CHAPTER 2

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONGS POV

 

As we enter inside the school the girls started screaming i look at my friends i saw them smiling at them they really enjoy this kind of treatment i just look at them while flirting with some of the girls. These girls are the reason why some people think that we are playboy but actually were not. some girls approach me to give me chocolates and letters but i ignored them. Im not snob or what i just dont want them to give false hope. Some think im gay but im not!  i do also have a crush but its just that im not interested in any girls well except her.

 

 

Seunghyun approach me “why did you do that?”

 i look at him with bored expression “what?”

“ignoring them” pointing at the girls who approached me before

“top (i call him top because its our pet name to him) its just were not the same. I don’t flirt you know that”

Seunghyun laugh at him which caught the attention of the others “yah,hyung why are you laughing?.” Seungri asked.

“nothing its just jiyong think that we are flirting.”

“what?. Hyung its not flirting were just accepting their gifts.” Daesung in

“and besides you know that we do respect girls right?. And whats wrong with accepting gifts?.”youngbae asked.

I look at them “whatever. For me its just the same”

 

The 4 just laugh at him. “whats with the mood?”  top ask

“because...” seungri look at them with wide grin.. “i heard that Ms. Sandara “ahjumma” park beat him again”. I look at them and they are all smirking at me “tss. I don’t care”.

“and”. Seungri added “their only difference is 1%”

“MMMMWWWWWOOOOHHH!!!” they reply chorus as their eyes went wide they look at me and i just shrug my shoulders and they start laughing as some students look at our way.

“she is really something our genius loss with ms. ahjmma” top ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter