and his muscle..."Its bigger then Eric's arm right!" Hyesung smiled cutely at Junjin for approval

 

"Yeah. Definitely..." Junjin touches Hyesung's arms for confirmation.

And then Hyesung pull both of his arms upwards in the air as if in surrender to an enemy...

Junjin looked at him with a puzzled face.

 

"what?!"Hyesung said...."Help me pull my shirt off"

Junjin obliged as he pull off Hyesungs singlet which reveals a well toned flat tummy with some clear lines of six pack .... Junjin couldnt help but admire his hyung.. after so many years, finally Hyesung is becoming this muscular. Junjin feels proud of his Hyung but at the same time a bit shy when looking at Hyesung's body.

 

Junjin try to look busy after taking off Hyesungs shirt

 

" Hyung its gonna take a while for the tub to be filled, you better put your jacket on before you catch a cold..."

 

"No ! No... I feel so hot right now... I don't want to put my shirt on.... I want to show the world what I got.... look at these arms!!!.....you will not see that again..... " And then he starts to his own pants.....

 

"Hyung ! What are you doing... put your shirt on... come on , don't get cold... "

 

"No! I'm HOT!....I'm feeling really hot right now....." Hyesung keep doing what hes doing, taking his pants off.. now only down to his boxers.

 

The tub is almost filled with hot water ready for Hyesung to get in. Junjin try the temperature with his hands, making sure its not too hot that would burn Hyesung. He indicates its ok to get in. Hyesung took off the last pieces of clothes on him. He get in the tub while Junjin held his arms avoiding him slip in the tub.

 

"ah.....this feels so good... I deserve my bath.....I love my tub... I love my bed....." Hyesung stretches his legs. And put his head on some towels to rest and closed his eyes......not before long.... Junjin hears him snore...

 

"Hyung! Ya!... don't fall a sleep!! come on! Wake up! You need to clean up first! Sleep in bed! Not in the tub!... wake up hyung...!!" Junjin shakes Hyesungs body and gently tap his face...

 

"What! What? , I'm not sleeping, ....." Hyesung said with eyes half open "Wash me Jin ah, help me wash my hair, I'm so tired, I cant move...." And then he does his famous pouting of his cute lips.

 

"Aish....Hyung....you owe me big time... shouldn't have let you get in the tub in first place"

Although annoyed but he started to put shampoo on Hyesung's head and massages gently.

 

Hyesung relaxed and hum his songs as he gets massage on his shoulders too, Hyesung is bath in total happiness right now, just finished his end of year concert and welcomed the new year with fans that loves him so much. Had great after party with friends and now with his beloved baby bird washing him. Life couldn't get any better as he thinks to himself. And he smiled with content.

 

Junjin on the other hand couldn't help admiring his Hyung. Hyesungs beautiful features, cute little nose, curly long eye lashes, and devilish red pouty lips......all these years he has seen it all, every side of Hyesung.... in every different kind of mood. But no matter how many times and how many years, he still get amazed at how can someone be so perfect. And now even more perfect with that hot body....(what !?wait.!...what am I thinking!..., he thought to himself while feeling a bit hot too.!)...Anyway, he feels glad and lucky that he has Hyesung in his life. He watches Hyesung smiled as he washes his hair, and massage his shoulders.

 

"What are you smiling about hyung?" Junjin asked.

"Nothing.... its just... everything is perfect right now.. I feel... I feel so happy right now...." Hyesung replied sleepily

 

"Hyung !, don't fall asleep, come on, lets get you clean up quickly..."

As Junjin works with his hands, quickly washing Hyesung all over with loofah and dried him with towel... but before he can put on any clothes on Hyesung...

Hyesung ran unexpectedly towards the bed and into the bed sheets and rolled himself up like a kimbap....

 

"Aish.... that big kid....." Junjin said to himself....He was clearing up the mess in the bathroom and getting ready to go he hears a small voice

 

"Jin ah, dont go... stay with me today....." Hyesung mumble quietly inside the bed....only poking his head outside.

 

"Ok... I would sleep on the couch... just yell if you need anything"

 

"No.... sleep here..... with me.....in the bed... "Hyesung said..." But shower first would you..... "

 

"Um....ok...." Junjin replied and went to shower himself.

 

By the time he comes out the bathroom and taken some of Hyesungs clothes to wear to sleep.

Hyesung is already soundlessly asleep. Junjin watches Hyesungs breathes in and out. And he brushes his hair aside and gave Hyesung a kiss on the forehead.

 

"Sweet dreams mommy bird, I will always watch over you, I love you" Junjin smiled. And walk towards the couch in the living room.

 

Jin ah....always the gentlemen, hyesung though to himself...."I love you too" before he drift to sweet dreams again.

 

.........................The End........................