Chapter 1

A girl in a boy school?! [Temperory title]

[Narrator P.O.V]

 

Park Yumi is a girl who is kind and caring to people, she’s a little quiet too. She comes from a rich family. Her brother is Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk from Super Junior. Ever since her brother went to pursue his music career, she is the only one left to inherit her parents’ company. Even though her brother left to pursue his music career, he’s overprotective about her.

 

[End of Narrator P.O.V]

-

[Yumi’s P.O.V]

 

I’m so nervous! I have to get ready to study at Seoul boy school. I don’t know if people will suspect it, but I guess I have to act natural as a boy. I cut my hair few days ago and bought boys clothes. I have to stay at the dorm, so I can’t go back to stay with my parents and I have to look out since I don’t want anyone to find out that I’m a girl. I have to go tomorrow. Hope that no one will find out!

 

[End of Yumi’s P.O.V]

-

[Unknown boy’s P.O.V]

 

There’s a new boy coming to here. Another competitor coming here… I better get ready for it. Hope it will get interesting when he comes here. [A/N: It will surely be interesting and it will be more interesting as you think.] Ah! I forgot that I have to go back to the dorm! Just hope that nothing bad will happen to me…

 

[End of Unknown boy’s P.O.V]

-

[Narrator P.O.V]

 

As the next day, Yumi takes her things and her brother, Leeteuk went there to say goodbye and tell her to be safe. After that, she went to the dorm, in order to move there. As she went to the registration to take her keys and her schedule for her new school, the woman keep staring at Yumi, which make her feel weird.

--

Woman: *Staring Yumi* Name please?

Yumi: I’m Yu… *Pauses for a second* I’m Park Jae Sung.

Woman: Ah… Park Jae Sung, you will be staying at dorm 2, room 256. Here’s your key and here’s your schedule.*Gives Yumi the key and schedule*

Yumi: Umm… Thanks… *Take the key and schedule and quickly pull away* (Inner thoughts of Yumi: Eww~ That ahjumma is holding my hand for as long as she can! Luckily I pull away before she can hold it tight!)

--

When she walks away from the registration, a man walks to Yumi.

--

Unknown man: Hi, I’m the dorm head for dorm 2. Who are you, since I didn’t see you before.

Yumi: Hi. I’m Park Jae Sung and I just transferred to here. Who are you?

Unknown man: Oh… I’m Jonghyun  from SHINee. [A/N: I asked someone to give me one of a kpop boy group member and it is Jonghyun!] Nice to meet you, Jae Sung. Did anyone say that you look like a girl?

Yumi: Um… No.

Jonghyun: However, you look like one. If you are a girl, I will totally bang you, as this is what I always do to girls who are beautiful. [A/N: Player Jonghyun!! XD]

Yumi: Okay… *whispers*player...

Jonghyun: Huh?

Yumi: Do you know where is dorm 2, room 256?

Jonghyun: Sure I do! Follow me!

Yumi: Okay!

--

Yumi follows Jonghyun to dorm 2, room 256. She used her key to open the door.

--

Yumi: Thank you…

Jonghyun: You’re welcome, by the way, call me hyung.

Yumi: Okay, *awkwardly* Jonghyun hyung.

Jonghyun: I will introduce you to ------ ---------, your room mate.

Yumi: Okay.

Jonghyun: ------ --------- hyung, come out and meet your room mate!

------ ---------: What?! My room mate! *Sighs*

Yumi: Hi, I’m Park Jae Sung… [When she saw ------- ------------] *Gasp* Oh my god! You are...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Cliffhanger~ Do you know who he is? I'm going to reveal him...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

...

..

THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Please comment! Omo! I got one subscriber! Thanks for subscribing! Comments are love! NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!!!!! Subscribe it too!!